FRUIT WARS

To share knowledge about the world and links to useful resources.
Opyop
Sword Bumbler
Sword Bumbler

FRUIT WARS

Post by Opyop » Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:16 am

I have been recently struck with a super cool idea for gnomes that can cast animate object and other wizards and priests. We could host fruit wars, were people animate fruit and let the fruit duke it out. You could win cool prizes and be the master of fruit.

Opyop,
gnome name (Mearki)
Opyop, Ranger of the Centaurs
Rhytania
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Rhytania » Sat Apr 08, 2006 7:46 pm

Hmm...Anyone ese find this slightly disturbing? :shock:
Solaghar
Staff
Staff

Post by Solaghar » Sat Apr 08, 2006 10:31 pm

I have always sort of considered myself as the master of fruit. I never really did anything to deserve the title, but it was always one that I just sort of imagined that I would have. I'd feel pretty uncomfortable if there was a contest held for the title and Solaghar wasn't able to take part. I don't want to say obviously, "No, you can't have a fight where gnomes throw fruit at each other for the title of master of fruit." because I don't want to tell anyone how they can RP, especially seeing as how I've never done anything to deserve my self appointed title as the master of fruit, I just think that it's a bit... presumptuous of you to assume that the title wasn't already taken, that's all. I don't mean to make you think that I'm offended or anything, but I am deeply offended.
Gwain
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Gwain » Sat Apr 08, 2006 10:43 pm

This sounds like an event that could be applied for via applications@forgottenkingdoms.com
Justice is not neccesarily honourable, it is a tolerable business, in essence you tolerate honour until it impedes justice, then you do what is right.

Spelling is not necessarily correct :)
Theillik

Post by Theillik » Sun Apr 09, 2006 6:48 pm

FRUIT WARS - Episode V

The Empire Juices Back

It is a juicy time for the Citric Rebellion. Although the Blender Star has been destroyed, Imperial Juicers have squeezed the Rebel lemons from their glossy peels and pursued them across the galaxy.

Evading the dreaded Imperial Juicerfleet, a group of freedom fighters led by Luke Citruswalker has established a new secret fruitbasket on the remote tropical world of Figs.

The evil lord Darth Applecorer, obsessed with finding young Citruswalker, has dispatched thousands of remote peelers into the far reaches of space....

(cue exciting music)

PS I reserve the spoofing rights to "Fruit Wars". I've already written and performed "Lord of the Onion Ring":)