Player Status

For the discussion of general topics about the game.
Gwain
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Re: Player Status

Post by Gwain » Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:23 am

Aldren wrote:Apologies for the continued absence. I've been laid up in a bed for more weeks than I care to recall (thanks to well-placed pieces of lead) and I hope to get back to normal in the next few weeks. If anyone has need for me, please shoot me a PM but understand life has been quite painful lately but should return to normal (eventually).

Thanks,
D
I'm a bit late to this, but something I saw today made me think of you and this forum thread. Aldren, Thank you for keeping us all up to date on your current status and not leaving us in the dark. I'm the sort of players that likes to leave people in the dark when I have absences since I have no real stake in the mud and am here for the sheer hell of it. Aldren, I wish you the best and you're missed :)

And everyone else, returning or otherwise on this forum, I wish you the same and well for this and all seasons. :D
Justice is not neccesarily honourable, it is a tolerable business, in essence you tolerate honour until it impedes justice, then you do what is right.

Spelling is not necessarily correct :)
Alitar
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Alitar » Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:37 am

I am returned in a smaller capacity that before. I'll try to bring my hours up but unfortunately I doubt I'll break 15hrs a week for very long. Life's gotten busy. See you all in-game!
"The noir hero is a knight in blood caked armour. He's dirty and he does his best to deny the fact that he's a hero the whole time."
~Frank Miller
Harroghty
Staff
Staff

Post by Harroghty » Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:09 am

I'm back after some fox and rabbit hunting a little further up north...
"A man may die yet still endure if his work enters the greater work, for time is carried upon a current of forgotten deeds, and events of great moment are but the culmination of a single carefully placed thought." - Chime of Eons
Aldren
Staff
Staff

Post by Aldren » Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:16 pm

Still pushing rehab and getting back to work, but looks like everyone's favourite madman may make a return... Looking forward to it.
"He served, but found no pride in service. He fought, but took no joy in victory. He drank, to drown his pain in a sea of wine... ...It was hate that drove him. Though he committed many sins, he never sought forgiveness."
Casamir
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Casamir » Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:18 pm

Welcome back!
"Get thee back into the tempest and the Night's Plutonian shore!" "'Tis as impossible that he's undrowned as he that sleeps here swims." "I'm begging you please wake me up, In all my dreams I...."
Kinal
Sword Journeyman
Sword Journeyman

Post by Kinal » Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:25 pm

Buenos Dias, everyone!

I'm back - not that I ever really informed anyone of my departure.

I've recently moved back home, and have a lot more time on my hands until semester starts. Should be able to stick around even with school - just a little less.

See everyone in the Kingdoms!

-Ben
Technically, we're all half centaur.
Gwain
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Gwain » Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:53 pm

I've been trying out Odinsleep as of late, so if I'm not around that much/lethargic its probably because I'm sleeping somewhere. Otherwise I'll probably be around.
Justice is not neccesarily honourable, it is a tolerable business, in essence you tolerate honour until it impedes justice, then you do what is right.

Spelling is not necessarily correct :)
Raona
Staff
Staff

Post by Raona » Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:21 pm

My grades are in and I'm staring, mouth agape, at the rest of life that piled up over the term! But I'll start trolling the forums again, and get back into tinkering once I feel I have my sea legs under me once more and won't end up doing more harm than good. May even play a little bit!

My goodness, a gal is away for a couple months and all heck breaks loose! Little boys getting bigger, big boys getting smaller, people moving (my sympathies!), people hurt (my sympathies!), people getting better (huzzah!), new family members (wah and woof!), and what not. It's great to be back: happy holidays and best wishes to all for the new year!
Luliana
Sword Bumbler
Sword Bumbler

Post by Luliana » Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:48 pm

Hey everyone. Seems Lu's vanished, she must be wandering the world again or something.

Really, between work, moving, my laptop breaking and the time of year, I just haven't had the time... and it will be a while before I can think about it again. Hopefully I'll be back. Sorry for any RP disruptions. Take care :)
Aveline
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Aveline » Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:07 pm

I have had something come up and will not be able to log regularly for at least a few more days. I have access though so if you need me for something urgent PM me and I will see what I can do.
Lirith
Staff
Staff

Post by Lirith » Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:58 am

I will be probably either not be on at all until Friday or very sporadic depending on blood alcohol content. Enjoy Hogmanay, everyone. :)
Nysan
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Nysan » Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:54 pm

Holidays are always a rough time it seems. Sorry to any that have been waiting on Gilain to continue teaching lessons or any other RPs. This last week sort of had a mind of its own and got away from me. I should be easier to contact from here on out.

Happy New Year.
-Gilain- -Trilev- -Siros-

You do not need to change the world, merely leave it a little better than how you found it.
Lylena
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Lylena » Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:30 am

I will be sporadic and not really here from tomorrow til Sunday. New years back home, and a little sisters wedding on Saturday. Returning Sunday, see you all then!
For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I die, you are forgiven. If I live, I will kill you."
Such is the rule of honor.
Nysan
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Nysan » Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:16 pm

Cough syrup with codine is awesome, but makes typing hard. I retyped this thing 4 times before I posted it!

Sorry again for any delayed RP with Gilain. I am only logging in long enough to check mail and continue crafts. I don't trust myself enough to do his accent justice, for the moment. Hoping to drown this cold in cough syrup and 7up and be back online by Weds for the Waukeen Drawing.

I'll be back soon!
-Gilain- -Trilev- -Siros-

You do not need to change the world, merely leave it a little better than how you found it.
Elenthis
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Elenthis » Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:14 am

I are back. For good, looks like. After some health issues that have kept me away for the last year or 3, it looks like I'm finally ready to rejoin the world. It's been so long, I find myself having to re-learn some of the basics, but it's coming back super quick. Thanks to those who've been so re-welcoming! It's like coming home after a long trip. Comfortable, and warm.
Far away and across the field, the tolling of the iron bell calls the faithful to their knees to hear the softly spoken magic spell.
Aldren
Staff
Staff

Post by Aldren » Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:21 am

Welcome back, old friend! Catch you soon! ;)
"He served, but found no pride in service. He fought, but took no joy in victory. He drank, to drown his pain in a sea of wine... ...It was hate that drove him. Though he committed many sins, he never sought forgiveness."
Mele
Staff
Staff

Post by Mele » Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:05 am

Welcome back. :)
Beshaba potatoes.
hasryn
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by hasryn » Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:09 am

WOO! It's great to see more older players coming back! Welcome back man.
Lirith
Staff
Staff

Post by Lirith » Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:35 am

Lirith has cherry tarts on back order. :)
Kaaurk
Sword Master
Sword Master

Post by Kaaurk » Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:26 am

I am around just busy with school I'll be around on weekends if anyone needs anything from kaaurk PM me :D