Player Status

For the discussion of general topics about the game.
Yemin
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Re: Player Status

Post by Yemin » Sat Jul 09, 2016 5:13 am

welcome back
I trained up double-edged bananas because the uber-plantain of doom I scored from the beehive quest was the best weapon in the game. Now it's being treated like a bug and they have gimped its damage! That's not fair! My character is ruined!
Lylena
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Lylena » Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:07 am

With the release of Pokemon GO, I've been finding myself wanting to be the very best, like no one ever was. It's a new experience when you're at a park around 11pm and all around you are adults and you hear, "I found a Pikachu!" and a gang of others come rushing to that scene.

I'm around but probably a bit less until I get tired of reliving my youth. Anyone needs any of my chars, let me know!
For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I die, you are forgiven. If I live, I will kill you."
Such is the rule of honor.
Yemin
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Yemin » Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:18 am

Wow you guys... just wow.

Lol have fun.
I trained up double-edged bananas because the uber-plantain of doom I scored from the beehive quest was the best weapon in the game. Now it's being treated like a bug and they have gimped its damage! That's not fair! My character is ruined!
Gwain
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Gwain » Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:35 pm

Meh, I don't really see the big deal, I've been seeing pokemon whenever I go outside for years now.
Justice is not neccesarily honourable, it is a tolerable business, in essence you tolerate honour until it impedes justice, then you do what is right.

Spelling is not necessarily correct :)
Yemin
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Yemin » Sun Jul 10, 2016 1:43 am

Wales kind of is weird looking, I agree.
Larethiel
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Larethiel » Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:58 pm

I'm on vacation 13th to 27th. Sir Aramil is lurking around somewhere in the deep Forests of the Wealdath. Or so. Cheerio.
Weit in der Champagne im Mittsommergrün,
dort, wo zwischen Grabkreuzen Mohnblumen blühn,
da flüstern die Gräser und wiegen sich leicht
im Wind, der sanft über das Gräberfeld streicht.
Ailyn
Sword Master
Sword Master

Post by Ailyn » Wed Jul 13, 2016 2:25 am

Alright everyone, I will be back on after my extended leave tonight, so expect to see Ailyn with a water deep in a couple hours!
He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
Yemin
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Yemin » Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:09 am

Welcome back.
Alinor
Sword Master
Sword Master

Post by Alinor » Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:47 am

Welcome back to Svenrick and Ailyn! I look forward to meeting you both in game!
Korwin
Sword Master
Sword Master

Post by Korwin » Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:51 am

I've been gone from the game since April, glad to say that now I should be popping on with increasing frequency.
*Zuldorrn Veladorn, Conjurer of Beshaba*
*Mungo, Outrider of the Hin*
*Rahlkemnon, Cleric of Shaundakul*
Yemin
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Yemin » Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:07 pm

Welcome back.
Lysha
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Lysha » Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:50 pm

Hey guys!

I haven't been around in, well, a while. I really miss you guys, think of the fun times we have had in the past, and find myself longing to log in.

Unfortunately, I really don't see myself coming back at any time soon, but maybe one day.

I'm still hold the title of customer service manager, but have been working in the accounting office for a little more than a month.

My son is 3 and crazier than a kobald! Cuter than one, though.

Also, my husband and I are expecting baby #2! We are 4 months along now.

I'll try to pop back on the forums from time to time! I really really really miss y'all.

Forever yours,

Laura

P.s. feel free to PM me!
Your punch viciously hammers a shark's abdomen.
A shark is stunned, but will probably recover.

http://www.elfonlyinn.net/d/20070925.html
Yemin
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Yemin » Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:23 am

Lysha licious. That shark and we miss you too!.
Aveline
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Aveline » Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:06 am

Hey guys. I won't have the same amount of play time that I used to, but I will be back for a while. It is good to see some familiar faces!
Yemin
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Yemin » Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:10 am

Woah, hold on folks we've got a real oldie here...., 2006.

Welcome back. Hope to jibber jabber with you at some point.
Mouat
Sword Master
Sword Master

Post by Mouat » Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:52 am

Larethiel wrote:I'm on vacation 13th to 27th. Sir Aramil is lurking around somewhere in the deep Forests of the Wealdath. Or so. Cheerio.

Just wanted to comment on meeting people in real life from FK. In the old mud that Martin, Sharni, Greg and I used to play, I met a few players from there in real life and I have to admit, it was a wee bit odd but okay as well but that was over 20 years ago and things like facebook didnt' exist so it was a gamble on meeting up with people back then.

From FK, I got to meet up with V (Aramil's player). It was great to meet up with her in real life. I think she enjoyed her stay, she didn't throw anything at me while here, so I know she was able to put up with my sarcasm.

We introduced her to West Coast living and food. As some of you know, I live near Vancouver, Canada and we made sure she got to see the ocean and mountains since they are all just half an hour away or a wee bit more, depending on where you'd like to go. If any of you every come up here, let me know and maybe we can meet up and have a pint or two.

Cheers,
Me, myself and I.
Alitar
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Alitar » Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:12 am

Mouat wrote:
Larethiel wrote:I'm on vacation 13th to 27th. Sir Aramil is lurking around somewhere in the deep Forests of the Wealdath. Or so. Cheerio.

Just wanted to comment on meeting people in real life from FK. In the old mud that Martin, Sharni, Greg and I used to play, I met a few players from there in real life and I have to admit, it was a wee bit odd but okay as well but that was over 20 years ago and things like facebook didnt' exist so it was a gamble on meeting up with people back then.

From FK, I got to meet up with V (Aramil's player). It was great to meet up with her in real life. I think she enjoyed her stay, she didn't throw anything at me while here, so I know she was able to put up with my sarcasm.

We introduced her to West Coast living and food. As some of you know, I live near Vancouver, Canada and we made sure she got to see the ocean and mountains since they are all just half an hour away or a wee bit more, depending on where you'd like to go. If any of you every come up here, let me know and maybe we can meet up and have a pint or two.

Cheers,
Me, myself and I.
I understand Costco stole her heart and has her considering emigration.
"The noir hero is a knight in blood caked armour. He's dirty and he does his best to deny the fact that he's a hero the whole time."
~Frank Miller
Mikhail
Sword Novice
Sword Novice

Post by Mikhail » Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:56 am

I apologize for my scarce appearances of late. I've been very busy with the horror website for which I write and for which I have now become Editor-in-Chief (it's a labor of love with no $ rewards - yet). I hope to get everything working well enough to be able to return regularly to play, but it's a process as we find others to become editors as well as writers and so forth.

As an aside, my spouse is having cancer surgery on Tuesday, so I would appreciate any kind thoughts, positive energy, prayers, candles, etc.
If no one matters in the afterlife but you, you will rule the afterlife.
Yemin
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Yemin » Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:47 am

Coincidence? I am also having an eye operation on the same day. there will be a sympathetic link of best wishes from me.
Andreas
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Andreas » Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:05 pm

Sending positive thoughts to any who need them!
Helm keep thee.