Player Status

For the discussion of general topics about the game.
Beskytter
Sword Master
Sword Master

Re: Player Status

Post by Beskytter » Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:26 pm

I won't be around much the next few days. I forgot to mention it earlier but I'm working the NAMM show at the Anaheim Convention center this weekend.

Upside was getting to meet and shake the hand of Stevie Wonder, Paul McCartney, and Graham Nash... and that was just the first day. :D

Besky is cleaning his parent's house and shut in most of the time.
Athy is entertaining children's birthday parties with magic tricks.
Any others are likely just hard to find in the crowd.
I'm a raptor, doin' what I can, gonna eat everything till he appearance of man. Yo yo see me, I'm living below the soil. I'll be back, but I'm comin' as oil.
Mele
Staff
Staff

Post by Mele » Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:13 pm

Stuff and thangs, playtime halved.
Beshaba potatoes.
Indrayan
Sword Novice
Sword Novice

Post by Indrayan » Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:00 am

My 4 day job turned into 14 I should be home later in the week sorry to any
one who has needed me
Kinal
Sword Journeyman
Sword Journeyman

Post by Kinal » Wed Jan 27, 2016 7:23 am

I'll be out this weekend again - if anyone needs anything from Dalion, Shauselm, or Kinal, lemme know here ahead of time!
Technically, we're all half centaur.
hasryn
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by hasryn » Thu Jan 28, 2016 2:09 am

so almost done on the whole new job hiring process one more part then I'm done hah! Sorry I've been sporadically about yall
Indrayan
Sword Novice
Sword Novice

Post by Indrayan » Sat Jan 30, 2016 12:23 am

I am Back! :D :D
Brelc
Sword Novice
Sword Novice

Post by Brelc » Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:30 pm

Brelc will be mia for the foreseeable future. First baby on the way and boring RL job stuff. Hope to be back again once things settle back down.

All murders will be rewarded, especially those of the innocent and worshipers of false gods.
Harroghty
Staff
Staff

Post by Harroghty » Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:02 pm

Congrats on the baby! Best of luck.
"A man may die yet still endure if his work enters the greater work, for time is carried upon a current of forgotten deeds, and events of great moment are but the culmination of a single carefully placed thought." - Chime of Eons
Andreas
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Andreas » Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:25 pm

Congratulations on the baby!
Helm keep thee.
Zethanon
Sword Master
Sword Master

Post by Zethanon » Fri Feb 12, 2016 8:24 pm

This player's been occupied with the real world. Gasp, I know. May or may not change, my hours and times will be more sporadic.

Should anyone have need of me and mine, PM or other methods of contact are welcome and we can see what can be arranged.
You'll shed your blood, your bodies fall. That is the price you'll pay to cleanse you of your sins. Vicious and cruel, let's kill them all.
Let's kill them all.
Ailyn
Sword Master
Sword Master

Post by Ailyn » Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:30 pm

Ailyn and Ayame will be unavailable for a while. I feel lately I've burned myself out a bit playing so much. I'm going to be taking a break, though I may appear on time to time. It isn't permanent, just wanting to catch up on some other games and all.
He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
Barrlum
Sword Bumbler
Sword Bumbler

Post by Barrlum » Fri Feb 19, 2016 4:11 am

Hey all sorry for the recent abrupt absence! I recently had a bit of work come across my plate so I've just been a bit busy! I'll rejoin you soon! Sorry!
Larethiel
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Larethiel » Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:28 pm

Berlin, Berlin, wir fahren nach Berlin.
This being said, I'll take the ICE-train and be in the most exciting city of Berlin Saturday-Thursday, my laptop will probably be my travelling companion, though.
Weit in der Champagne im Mittsommergrün,
dort, wo zwischen Grabkreuzen Mohnblumen blühn,
da flüstern die Gräser und wiegen sich leicht
im Wind, der sanft über das Gräberfeld streicht.
Areia
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Areia » Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:42 pm

I'll be gone most of tomorrow (sorry, Sunstars. Family has decided to use Sundays to get together and do pointless family things ever since I came back from school), and for a few days after that, it's looking like my FK time might be less regular. Will likely still be on plenty, just not constantly. Back to normal mid-week!
Nascentes morimur, finisque ab origine pendet.
Benorf
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Benorf » Mon Feb 22, 2016 2:54 am

Well, I figure I'd give everyone an update on the insanity that is my life.

As many people know, I'm taking over the family business. In the past 4 months we have: Expanded to another county, lost two of our better drivers (and a bad one), had another driver cause a major accident that landed himself and others in the hospital, bought 8 new vehicles (Bringing our total up to 23), and hired 6 new drivers. And that's just the boring stuff.

On top of this, I have started an internship at a martial arts academy with the possibility of buying a school in the near future. Oh, and my Sister and I are scheduled to own the business in less than 2 months.

So I hope that explains my absence, I apologize for my abrupt departure. I look forward to things (maybe?) slowing down and allowing me to pop back into the game sometime soon.
Benorf the Stout, Axe of Torm
Formyndare Mastare, Horn Guard of Yondalla
Thaien Ellbrecht, Planar Interviewer
Aishe
Sword Journeyman
Sword Journeyman

Post by Aishe » Mon Feb 22, 2016 3:29 am

Benorf wrote: So I hope that explains my absence, I apologize for my abrupt departure. I look forward to things (maybe?) slowing down and allowing me to pop back into the game sometime soon.
Holy crap, dude! You are a brave soul!
Obstacles are those dreadful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal.
hasryn
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by hasryn » Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:00 pm

Wow man! do it! That's what ya call the dream. Alot of work but worth it in the end! The martial arts part intrigues me alot! What style we talking here?
Dapher
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Dapher » Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:38 am

I apologize, I have been absent in the recent weeks with Jarris. Several OOC obligations, such as family member getting married, and that darn thing call a career. At any rate, I am now instructing the evening shift at work, so my hours as of the 7th of March will be changing. That being said, I have been extremely honored by my brother in law. He is graduating U.S. Coast Guard boot camp this next week and has asked me (as an active duty service member) to present him with his certificate of completion. That will drag me away from the game for another week as of Wednesday evening. If you need anything from my characters PM me and I will see what I can do to accommodate requests
Dapher Dullthumb- Garl's Chosen Illusionist
Telnier Talmar- Master Ranger of Mielikki
Jarris Taril- Warpriest of Tempus
Falgorn Felldew
Aishe
Sword Journeyman
Sword Journeyman

Post by Aishe » Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:58 am

Dapher wrote:I have been extremely honored by my brother in law. He is graduating U.S. Coast Guard boot camp this next week and has asked me (as an active duty service member) to present him with his certificate of completion.
Wow, all you people with real lives! Hehehe, makes me kind of happy to have as much time as I do to play, and makes me wonder how the rest of you manage it at all!
Obstacles are those dreadful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal.
Benorf
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Benorf » Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:22 am

hasryn wrote:Wow man! do it! That's what ya call the dream. Alot of work but worth it in the end! The martial arts part intrigues me alot! What style we talking here?
I do a relatively new Korean MMA called Kyukido. Its primary foundation is judo/jujitsu, with heavy elements of taekwondo for strikes and hapkido for joint manipulation. It feels pretty well rounded as far as a martial art goes.
Benorf the Stout, Axe of Torm
Formyndare Mastare, Horn Guard of Yondalla
Thaien Ellbrecht, Planar Interviewer