Winterfest Ball

A place to announce forthcoming events and roleplays, organised by imms or players.
Kesiel
Sword Apprentice
Sword Apprentice

Winterfest Ball

Post by Kesiel » Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:26 am

The Church of Waukeen will be hosting a Winterfest Ball! Part of the event will involve a secret gift exchange, to celebrate the ideals of generosity and spreading the wealth. Here's how it will work:

+ Register with Kesiel - PM, amulet or Magical Post, whichever works.
+ Names will be drawn from a hat, with each participant being assigned a random other participant. This is who you must find a gift for - try to find out what they'd like, but secretly! It's a secret!
+ Presents will be returned to Kesiel, to be given out at the ball. Yes, Kes is santa.
+ Anyone who can't make the ball will have their gift posted to them, with Winterfest Wishes!

I have yet to decide on a time for this - I want to give everyone enough time to hunt for gifts, and I'm aware the holiday season is very busy. With that in mind, I might hold it in the New Year to banish those post celebration blues we're all likely to be having.

I need YOUR INPUT to decide on a time if you'd like to be involved - the whole idea of this is that we get as many members of the community together to celebrate and have an awesome time together! So, when registering, tell me what sort of hours you're available and whether you want it to be pre- or post- new year.

Merry Winterfest everyone ;)
Valyn
Sword Novice
Sword Novice

Re: Winterfest Ball

Post by Valyn » Sat Dec 06, 2014 8:03 pm

I'm available after 3PM PST and my weekends are very open. 12/27-28 and 1/3-1/4 are both good days, too - my guess is the weekend after New Years may have the least travel involved
Kesiel
Sword Apprentice
Sword Apprentice

Post by Kesiel » Thu Jan 01, 2015 4:04 pm

Cancelling this as I'm out of FK for the foreseeable.
Elenthis
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Elenthis » Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:38 pm

Boooo...

I hope things are well, though Kes!
Far away and across the field, the tolling of the iron bell calls the faithful to their knees to hear the softly spoken magic spell.