Mount Stamina

This contains bug reports which the test team have confirmed and are now in the queue to be fixed.
Kinni
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Mount Stamina

Post by Kinni » Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:53 am

Have there been changes to the mounts' stamina as of late? I noticed today that a character's mount tired after ten rooms or so, when it wasn't doing so previously. I purchased a new mount and the same thing happened. Mohana mentioned she was having similar issues with her flying mount that used to never have issues with travelling across the world from Waterdeep to Tantras.
~ You cannot catch a Shadow.

Tycho closes his eyes as he shakes his head, 'Do not give the Hin wine, it is like feeding gremlins after midnight...'
Harroghty
Staff
Staff

Re: Mount Stamina

Post by Harroghty » Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:19 am

There were no changes of which I was aware, but there is an obvious difference. Four rooms on a road reduced my horse from 90% to 76%.
"A man may die yet still endure if his work enters the greater work, for time is carried upon a current of forgotten deeds, and events of great moment are but the culmination of a single carefully placed thought." - Chime of Eons
hasryn
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by hasryn » Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:38 pm

I went a few rooms last night inside a city and lost around roughly 28ish stamina on my horse. :(
Lirith
Staff
Staff

Post by Lirith » Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:57 pm

Mounts are completely unusable while mounted at the moment, but it does seem to only affect them while mounted.

Three rooms outside of Waterdeep and a horse is out of stamina while mounted (96% to 0%).
After a short sleep, stamina is back to 6% and moving one room outside of a city while unmounted only uses 1% (6% to 5% drop).
Wenin
Sword Journeyman
Sword Journeyman

Post by Wenin » Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:05 pm

I've noticed this lately as well. I thought it was just me.

I often use my horse to travel out towards Thay, but a recent trip had me leaving the mount behind while I completed my journey.
Harroghty
Staff
Staff

Post by Harroghty » Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:50 pm

I just had a 1% loss per room in the city (speed walk), 2% loss on the road (walk), 3% loss on the road (gallop), 3-5% loss on the plains (gallop). This appears to have improved some, but is still not really practical for game play.
"A man may die yet still endure if his work enters the greater work, for time is carried upon a current of forgotten deeds, and events of great moment are but the culmination of a single carefully placed thought." - Chime of Eons