profile on the forums

For the discussion of general topics about the game.
Forgoil
Sword Novice
Sword Novice

profile on the forums

Post by Forgoil » Mon Mar 20, 2006 10:10 pm

Sorry I had no clue where to post this and a lot of people seem to check this more often so I was wondering if maybe somebody could give me a alittle help here. Thanks. Alright this may seem a little wierd and all but I was wondering how you delete a profile for the forums? I would kinda like to make a new one seeing as of how Forgoil doesn't play anymore and I have a new person becasue Forgoil deosn't really exist... so I was wondering if I could either delete this account or maybe make a new one witht ehsaem e-mail adress
Tortus
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Tortus » Mon Mar 20, 2006 10:14 pm

Here's a little link you might find useful,

http://www.forgottenkingdoms.com/board/ ... .php?t=242
Forgoil
Sword Novice
Sword Novice

Post by Forgoil » Mon Mar 20, 2006 10:21 pm

Thanks for the link and all but this character name to the profile no longer exists and I wish to change it to my new main character if that is possible.
Lerytha
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Lerytha » Mon Mar 20, 2006 10:33 pm

I have not played the character Lerytha for about three years, maybe more. She was my first character and, quite frankly, I hated her after two months. So I tried other characters. Nonetheless, I still use this same login despite that.

I'd suggest that you stick with the one you've got. :) If anything, it saves YOU a headache, not to mention the imms who are working hard at helping in other administrative tasks.
If you have knowledge, let others light their candles with it.

--Sir Winston Churchill

"This place is boring, I'm gonna go eat whatever I can find laying on the ground"

-- Hoildric

Cacie asks Larethiel 'Did that air just bow to you?
Gwain
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Gwain » Mon Mar 20, 2006 10:59 pm

Actually, there is nothing wrong with having more than one account on the forums as long as you have another email for the account and the account name responds to a character in game that you have. I know many pc's that have taken the time to do this for various reasons. as it says in the link, Unlike ingame, you can have more than one account if you want to, though there is nothing wrong with using the account you already have :)
Justice is not neccesarily honourable, it is a tolerable business, in essence you tolerate honour until it impedes justice, then you do what is right.

Spelling is not necessarily correct :)
Tortus
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Tortus » Mon Mar 20, 2006 11:07 pm

Alrighty then, I dug it out myself, from that thread.
Mystra wrote:Your login must be the name of a character in the game. Perferably your main character. We do not accept posts from unknowns. If you have something to say, then you will say it as a valid member of the FK community.

Those who have logins that do not match up with a character in the game will be deleted unless they email board@forgottenkingdoms.com with a valid username.

Sharni
Forgoil
Sword Novice
Sword Novice

Post by Forgoil » Mon Mar 20, 2006 11:09 pm

Thanks Tortus... I didn't see that there. Well the thing is that the account Forgoil was on no longer exists so I would liek to change it like they said too so... Anyway I'll email them. Thanks guys. :)
"This is my shield, I bear it before me into battle, but it is not mine alone. It protects my brother on my left. It protects my city. I will never let my brother out of it's shadow nor my city out of its shelter."