Site ban??

For the discussion of general topics about the game.
Felgar
Sword Bumbler
Sword Bumbler

Site ban??

Post by Felgar » Tue Feb 07, 2006 2:51 pm

Sorry to bother anyone with this but I did not see any other place to put this to get in contact with anyone

I went out for my anniversary last night an tried to log on this morning to see that I have been site banned??? I am quite confused on this an any information to why will be greatly appreciated... I am figuring it is because of my brother an if this is true I would like his characters be ban an not mine for I have done nothing wrong an have been keeping my nose clean so to speak (pick pick) hahaha....sorry trying to keep myself in a good mood.

Thank you in Advance,

Ron N. Lattig
Dalvyn
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Dalvyn » Tue Feb 07, 2006 3:57 pm

The only ban I can think of was on an IP that kept auto-reconnecting. That might be you or your brother.

You and your brother should also note also that staying in game for hours while AFK is not an acceptable way to increase your kismet.
Felgar
Sword Bumbler
Sword Bumbler

ban lifing possible?

Post by Felgar » Tue Feb 07, 2006 4:06 pm

Well I have 2 computers in my house one is mine the other is the families...I did however check the family comp an the autolog was there so I do understand that but need to see if the ban can be lifted on my ip an just have something done to my brother like a lose of 1 of his characters or something to that effect ....I just do not see me getting punished for a crime i did not commit myself....I have spoken with my brother on this subject an he takes full responibility of it....

Any more info would be great,
Dalvyn
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Dalvyn » Tue Feb 07, 2006 4:16 pm

The ban has been lifted since I've read your first post.
Felgar
Sword Bumbler
Sword Bumbler

Thank you

Post by Felgar » Tue Feb 07, 2006 4:32 pm

Just wanted to say thank you for your time an your attention to the matter at hand an this thread can be deleted as of now if you like