Non-Euclidean Rooms in Temple of Dumathoin

This forum contains bugs which the test team have been unable to reproduce.
Ungtar
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Non-Euclidean Rooms in Temple of Dumathoin

Post by Ungtar » Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:21 pm

Not sure entirely if it's supposed to be this way ... room descriptions don't seem to indicate it and I've only found the one ... but there's a south exit without a matching north exit. Going south takes you into an East-West room.

This is slightly south and east of the Altar.
Harroghty
Staff
Staff

Re: Non-Euclidean Rooms in Temple of Dumathoin

Post by Harroghty » Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:38 am

Would you give some info about the rooms in question, please? Room names or some descriptive text? Mobiles in the rooms? Thanks!
"A man may die yet still endure if his work enters the greater work, for time is carried upon a current of forgotten deeds, and events of great moment are but the culmination of a single carefully placed thought." - Chime of Eons
Ungtar
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Re: Non-Euclidean Rooms in Temple of Dumathoin

Post by Ungtar » Sat Feb 07, 2015 4:16 am

Harroghty wrote:Would you give some info about the rooms in question, please? Room names or some descriptive text? Mobiles in the rooms? Thanks!
No mobiles there unless some wander. It's south and east of the infinitely spawning trio of derro trying to tear down tapestries and torches. I'm not there at the moment (and probably won't be anytime soon) so I can't cut and paste or recall anything. Next time I'm there I'll see if there's an imm on who can get a vnum for you.

The area is symmetrical otherwise, which makes me think this non-euclidean exit is just in error.