Player Status

For the discussion of general topics about the game.
Algon
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Re: Player Status

Post by Algon » Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:59 pm

Congrats! :D We are all very happy for you!
Counting bodies like sheep...to the rhythm of the war drums. ~~~ Maynard
Yemin
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Yemin » Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:19 pm

Congratulations.

p.s. Welcome to the beginning of the end.
I trained up double-edged bananas because the uber-plantain of doom I scored from the beehive quest was the best weapon in the game. Now it's being treated like a bug and they have gimped its damage! That's not fair! My character is ruined!
Melusine
Staff
Staff

Post by Melusine » Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:22 pm

A rather intense storm knocked out my internet last night, and until about Thursday (hopefully not any later) I won't have any 'real' internet, so my time online is going to be severely limited. I can still get PMs and forum access from my phone, but real FK time will be pretty much a no-go. I will miss you all as I suffer through the darkness.
Anastacia Syria, Truescar of Loviatar
dolifer

Post by dolifer » Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:28 pm

Congradulations, Harroghty! That's awesome! :D
Dapher
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Dapher » Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:27 pm

First off, congratulations to Harroghty! I wish you and your family the best.

Secondly, tomorrow I begin my leave period (vacation/holiday). I will be gone for 13 days, for my wedding and my honeymoon. On that note, the next month or so my characters will not be very active. If you need something from them please PM me, or catch me on AIM. I am more than happy to finish up any existing RPs.
Dapher Dullthumb- Garl's Chosen Illusionist
Telnier Talmar- Master Ranger of Mielikki
Jarris Taril- Warpriest of Tempus
Falgorn Felldew
Briek
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Briek » Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:34 am

Harroghty wrote:Picture to follow, but my 11 lb. 7 oz. son was born at 0024 on 26.7.
Congratulations, all the best to you and your family bud.
Dapher wrote:Secondly, tomorrow I begin my leave period (vacation/holiday). I will be gone for 13 days, for my wedding and my honeymoon.
Same to you bro, Hope it's an excellent day.
Lirith
Staff
Staff

Post by Lirith » Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:49 am

Congratulations to everyone! :)

I am hoping to be around a little bit more. Some of you know that I've had one or two stresses over the last couple of weeks but everything is back to normal now. Most importantly, the lost cat is home. :)
Benorf
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Benorf » Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:22 am

Congrats, everyone!

My news is slightly exciting, but nothing new.

I'm off to Gencon! I'll be gone until monday!
Benorf the Stout, Axe of Torm
Formyndare Mastare, Horn Guard of Yondalla
Thaien Ellbrecht, Planar Interviewer
Mouat
Sword Master
Sword Master

Post by Mouat » Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:14 pm

Congratz Harroghty. As a father of two teens and a two year old... The young ones bring much joy to your life, the teenagers... they bring much joy to your life ;)

Congartz again.

As for Dapher... congratz Casey on getting married (soon to be). My priest and ranger will continue to sing praise of your counterparts to mine and recommend them as "teachers" and sources of great wisdom...

Cheers,
O.R.
Roderick
Sword Apprentice
Sword Apprentice

Post by Roderick » Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:33 pm

Wow! Babies and marriage and lost cats....sounds like the beginning of a Judd Apatow movie.

Harroghty, many congratulations to you. 11 lb. 7 oz? Goodness, when the lad becomes a NFL Defensive End in about 22 years I get first rights to some guest tickets.

Dapher, congrats to you as well! I hope that you are enjoying your time in a place that can be adequately described as "a tropical paradise".

Lir, excellent news on the return of the lost cat. But are you sure that the cat didn't really just lose you and then decide to hunt you down? We all know who the real masters of the cat-human relationship are.
Siria
Sword Journeyman
Sword Journeyman

Post by Siria » Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:22 am

Congrats to all with happy news! Great things are happening!

