armor reward from heartsvale quest is buggy

This forum contains bugs which the test team have been unable to reproduce.
Yemin
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

armor reward from heartsvale quest is buggy

Post by Yemin » Tue May 19, 2015 2:29 am

The "a plate harness of unpolished metal " from **redacted** has a +2 enchantment and is full plate which usually has a base of 8 but only gives 9 AC overall where it should give 10
I trained up double-edged bananas because the uber-plantain of doom I scored from the beehive quest was the best weapon in the game. Now it's being treated like a bug and they have gimped its damage! That's not fair! My character is ruined!
Raona
Staff
Staff

Re: armor reward from heartsvale quest is buggy

Post by Raona » Tue May 19, 2015 4:48 pm

It does give an AC bonus of 10 when worn by a warrior, but not by a mage. It can be hard to tell what's going on if you have other items with an AC armor bonus.
Yemin
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Yemin » Wed May 20, 2015 5:28 am

hmm, confirmed it does give 10, but whilst wearing it, it claims to also give +1 max dex which should total 11 or 21 AC for a full plate base of 8 +2 enchantment +1 max dex
I trained up double-edged bananas because the uber-plantain of doom I scored from the beehive quest was the best weapon in the game. Now it's being treated like a bug and they have gimped its damage! That's not fair! My character is ruined!
Raona
Staff
Staff

Post by Raona » Sun May 24, 2015 5:07 pm

The combination you describe works as it should on the testport. Anyone else seeing a problem along these lines?