Player Status

For the discussion of general topics about the game.
Mirerazai
Sword Apprentice
Sword Apprentice

Re: Player Status

Post by Mirerazai » Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:38 pm

Computer blew up don't have a way onto game or aim. Will have it fixed soon. Sorry to everyone tied to boignar Seth or fentryl
Rather impressive for a bunch of farmers with pitchforks, wouldn't you say?
Jerrel
Sword Apprentice
Sword Apprentice

Post by Jerrel » Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:44 pm

Jerrel wrote:
Jerrel wrote:A couple of weeks off, but I'm moving the first weekend of June, so it's possible I'll be a little sparse around that time.
This is happening this weekend. I might be sparse leading up to it and for a little after it, as my life is currently in the process of being put into boxes, which will then eventually have to be unpacked.

PM if looking for Jerrel or Derayn.
Won't have internet at the new place until the 12th, so after tonight, I'll be scarce until then.
Algon
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Algon » Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:56 pm

Dealing with switching Internet providers. Will not have internet for a while at home. Will still be able to access from work though.
Pm me for anything needed.
Counting bodies like sheep...to the rhythm of the war drums. ~~~ Maynard
Ami
Sword Apprentice
Sword Apprentice

Post by Ami » Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:26 pm

Hi guys!

Life is bidding me take a trip to California, so I'm going to be gone for a week or so. I'll see you all soon!

Aurore will miss you all as well. :)
Jerrel
Sword Apprentice
Sword Apprentice

Post by Jerrel » Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:29 pm

Jerrel wrote:
Jerrel wrote:
Jerrel wrote:A couple of weeks off, but I'm moving the first weekend of June, so it's possible I'll be a little sparse around that time.
This is happening this weekend. I might be sparse leading up to it and for a little after it, as my life is currently in the process of being put into boxes, which will then eventually have to be unpacked.

PM if looking for Jerrel or Derayn.
Won't have internet at the new place until the 12th, so after tonight, I'll be scarce until then.
Now it will be no internet until the 17th. Thanks Comcast!
Lylena
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Lylena » Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:10 pm

Jerrel wrote:Now it will be no internet until the 17th. Thanks Comcast!
You have my sincerest sympathies. When I first moved, they were my first company. Sales man was the best person ever in the world. Unfortunately he sold a craptacular service.

On topic of moving, I'm planning on heading back whence I came at the end of the month. I'll be around a bit this week, maybe a little of next, but I'm thinking more towards the end is crunch time and after that will be packing. I'll have internet where I'm going (thankfully moving in with other people who have internet!) so I won't be completely removed. Just not nearly as frequent.
For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I die, you are forgiven. If I live, I will kill you."
Such is the rule of honor.
Dranso
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Dranso » Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:00 pm

Hey everyone. I just got back from a beautiful road trip to northern Arkansas. Hope I didn't miss out on too much fun in the FK world. See you in game!
Brelc
Sword Novice
Sword Novice

Post by Brelc » Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:28 am

I am working the rest of the summer in Anchorage, Alaska just arieved a few days ago. I will be back on once I find Internet and get established, hopefully this won't take too long. Feel free to PM me if needed. I am sure I can arrange to be on for select periods of time.
Jerrel
Sword Apprentice
Sword Apprentice

Post by Jerrel » Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:16 pm

Back online at home, though I'm still shaking a fist at Comcast.
Aldren
Staff
Staff

Post by Aldren » Thu Jun 18, 2015 2:38 am

Will be headed into the great Northwoods for 5 days of camping, fishing, and hiking for our anniversary. Off the grid starting this coming Saturday, 6/20. If anyone needs any of my toons, get me before then or suffer without for 5 days, as I will.
"He served, but found no pride in service. He fought, but took no joy in victory. He drank, to drown his pain in a sea of wine... ...It was hate that drove him. Though he committed many sins, he never sought forgiveness."
Lylena
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Lylena » Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:33 am

Lylena wrote: On topic of moving, I'm planning on heading back whence I came at the end of the month. I'll be around a bit this week, maybe a little of next, but I'm thinking more towards the end is crunch time and after that will be packing. I'll have internet where I'm going (thankfully moving in with other people who have internet!) so I won't be completely removed. Just not nearly as frequent.
This is fast approaching and it's finally sinking that I'm moving again, but this time out of state. I will be scarce and on at odd hours if I'm on at all.

Anyone needs anything, PM is best because I still check this thing as frequently as Facebook. Any of my chars, this is the one to PM!
For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I die, you are forgiven. If I live, I will kill you."
Such is the rule of honor.
Mirerazai
Sword Apprentice
Sword Apprentice

Post by Mirerazai » Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:08 am

Last few days been dealing with a fallen tree right next to my house, now, might have another tree to deal with. Sorry if I'm scarce, the sky keeps throwing trees at me.
Rather impressive for a bunch of farmers with pitchforks, wouldn't you say?
Jerrel
Sword Apprentice
Sword Apprentice

Post by Jerrel » Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:17 am

Mirerazai wrote:Last few days been dealing with a fallen tree right next to my house, now, might have another tree to deal with. Sorry if I'm scarce, the sky keeps throwing trees at me.
Throw stuff back at it (e.g. https://uproxx.files.wordpress.com/2014 ... .gif?w=650)
Lirith
Staff
Staff

Post by Lirith » Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:31 am

I will be unavailable until Wednesday, sunning myself in the south of France. Ooh la la!
I might be around a bit on Saturday as I don't actually leave until Sunday morning. Be good!
Alitar
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Alitar » Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:22 pm

Going camping so will be gone for a couple days. I've been largely returned lately (though still can't play during work hours) and managed to get caught up with some faith stuff that needed addressing, as well as a new hopeful, so hopefully my absence won't be too heavily noticed but if you do need me send me a PM and I'll get to you first thing when I'm back. It should only be a couple days trip.
"The noir hero is a knight in blood caked armour. He's dirty and he does his best to deny the fact that he's a hero the whole time."
~Frank Miller
Alitar
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Alitar » Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:40 pm

Back! Should be on all night too. Hope everyone was voting for those couple days!
"The noir hero is a knight in blood caked armour. He's dirty and he does his best to deny the fact that he's a hero the whole time."
~Frank Miller
Mele
Staff
Staff

Post by Mele » Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:30 am

On July 28th I fly (alone with a two year old! D:) cross county from Cali to Boston. This is my pre-warning that while I am staying with my mother for the three weeks I'm out(thus able to play still) I will likely be much less dependable.

If you have big faith wishes you've been stewing over applying for I suggest now unless you don't mind waiting. :) If you're playing a pregnant PC you might find yourself delivering earlier than you thought so I don't leaving you hanging an extra month.. :)
Beshaba potatoes.
Lirith
Staff
Staff

Post by Lirith » Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:00 am

Damn it D! I am going to be IN Boston 15th to 18th. Come 2 weeks earlier!
Jerrel
Sword Apprentice
Sword Apprentice

Post by Jerrel » Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:32 pm

Away starting tonight for the 4th of July weekend (woo 'Merica!), will be back the 5th.
Tyeslan
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Tyeslan » Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:18 pm

I am currently away, having left Monday, and will return Sunday evening/Monday morning. My game time is nonexistent on this trip. See you all in a few days!