Mystran Meeting

A place to announce forthcoming events and roleplays, organised by imms or players.
Gesine
Sword Novice
Sword Novice

Mystran Meeting

Post by Gesine » Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:52 pm

I am calling a meeting to gather all those faithful to the Mystran church. We will discuss matters of faith and upcoming events. We will hold the meeting at http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/f ... T20&p1=401. That time unless there are too many who cannot attend in which case I will amend the time. We will meet within the House of Wonder in Waterdeep.

Those who are interested or are hopefuls of the faith will also be able to find me in the hours before the meeting to discuss any business with me.

OOC: Please PM me if this time does not work for you. Do not post here. I will be more likely to see it with a PM as I am rather obsessive about using the forum command so will see any PM right away. I know this time is a little late for some but I am trying to give people time to get home from work, and would like to use a few hours before this to make Gesine available for any faithing matters.
Liandria
Sword Journeyman
Sword Journeyman

Re: Mystran Meeting

Post by Liandria » Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:01 am

That time should work for me!
Liandria, Servant of Mystery
Gesine
Sword Novice
Sword Novice

Post by Gesine » Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:45 pm

Due to a few responses the time has been changed to:

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/f ... T20&p1=401

I going to keep the time open in the previous post to make Gesine available for any faithing issues.

Please PM me if the new time does not work for you.
Tyeslan
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Tyeslan » Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:01 pm

The new time should work for me!!
Gesine
Sword Novice
Sword Novice

Post by Gesine » Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:00 am

Just a reminder that this is happening tomorrow about this time!
Aldren
Staff
Staff

Post by Aldren » Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:06 am

Thanks to some good timing, I should be able to make this. Looking forward to it!
"He served, but found no pride in service. He fought, but took no joy in victory. He drank, to drown his pain in a sea of wine... ...It was hate that drove him. Though he committed many sins, he never sought forgiveness."
Gesine
Sword Novice
Sword Novice

Post by Gesine » Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:57 am

An hour to go! I apologize if I space out on you guys. I am having disgusting weather in Texas. Yes, disgusting!
Alitar
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Alitar » Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:58 am

Gesine wrote:An hour to go! I apologize if I space out on you guys. I am having disgusting weather in Texas. Yes, disgusting!
Is it too warm out down there? :)
"The noir hero is a knight in blood caked armour. He's dirty and he does his best to deny the fact that he's a hero the whole time."
~Frank Miller
Gesine
Sword Novice
Sword Novice

Post by Gesine » Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:52 am

Alitar wrote:
Gesine wrote:An hour to go! I apologize if I space out on you guys. I am having disgusting weather in Texas. Yes, disgusting!
Is it too warm out down there? :)
It has just been misting and gross for the last few days then decided to drop 15 degrees and start storming.

But thank you to everyone that came. We had a pretty impressive turnout.

I will be posting here about the events we discussed in the next few days. For those of you who could not attend, Roderick are your pie and you missed a good story about a dancing monkey in a tavern.
Gesine
Sword Novice
Sword Novice

Mystran Winterfest Gift Exchange

Post by Gesine » Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:18 pm

If you have a Mystran character interested in participating the the gift exchange please post your character's name here or PM me. I am going to give everyone a day or so to respond and then we will pick names and announce the rules.
Roderick
Sword Apprentice
Sword Apprentice

Post by Roderick » Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:08 pm

Thanks for putting it on! I had a great time and really enjoyed seeing the large group.

And Rod said the pies were delicious.

Todd
Gesine
Sword Novice
Sword Novice

Re: Mystran Winterfest Gift Exchange

Post by Gesine » Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:51 pm

Gesine wrote:If you have a Mystran character interested in participating the the gift exchange please post your character's name here or PM me. I am going to give everyone a day or so to respond and then we will pick names and announce the rules.

Tomorrow will be the last day to sign up for this!
Gesine
Sword Novice
Sword Novice

Re: Mystran Gift Exchange

Post by Gesine » Fri Dec 13, 2013 5:34 pm

Starting tomorrow (December 14th), find Gesine ICly and names will be drawn. We will wait until just after Winterfest to hold our exchange that way everyone will be able to spend time with their families. Use the time to find out a few things about the person you have chosen. at the exchange you will be asked to share something you did know about the person you chose. Gifts need not be expensive, but thoughtful for whom they were meant for. Do not let the person you are finding a gift for know you have chosen them!!

If you have not yet put your name in yet to participate, you may still do so provided that all of the names have not been chosen yet.

We will have a small gathering to socialize where food and drink will be provided.

If there is a bard who would be interested in providing entertainment for the event please see me and we can discuss payment arrangements.

OOC: I will post a time in the next few days for us to try to work into our busy schedules, but it will not happen until after Christmas to give everyone time to do the proper research!
Gesine
Sword Novice
Sword Novice

Post by Gesine » Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:56 am

Just a reminder folks that we have 12 people participating. It is pretty hard for people to find out about what sort of gift your character might like if you do not log on that character.

One person needs to draw a name still!
Gesine
Sword Novice
Sword Novice

Re: Mystran Winterfest Gift Exchange

Post by Gesine » Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:05 pm

Ok. Because of you crazy people who are not in the correct time zone it is hard to get everyone during the week. Please PM me if the following time does not work for you.

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/f ... 630&p1=401

Please try to log your Mystrans in the meantime!
Gesine
Sword Novice
Sword Novice

Post by Gesine » Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:39 pm

I have edited the above post to move back the time to later in the day. A couple of people have said they would have a hard time making that time and I was just informed by a four year old that I owe her lunch and ice cream that day.

New time:

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/f ... 630&p1=401

PM me if I need to make further adjustments!
Gesine
Sword Novice
Sword Novice

Post by Gesine » Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:26 pm

This will start in a few hours
Gesine
Sword Novice
Sword Novice

Post by Gesine » Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:49 am

Thank you to everyone who showed up! It was a lot of fun and everyone seemed to have put quite a bit of thought into the gifts. if you were unable to attend, please send your gift via magical post.

Keep your eyes peeled for an announcement in the next day or so!
Aldren
Staff
Staff

Post by Aldren » Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:28 am

Hey all,

Sorry I couldn't make this as, of course, RL came up. Looking forward to more in the future.
"He served, but found no pride in service. He fought, but took no joy in victory. He drank, to drown his pain in a sea of wine... ...It was hate that drove him. Though he committed many sins, he never sought forgiveness."