Scribe and Brew lessons

A place to announce forthcoming events and roleplays, organised by imms or players.
Mele
Staff
Staff

Scribe and Brew lessons

Post by Mele » Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:09 pm

Vaelania Koromaeldiasqua of Mystra is offering her services in lessons in both brew, and scribe. Please feel free to contact her any time for lesson plans.

This is a rather simple, moreso OOC posting as what I'm actually doing is inviting people to PM me personally with a good time to get on Vae so their alt may seek a lesson from her. Though my playtime is lower namely from distractions and sleep, I am still very available.

If Vaelania is not suitable to your character's logic of whom to learn from there is another active brew teacher who is easily found ic. :)

Don't be shy, poke my inbox! Brew and scribe are worth it! :)
Beshaba potatoes.
Orplar
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Re: Scribe and Brew lessons

Post by Orplar » Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:53 pm

Im interested in setting up a time for Adam to learn scribe, and have an evil on the look out too!
"Be bold and let your feet guide you upon your own path. With any Luck, you'll wind up in a fabulous place. Work upon your skills, perfect them. You will be rewarded as you want" - Orplar Leafall, Lucks Guide
Kirintor
Sword Bumbler
Sword Bumbler

Post by Kirintor » Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:27 pm

If I ever get out of the starter sewers! Gah... I'll be lookin for you. :)
Mele
Staff
Staff

Post by Mele » Wed May 07, 2014 6:03 am

Now that I'm active again I am open to receiving PM's requesting this again. :) Thanks!
Beshaba potatoes.