Legitimate RP Ways to Earn Money

For the discussion of general topics about the game.
Gratey
Sword Master
Sword Master

Post by Gratey » Sat Mar 11, 2006 11:34 pm

Akela wrote:
Gratey wrote:And also I was thinking about plays and such, People can arrange plays and such, and its is like 10 platinum to get into the play or something like that, and it is split between the people in the play, and the more people you get in the play, the more money you get.
Just a thought
People could pay to get in instead of making the actors pay, and the better the play, the more publicity, the more money.

-Maybe a small fee for the actors, to help with concessions, clothes, etc..
What I meant behind that post was exactly what you said, Attendies to the play would pay ten platinum to get in, the money gathered would be split between the people in the play, and the writer
Akela
Sword Bumbler
Sword Bumbler

Post by Akela » Sun Mar 12, 2006 7:36 pm

Gratey wrote:
What I meant behind that post was exactly what you said, Attendies to the play would pay ten platinum to get in, the money gathered would be split between the people in the play, and the writer
Just making sure I knew what was going on... ^.^
Griselda The Rash, Marilyn, Brier
---He without sin casts the first stone.---
Raona
Staff
Staff

Boy, that was fast! Employment awaits ye all!

Post by Raona » Sat Mar 18, 2006 2:24 pm

I can't thank the coding team enough for the work they have been putting in - we must not grow used to the instant gratification Mask and Dalvyn have been providing us of late, but I for one sure appreciate it! While I am at it, I also want to express my appreciation for the implementation of faith levels, which also came out of (at least in part) discussions had here not long ago. I think they will be a big help.

A quick observation on the new protection assignments: I think it was a great idea to hide the follow echoes of the protectee - less spam. However, the follow echoes of a non-mount pet also seem to be muted, which spun my head for a few ticks; I thought I'd lost my pet. :shock: I think everyone will get used to this, but I mention it to save others from my confusion.