Endless Decanters being drunk away

This forum contains bugs which the test team think are fixed are awaiting confirmation from the initial reporter of the bug.
Gwain
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Endless Decanters being drunk away

Post by Gwain » Wed Dec 31, 2014 5:53 pm

The endless decanters in game are being drunk away to nothing, they're not static any more.
Justice is not neccesarily honourable, it is a tolerable business, in essence you tolerate honour until it impedes justice, then you do what is right.

Spelling is not necessarily correct :)
Talos
Staff
Staff

Re: Endless Decanters being drunk away

Post by Talos » Wed Dec 31, 2014 7:54 pm

What are the conditions around this? This will happen if there is more than one endless decanter present, one refill prog will override the other, allowing them to be drunk empty.
A goblin, a trickster, a warrior? A nameless terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. A most feared being in all the cosmos. Nothing could stop, hold, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Gwain
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Gwain » Wed Dec 31, 2014 8:44 pm

Decanter was in inventory and there was a second one in pack that contained two.
Justice is not neccesarily honourable, it is a tolerable business, in essence you tolerate honour until it impedes justice, then you do what is right.

Spelling is not necessarily correct :)
Liri
Sword Bumbler
Sword Bumbler

Endless Decanter of Water

Post by Liri » Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:37 pm

Hi, I was under the impression that when the decanters of endless water reached their limit that you had to give them to the water merchant to fix then, however I ran into the issue where

Code: Select all

You finish a decanter of endless water.
meant that it was gone from my inventory. I was hoping that I would be able to get this reloaded?

Thanks!
Talos
Staff
Staff

Post by Talos » Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:30 pm

The merchant only fixed a weight related issue. To prevent decanters from emptying, use the full word of 'decanter' or 'endless' when drinking from them. This had to do with what the progs on them look for when refilling themselves.
A goblin, a trickster, a warrior? A nameless terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. A most feared being in all the cosmos. Nothing could stop, hold, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.