insanely tough quest

To share knowledge about the world and links to useful resources.
Leohand
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

insanely tough quest

Post by Leohand » Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:25 pm

With my new bugbear character, which I just got to level ten, I went to join the fighters guild in the orc camp. As part of the quest I was asked to do something pretty difficult. I figured I might not be strong enough, and I'd have to flee, but they anhilated me in seconds, and I wasn't permitted to flee. I fear in my time on the game, my characters only met one orc, and he's a training area sort still, so I don't know anyone to raise me, so I'll have to use the pray function. I just thought I'd better point out that as difficult as it is to level up now, and as insane as that quest is, it makes that quest near impossible. If anything, I would think joining the orc camp fighters guild would be easier, because there are so few people for a young orc or bugbear to go for help.

Edited by Tempus to remove IC information.
Ninde
Sword Apprentice
Sword Apprentice

Re: insanely tough quest

Post by Ninde » Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:28 pm

Leohand wrote:...some IC info...
Do not give IC information over ANY quests upon the forums, please.

Edited by Tempus to remove IC info from the quote
Leohand
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Leohand » Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:34 pm

Ninde wrote:[quote="Ninde"

Do not give IC information over ANY quests upon the forums, please.
If you really think it is a bug (A quest is being hard/easy is not a bug in my opinion) this is not the place to post it.

I didn't want to give ic information, but it was hard to explain what happened otherwise. And I thought it was a racial problem, since the orc fighter clan is pretty limited in membership
Ninde
Sword Apprentice
Sword Apprentice

Post by Ninde » Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:36 pm

Leohand wrote:

I didn't want to give ic information, but it was hard to explain what happened otherwise. And I thought it was a racial problem, since the orc fighter clan is pretty limited in membership

Being a quest hard/easy is not a bug in my opinion. I cannot know if imms think otherwise. And if you want to discuss a specific quest that you have to use IC information, use dalvyn@gmail.com