Tournament Sponsored by the Church of Tempus

A place to announce forthcoming events and roleplays, organised by imms or players.
Rhangalas
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Re: Tournament Sponsored by the Church of Tempus

Post by Rhangalas » Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:28 am

Well, it seems I will be able to play tomorrow, but I am confused as to whether Aug. 10 is the deadline to sign up or if the first bout of the tourney begins on this date as well. If it is the latter, Rhangalas will attend provided he hears of the time beforehand and the location is suitable.

Also, is there a fee to spectate?
"I have a lot of beliefs... and I live by none of them."
- Louis C.K.
Aldren
Staff
Staff

Post by Aldren » Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:34 am

As far as I know: Tomorrow is the deadline to sign up, and the fee is 10 platinum (as far as the same requirements of the last tournament with such a fee).

:)
"He served, but found no pride in service. He fought, but took no joy in victory. He drank, to drown his pain in a sea of wine... ...It was hate that drove him. Though he committed many sins, he never sought forgiveness."
Lylena
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Lylena » Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:11 am

Aldren wrote:As far as I know: Tomorrow is the deadline to sign up, and the fee is 10 platinum (as far as the same requirements of the last tournament with such a fee).

:)
Exactly. Right now I'm taking entries. I only have three. If I don't get more submissions, I'm going to be calling it off. We'll see. We have til tomorrow. Will know for sure by Sunday if it's good to go or I'll reschedule for the traditional method of setting a time and hoping everyone can make it later on in the year.
For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I die, you are forgiven. If I live, I will kill you."
Such is the rule of honor.
Aldren
Staff
Staff

Post by Aldren » Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:32 am

Read: If you haven't signed up yet, DO SO! If you've been reluctant to take part in one of these, this is your chance or we all face the reality that the next chance might not be until weeks or months to come!
"He served, but found no pride in service. He fought, but took no joy in victory. He drank, to drown his pain in a sea of wine... ...It was hate that drove him. Though he committed many sins, he never sought forgiveness."
Lylena
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Lylena » Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:11 am

Due to there being only four entries, I will be calling it off and likely not attempting this method again.

I will be returning fees tomorrow when I have the brain power/mental capacity to function.

Maybe sometime in the coming months, this may be more successful. :)
For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I die, you are forgiven. If I live, I will kill you."
Such is the rule of honor.
Tortus
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Tortus » Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:24 pm

Oh no! I would be really happy to spectate, but I have no characters fit to enter. :/