For myself: I'll have a very special guest (my boyfriend ;)) here from Wednesday till the 23rd, so... don't expect me to be online at all.
Siria will be walking around, staring at the sky and doing Oracle-things
Valfein will be the annoyed errantboy of the masters of Sorcere
And Amira will be.. I don't know.. travelling around through the wilderness with Stompy.

If you really need anything from those three, try to catch me this weekend (feel free to send an otell if you see me on a character you don't need), otherwise it will have to wait.
Estrild
Sword Apprentice
Sword Apprentice

Post by Estrild » Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:11 pm

So I know Isaldur just suckered me back in with a unique combination of threats and bribes, but we're actually moving next week.

Across country. In a car. With an infant, a cat, and a dog. And by "we" I mean "me" because there's only one driver, and it's me.

So if you never hear from me again, my sanity didn't survive that trip.

Otherwise I'll be back in a few weeks, and will try to pop by before that.
Estrild scoffs the rest of the bread before it can come up with a response.
Trillarel
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Trillarel » Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:36 am

Harroghty wrote:Picture to follow, but my 11 lb. 7 oz. son was born at 0024 on 26.7.
Congratulations!!!!
Lylena
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Lylena » Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:14 pm

Moving back home means everyone wants to spend time with you, apparently! As well as watch their house/cat/dog/things. If you have someone watch your house and there's specific methods to opening your doors or somehow gaining entry into the home [in this case, lack of key for front gate], do be a bro and let that person know so they can do what you're asking them to do. It is, in fact, very difficult to watch an animal of some sort if you do not have access to said animal.

TL;DR: I been out and about more frequently and less around FK. I'm still here! (Sort of).

If anyone needs me or any of my chars for anything, feel free to PM me or send me a message on AIM. I have access to both things via phone.
For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I die, you are forgiven. If I live, I will kill you."
Such is the rule of honor.
Jerrel
Sword Apprentice
Sword Apprentice

Post by Jerrel » Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:29 pm

On vacation 8/7-8/12, gonna go where it isn't 90F (and over) every day!
Svenrick
Sword Apprentice
Sword Apprentice

Post by Svenrick » Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:51 am

Next Saturday I may have some things come up. Depending on how my situation goes I may either be unable to access the internet a few days to an entire month.

I will try to have Caethan's RP reflect this and find a decent excuse ICly for his absence.
Noble intention. Slow action. Swift justice. Swallowed pride. These are the traits of a plucky hero.
Eechi
Sword Apprentice
Sword Apprentice

Post by Eechi » Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:24 pm

Hey All,

Tahlvia will be not be on very often over the next couple of weeks. Starting on August 13th my family and I are moving to a new city. The trip itself is going to be 7 days (Canada is a big country and we are driving because dog) and we will need to settle in and get internets.

My hope is to find some wi-fi along the way to jump on now and then for any new Tymoran(s) that are in the middle of faith questing!

If anyone needs something feel free to PM me here and I will make sure we get together as soon as I can.

Thanks!
Vaemar
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Vaemar » Mon Aug 10, 2015 10:27 am

Have a nice trip! I also hope you will settle well in your new city. :)
See you!
Terageld
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Terageld » Mon Aug 10, 2015 2:50 pm

I have returned from the homeland! Huzzah!
"There is nothing more invigorating than challenging the elements. The feel of wind and spray on one's face and the deck pitching beneath one's feet is the greatest feeling in the world."
And cats. I love cats.
Mele
Staff
Staff

Post by Mele » Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:58 pm

I have extended my stay here until the beginning of September - so while I am able to log in here and there I'm not really able to fulfill my "work".

This means faith applications and pregnancies will continue to wait for the most part (Unless I find myself with an hour of free time and a pregnant waiting to pop on!)

Talos has been kind enough to pick up some faith applications that are of his specialty moreso than mine that I'd have tossed at him had I been home anyone, but the others will be seen to come September!

Have fun!
Beshaba potatoes.