Player Status

For the discussion of general topics about the game.
Ungtar
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Re: Player Status

Post by Ungtar » Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:58 pm

Well, the committee met yesterday and there are 14 projects here on the commune that are going to require either input from me or my direct participation. I knew my free time was going to drop considerably come spring, but I wasn't aware of how much.

I will be on occasionally, I hope, for short spurts but expect a serious decrease around here. Nobody really needs me for anything, but I thought I'd let you know where I am in case someone wonders.

Enjoy your spring!
Kivore
Sword Novice
Sword Novice

Post by Kivore » Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:40 am

Life has settled for me quite a bit, so I again will try to spend my time here. Hope to meet a lot of you (and some of you again) and spend some time in a few events!
~Capnknives

Deik Battlebeard
Zyrani of the wilds.
Kivore
Alitar
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Alitar » Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:38 pm

Alitar wrote:I'll be in vacation from late February through til early mid-March. During this time I won't be available, please feel free to PM me if you needed any of my characters for something before I go.
Just a reminder, this is approaching. I know I have some ongoing roleplay with multiple people and for most it looks like this will not cause any issues. However, to anyone who needed/wanted something, feel welcome to send me a PM if you want to arrange a meeting before I go.

That aside, I intend to be quite active in the days before my departure.
"The noir hero is a knight in blood caked armour. He's dirty and he does his best to deny the fact that he's a hero the whole time."
~Frank Miller
Mele
Staff
Staff

Post by Mele » Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:43 pm

Going on a very mini holiday with some friends and a bunch of toddlers.

Remember me as a hero. See you Wednesday!
Beshaba potatoes.
Indrayan
Sword Novice
Sword Novice

Post by Indrayan » Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:17 am

So work decided to ask me tonight at 5pm to go out of town for a week to ten days. So starting tomorrow I will be gone and won't have access to a computer. I appologize to anyone who is waiting for me to finalize RPs. See you all when I get back!
Mele
Staff
Staff

Post by Mele » Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:32 pm

Blew my laptop up last week. New one should be in liiiike today, so should resume regular life tomorrow. :-)
Beshaba potatoes.
Nearraba
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Nearraba » Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:55 pm

RIP Router.

I've finally come to accept that I need a new one. Apologies for my lame connection the past week. Should be back up and less-link-losing by tomorrow.
Autumn is a second spring where every leaf has its turn to be a flower.
- Albert Camus
Dranso
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Dranso » Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:50 pm

I will be in Mexico for spring break starting tomorrow 3/13 through 3/22. I apologize to everyone who had rps going on with Llykir and Marcel. Hopefully I don't miss out on too much of the Imm run rps either! I'll probably be able to check the forum and my emails every now and again from the beach if you need to hit me up. See you all soon!
Terageld
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Terageld » Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:57 pm

I'm taking a vacation to Hawaii this week, so I won't be that active online. I'll take plenty of pictures, though.
"There is nothing more invigorating than challenging the elements. The feel of wind and spray on one's face and the deck pitching beneath one's feet is the greatest feeling in the world."
And cats. I love cats.
Nimboro
Sword Journeyman
Sword Journeyman

Post by Nimboro » Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:26 pm

I'll be off and on until the 21st, girlfriend is back home from college for spring break so I'll be spending a lot of time with her.
Jerrel
Sword Apprentice
Sword Apprentice

Post by Jerrel » Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:50 pm

This is a few days from now, but I'll be leaving 3/17 for a work trip and returning 3/22.
Terageld
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Terageld » Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:12 pm

I'm back from Hawaii now. Taking this week easy because of epic jet lag. I will resume my normal vigorous MUDing next week.
"There is nothing more invigorating than challenging the elements. The feel of wind and spray on one's face and the deck pitching beneath one's feet is the greatest feeling in the world."
And cats. I love cats.
dolifer

Post by dolifer » Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:16 pm

School's getting crazy again. Gotta love the last few weeks of a semester...

I have tons of things going on, but I'm going to take some time to try to get caught up by next week. I'll try to make time for FK, too, as I know I'm currently involved in a few RPs, but definitely won't be on as much as usual. Hopefully back to normal within the week.

Many apologies to those affected.
Lylena
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Lylena » Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:33 pm

Friend is in town! Out of order for the weekend!
For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I die, you are forgiven. If I live, I will kill you."
Such is the rule of honor.
Alitar
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Alitar » Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:01 am

Got home from Greece to be swamped with work (and an unexpected promotion) so I've been kept busy. Sorry guys. I hope to be seen about more in the coming days.
"The noir hero is a knight in blood caked armour. He's dirty and he does his best to deny the fact that he's a hero the whole time."
~Frank Miller
Roderick
Sword Apprentice
Sword Apprentice

Post by Roderick » Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:24 pm

Congrats on the promotion, Alitar! I hope it is one of those 'oh the large amount of pay increase is just staggering..look at all the zeros after that number' promotions and not one of those 'oh the large amount of additional work with no extra pay is just staggering...look at all the zeros in my blood pressure reading' promotions.

On another note, I am lurking around again. You have been warned. I know better than to promise any type of longevity or stuff like that with my track record. Life has a way of turning my best laid plans and schedules to a shredded gooey substance. And really I wouldn't have it any other way.

Todd
Algon
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Algon » Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:59 pm

Well...the laptop took a tumble and now it will not turn on. It might be a day or two before I can find another one. Sorry to everyone who I have RP going on with. I will be back as sooooooon as possible.
Counting bodies like sheep...to the rhythm of the war drums. ~~~ Maynard
Benorf
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Benorf » Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:25 pm

As people probably have noticed, I've been around a bit more lately! Things at work appear to have slowed down for the time being, and I just reformatted my laptop, so I can play at home again. Look forward to seeing everyone regularly again!
Benorf the Stout, Axe of Torm
Formyndare Mastare, Horn Guard of Yondalla
Thaien Ellbrecht, Planar Interviewer
Lylena
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Lylena » Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:33 am

Due to family, I am going home for an undetermined amount of time. I will be in attendance sporadically.

Oddly enough, I'm on the same flight as my friend who was visiting earlier so it works out juuuuust fine.

If you need need me PM and I can see what I can do!
For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I die, you are forgiven. If I live, I will kill you."
Such is the rule of honor.
Trillarel
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Trillarel » Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:59 pm

Terribly busy with my MA. My supervisor decided she doesn't like how the bibliography is formatted, and the RefWorks site isn't working here, so it looks like I'll have to re-do 30 blipping pages of those by hand.

Argh.

And when I'm not polishing the MA (the content is there, I'm mostly working on the form now) I'm making my own roguelike (see Offtopic).

And when I'm not doing it I'm playing NFS World.

So yeah, not much time left for FK.