Scribing lessons

A place to announce forthcoming events and roleplays, organised by imms or players.
Gesine
Sword Novice
Sword Novice

Scribing lessons

Post by Gesine » Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:38 pm

I, Gesine Keppur am going to be setting up a group lesson to teach the trade of scribing. If you are able and would like to learn to scribe please contact me either in person or by magical post. There will be three spots available in the lesson. I reserve the right to refuse to teach anyone, for whatever reason. If you wish to learn contact me and we will set up the terms of the lesson. All terms will be worked out on an individual basis. The lesson will take place on this day and the date will not be changed. If you wish the lesson, you must contact me ahead of time to make arrangements.

(OOC: Alrighty if you want to learn and this time doesn't work for you, I will be doing this other times as well. PM me with what times would be better for you in relation to this time (example: Mondays four hours earlier, or weekends three hours later) and when I am scheduling the next batch of lessons I'll arrange the times with other people in mind. I'll edit this post with the names of the people that are scheduled for this lesson and make a post to say there are no spots left. Please don't post here. If you have questions. PM me. And also, I'm going to be setting up brewing lessons with Gesine as well. People can take both lessons, but I'd rather try to be fair and give as many people a chance as possible. So if it turns out I have the same person scheduled for the first teaching rounds of both, it might be the case that they get bumped off of one list so that someone else can participate in one of the lessons.)

Spot 1: Lirith
Spot 2: Zorinar
Spot 3: -------
Gesine
Sword Novice
Sword Novice

Re: Scribing lessons

Post by Gesine » Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:06 am

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/f ... T12&p1=104

Going to do this again on this date. Going to have it open for 5 people and two spots are already taken. Please contact Gesine ICLY to see if she will teach you and pricing.

There will be more of these lessons!