Player Status

For the discussion of general topics about the game.
Blarc
Sword Bumbler
Sword Bumbler

Re: Player Status

Post by Blarc » Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:07 am

Won't be playing for few weeks probably, since I'm trying to get used to school again, and staying awake 'till midnight really doesn't help on that.
So Blarc, Eskil, Ghargan and few other won't be seen as much as usual.
Mele
Staff
Staff

Post by Mele » Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:32 am

Pardon my drop off - we had a death in the family and things to do concerning that.

Back in action now. :)
Beshaba potatoes.
Raona
Staff
Staff

Post by Raona » Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:07 am

My sympathies, Mele.

The school term is starting and moreover I am actually teaching a full-on lecture this term so I will probably be scarce until January.
Alinor
Sword Master
Sword Master

Post by Alinor » Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:49 pm

I wanted to apologize for my absence in case anyone may have been wondering where Alinor has been. I went down to Disneyland for a few days and then came down with a fairly nasty cold as soon as I got home so I just haven't felt up to gaming. I should be back on regularly soon though.
Aldren
Staff
Staff

Post by Aldren » Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:16 am

Really sorry folks, but some serious RL stuff just came up and I've gotta take care of it.

Sorry to anyone I had ongoing stuff with - hope to be back Sunday sometime.
"He served, but found no pride in service. He fought, but took no joy in victory. He drank, to drown his pain in a sea of wine... ...It was hate that drove him. Though he committed many sins, he never sought forgiveness."
Orplar
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Orplar » Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:38 am

Be safe sire
"Be bold and let your feet guide you upon your own path. With any Luck, you'll wind up in a fabulous place. Work upon your skills, perfect them. You will be rewarded as you want" - Orplar Leafall, Lucks Guide
Alitar
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Alitar » Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:39 pm

As some of you may know; I've been in the process of moving for a bit now so my availability has been cut down. If any of you need to get in touch with me feel free to send me a PM. I should be back into the swing of things by September 19 but I'm hoping to be around a little bit in the meantime regardless.
"The noir hero is a knight in blood caked armour. He's dirty and he does his best to deny the fact that he's a hero the whole time."
~Frank Miller
Moloch
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Moloch » Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:18 am

I hath returned. Thank ye.
"My pain is constant and sharp, and I do not hope for a better world. In fact, I want my pain to be inflicted on others. I want no one to survive."
Timaeus
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Timaeus » Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:23 pm

After 432 hours in 5 weeks we're done with overtime at work so I should start returning to a normal semblance of FK time.
AKA Tycho, Lamorak, Kayne, Uthric
Casamir
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Casamir » Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:36 am

Welcome back.
"Get thee back into the tempest and the Night's Plutonian shore!" "'Tis as impossible that he's undrowned as he that sleeps here swims." "I'm begging you please wake me up, In all my dreams I...."
Blarc
Sword Bumbler
Sword Bumbler

Post by Blarc » Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:31 pm

I think I'll be extending my break for few more weeks, or maybe months. I just don't have "the" feel right now for mudding. Don't think I had any ongoing RPs, but feel free to pm me if any of my chars are needed.
Lylena
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Lylena » Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:04 am

Scarce til the weekend, possibly not even til after that. Hit a lull of interest mixed with a bag of marbles IRL.
For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I die, you are forgiven. If I live, I will kill you."
Such is the rule of honor.
Tamryn
Sword Master
Sword Master

Post by Tamryn » Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:26 pm

I've been very busy IRL recently so I haven't been around much; if anyone needs me (Tamryn, Tess, Larne, Ylaine) for RP (can't imagine why!) feel free to send me a PM.
Aldren
Staff
Staff

Post by Aldren » Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:36 pm

Apologies for the slight and sudden absence - we're working on buying a house and closing on it (with all the awesome side-effects it comes with). Should be more regular starting soon.
"He served, but found no pride in service. He fought, but took no joy in victory. He drank, to drown his pain in a sea of wine... ...It was hate that drove him. Though he committed many sins, he never sought forgiveness."
Harroghty
Staff
Staff

Post by Harroghty » Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:13 pm

We just got back from vacation in Napa. I will be back on bug reports and things over the next couple of days.
"A man may die yet still endure if his work enters the greater work, for time is carried upon a current of forgotten deeds, and events of great moment are but the culmination of a single carefully placed thought." - Chime of Eons
Mohana
Sword Novice
Sword Novice

Post by Mohana » Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:16 am

Over the next couple weeks Mohana and Kinni may be scarce, packing/moving etc. If anyone needs anything from Moh, feel free to send a IM or PM.
"Fear not the night.
Fear that which walks the night.
And, I am that which walks the night..."
Kinni
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Kinni » Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:10 pm

Update on Mohana and Kinni:

We are closing and moving this coming weekend (10/11/2013). Should be back to normal shortly thereafter and got some fun things planned for RP when things settle down. Again, feel free to PM either of us for any faithing/questions/RP-needs/etc. Happy MUD-ing!
~ You cannot catch a Shadow.

Tycho closes his eyes as he shakes his head, 'Do not give the Hin wine, it is like feeding gremlins after midnight...'
Mele
Staff
Staff

Post by Mele » Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:33 pm

We are taking a long period of time to move, ourselves. Excuse slowness yet agaaaaain. :)
Beshaba potatoes.
Casamir
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Casamir » Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:56 pm

Adorable!
"Get thee back into the tempest and the Night's Plutonian shore!" "'Tis as impossible that he's undrowned as he that sleeps here swims." "I'm begging you please wake me up, In all my dreams I...."
Gwain
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Gwain » Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:43 am

Everyone looks better in a bowtie. :D
Justice is not neccesarily honourable, it is a tolerable business, in essence you tolerate honour until it impedes justice, then you do what is right.

Spelling is not necessarily correct :)