Shapechange - Elementals

To share knowledge about the world and links to useful resources.
Glim
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Shapechange - Elementals

Post by Glim » Tue Dec 23, 2003 8:56 pm

Im wondering, I see in the player handbook that druids can shapechange into elementals, would that be accepted in FK? The list in the previous post didnt include them and I was a bit uncertain...
Glim asks Gwain 'Can I be on the watch?!?'
Gwain raises an eyebrow.
Gwain seems to display a look of complete horror for a second...
Ketjana

Post by Ketjana » Thu Dec 25, 2003 5:32 pm

The other list was primarily for a ranger shapechanging. I could not see a ranger shapechanging into the elemental races however as they do not get an ability that gives them elemental forms Druids do get special abilities that give them the forms in 3rd edition.
Hrosskell
Staff
Staff

Post by Hrosskell » Tue Jul 19, 2005 8:14 pm

This topic seems a little old, and I was wondering if this was still current. I've been reading these types of posts since my druid was faithed a few days ago, and finally got around to getting shapechange. The list of what Druids could shapechange to was quite detailed by level, eventually including elementals and magical creatures of a respectable size. However, it has been brought to my attention that many people have abused this, and I was wondering if it is still possible for a druid to change into such a creature codewise at all. I would like to know if it is acceptable before I engage in any sort of roleplay as an elemental or larger creature.

Thanks,
Hross
Opyop
Sword Bumbler
Sword Bumbler

Post by Opyop » Tue Dec 20, 2005 6:10 pm

If druids can shapechange into elementals does that mean Rangers can?

Opyop
Jerigo
Sword Novice
Sword Novice

Post by Jerigo » Tue Dec 20, 2005 6:36 pm

Judging by the comments above it sounds like that would be a poor choice.