Player Status

For the discussion of general topics about the game.
Mouat
Sword Master
Sword Master

Re: Player Status

Post by Mouat » Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:17 pm

Looks cute. My kids would agree (my older two kids) bow ties are cool. They are devote whovians.

Mouat/Rynn.
Orplar
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Orplar » Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:11 am

Bow ties are indeed cool. Go Whovians
"Be bold and let your feet guide you upon your own path. With any Luck, you'll wind up in a fabulous place. Work upon your skills, perfect them. You will be rewarded as you want" - Orplar Leafall, Lucks Guide
Aldren
Staff
Staff

Post by Aldren » Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:34 pm

Apologies for the continued absence. I've been laid up in a bed for more weeks than I care to recall (thanks to well-placed pieces of lead) and I hope to get back to normal in the next few weeks. If anyone has need for me, please shoot me a PM but understand life has been quite painful lately but should return to normal (eventually).

Thanks,
D
"He served, but found no pride in service. He fought, but took no joy in victory. He drank, to drown his pain in a sea of wine... ...It was hate that drove him. Though he committed many sins, he never sought forgiveness."
Orplar
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Orplar » Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:38 pm

Feel better mate! Doesnt sound fun at all.
"Be bold and let your feet guide you upon your own path. With any Luck, you'll wind up in a fabulous place. Work upon your skills, perfect them. You will be rewarded as you want" - Orplar Leafall, Lucks Guide
Alitar
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Alitar » Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:47 pm

Aldren wrote:(thanks to well-placed pieces of lead)
Sounds like you got shot... that can't be good.

I'm afraid I'll be away for awhile longer. The move has been a complicated thing and there is just a lot going on for me these days. Hopefully I'll be back to regular play before too much longer.
"The noir hero is a knight in blood caked armour. He's dirty and he does his best to deny the fact that he's a hero the whole time."
~Frank Miller
Adoian
Sword Novice
Sword Novice

Post by Adoian » Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:08 pm

Tis the Moving Season it seems,

Ashonn as well as my other alts (Adoian) might be sparce for the next week or so, in the middle of a move and still trying to situate things like Internet and such, but I will be around.

Also if anyone needs to be task'd for Talos, or even enquirers, PM me on here and we can set some RP up in the future.

Shouldn't be long before I am back in action. :twisted:
Lylena
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Lylena » Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:15 am

I'll be scarce in the upcoming week as I'll be returning home for a bit. :) I will try and take care of faith things before end of Tuesday, as after then I will not be around til Sunday.
For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I die, you are forgiven. If I live, I will kill you."
Such is the rule of honor.
Tortus
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Tortus » Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:55 pm

Holy month! Gonna be away for a while. Stay classy!
Dapher
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Dapher » Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:11 pm

Well...my plans were to be back on nearly 20 days ago. Seems there are still rumors of an 'indefinite' deployment for the USS Barry. Such rumors are quite impossible, but the ever looming possibility of another extension remains. I hope to see you all on within a month.

Aldren, get better man!
Dapher Dullthumb- Garl's Chosen Illusionist
Telnier Talmar- Master Ranger of Mielikki
Jarris Taril- Warpriest of Tempus
Falgorn Felldew
Mouat
Sword Master
Sword Master

Post by Mouat » Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:12 pm

Praying you all are well when you return.

Mouat/Rynn
Grenwyn
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Grenwyn » Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:50 pm

I will likely be a bit scarce for a bit. Classes begin again in January, I'll probably be on more then.
Kalahani Ka'uhane
Gottschalk, Witchdoctah
Hrosskell
Staff
Staff

Post by Hrosskell » Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:35 pm

Been a rough month with family illness followed by a long, strange trip in a long, strange state. Should be back late tonight/early tomorrow.
Jamais arriere.
Sithiel
Sword Journeyman
Sword Journeyman

Post by Sithiel » Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:35 pm

I just wanted to let you know that I've been scarce because I am starting out at new school and dont have regular internet connection yet. I don't know when I will get a stable connection but it doesn't look like it's happening soon.
Sithiel Greenleaf, Moonlight Ranger
Nadaun, Beshaba's Bard
Ashbel
Sword Novice
Sword Novice

Post by Ashbel » Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:02 pm

Sorry for my absence- needing to take some time to handle a family bereavement. I may be about sporadically over the next few weeks, but I think it will be a while before I am back regularly. Take care, all.
But now, seeing that the spirits of death stand close about us in their thousands, no man can turn aside or escape them, let us go on and win glory for ourselves, or yield it to others.

-The Iliad
Esselwyr
Sword Novice
Sword Novice

Post by Esselwyr » Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:47 am

I should have posted here but I posted in OOC :( Ah, well. My unofficial pseudo-mommy duties are done! Woot! Did the Halloween thing and my sister is doing much better Best birth control in the world: taking care of someone else's kids. If I seem a little off with rp, it's all me; I'm trying to get back into the groove of playing Esselwyr again. Belated congrats to all the people having children! Good luck to all those who have left and I hope to see some familiar faces and some new ones soon :)
Trillarel
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Trillarel » Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:37 pm

I wish I had more time to play... I was shocked when I popped by today and saw I last played in March...

That's what your studies do to you :)
Melusine
Staff
Staff

Post by Melusine » Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:22 am

I present the reason for my recent absence, my newest 'family member', Orion the greyhound. :D
Anastacia Syria, Truescar of Loviatar
Tyeslan
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Tyeslan » Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:25 am

Beautiful dog! Greyhounds are amazing :D
Harroghty
Staff
Staff

Post by Harroghty » Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:05 am

Sorry for my absence of late, but I have picked up with a new job which is fairly demanding of my time. I don't have much time or energy for gaming when I do finally make it home.

I will try to figure out a way to get stuff accomplished.
"A man may die yet still endure if his work enters the greater work, for time is carried upon a current of forgotten deeds, and events of great moment are but the culmination of a single carefully placed thought." - Chime of Eons
Nysan
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Nysan » Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:15 am

Some may have noticed a few of my characters popping up in-game. For the moment, I am back. Not sure for how long, but I am entertaining myself exploring stuff that has changed since I wandered off.
-Gilain- -Trilev- -Siros-

You do not need to change the world, merely leave it a little better than how you found it.