[EVENT] Squire lessons

A place to announce forthcoming events and roleplays, organised by imms or players.
Feinn
Sword Bumbler
Sword Bumbler

[EVENT] Squire lessons

Post by Feinn » Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:55 pm

The criers and broad sheet makers of Waterdeep are making much of a notice placed upon the doors of the Halls of Justice today.
All Pages and Squires who have been deemed worthy to attend for lessons in this place are to note the new orders for muster.

With so many students to minister to, Sir Feinn has graciously elected to put aside a day each month wherein he will be available to direct and advise the squires.

Those due to report for duty or those with missed lessons to attend should bring themselves to the Meeting Hall within the library in the Hall of Justice.

Equally, those Knights in residence within the Halls on these days are cordially invited to attend the muster and offer support to the students.

In the Gods we trust
Bennett, Master at Arms
OOC :

I shall try to be available to give lessons and advise new enquirers one day each week from now on.

The first session will take place at this time and will last for two hours.
NB : Players are not expected to be in attendance for the whole time, this is just the window of availability

The time will remain constant, but the day can be changed to accommodate the maximum number of players.
For now, it will be every Wednesday, but feel free to post here if you have particular problems.

many thanks

Feinn, Knight of the Mystic Flame
Kelemvor
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Kelemvor » Wed Mar 07, 2007 10:40 pm

Don't forget that this is an ongoing event. Sir Feinn had just one student show up tonight.
...never send to know for whom the bell tolls,
it tolls for thee.
Xryon
Sword Master
Sword Master

Post by Xryon » Thu Mar 08, 2007 1:44 am

Aww.. I thought that site said 9pm in my timezone.. Very sorry, I'll definitely be here for the next one
Moloch
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Moloch » Thu Mar 08, 2007 5:59 am

It's so early in the afternoon for me :-(..Is there any way it could be bumped back an two hours, even one would be an improvement. I have a class in the middle of the rp time >.>
"My pain is constant and sharp, and I do not hope for a better world. In fact, I want my pain to be inflicted on others. I want no one to survive."
Jaenoic
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Jaenoic » Thu Mar 08, 2007 6:27 am

Man, it's already 6am for me... Then I'd never be able to make it. :cry:
Larethiel
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Larethiel » Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:09 am

Two hours later it'd be 0.00 for me, not sure if I could make that since I'm starting to go to university at 01.04. :/
Weit in der Champagne im Mittsommergrün,
dort, wo zwischen Grabkreuzen Mohnblumen blühn,
da flüstern die Gräser und wiegen sich leicht
im Wind, der sanft über das Gräberfeld streicht.
Kelemvor
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Kelemvor » Thu Mar 08, 2007 2:33 pm

Moloch :

The event is not fixed... as far as I understand it, it starts when the squires arrive and ends when they all leave, perfectly acceptable for someone to arrive an hour after the start time and still be involved.
it tolls for thee.
Feinn
Sword Bumbler
Sword Bumbler

Post by Feinn » Thu Apr 05, 2007 10:10 am

Apologies to any squires who were online yesterday waiting to attend the muster. Real life intervened and meant I could not log in at all that evening.

With the Easter weekend coming up, I hoped to fit in an extra lesson. Of course, it'll now not be extra just in place of the one I missed... but you get the idea I hope.

I was thinking Saturday or Sunday evening, usual time. Feel free to indicate your chances of making that time. I can probably be a little more flexible with the start and finish on a weekend
Love magic for itself. Do not treat it just as a weapon to reshape the world to your will. True wisdom is knowing when not to use magic. Magic is an Art, the Gift of the Lady, and those who wield it are privileged in the extreme.
Maybel
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Maybel » Thu Apr 05, 2007 10:01 pm

R.I.P.
You will never be forgotten..
In memory of Stephanie
and the best damn RPing I have ever had!
Thank you
Raona
Staff
Staff

Post by Raona » Fri Apr 06, 2007 12:07 pm

I have in-laws visiting (brings a whole new meaning to the expression "long weekend," folks) so it's unlikely I'll be able to make it. :cry:

Only reliably available time for me would be http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/f ... c=0&p1=159
or the same time on Saturday...and I doubt that will work for anyone else state-side...but I'll *try* to pop in at whatever time is chosen!

(I need more rogue skill in hide-from-in-laws...seriously, though, they are good folks.)
Larethiel
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Larethiel » Wed Apr 18, 2007 9:05 pm

Are there still squire lessons? :)
Grafghur
Sword Apprentice
Sword Apprentice

Post by Grafghur » Wed Apr 18, 2007 11:59 pm

If you need a squire lesson, PM me and I can arrange for some time to go over your next lesson. And no, not with Graf ;)
Kelemvor
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Kelemvor » Thu Apr 19, 2007 7:03 pm

If a certain Helmite Knight has a desire to give lessons to squires, then that certain Helmite knight should attend the muster or get in touch with me. :shock:

Administratively, it is easier if we stick with the current set-up until squires are formally handed to/handed back to knights.

Sir Feinn was not on yesterday because I advised him that at the time there were no squires in evidence.

No criticism, but actually playing your squires is the best way to progress them.
it tolls for thee.
Xryon
Sword Master
Sword Master

Post by Xryon » Wed Apr 25, 2007 12:19 am

Back, and with steady internet again. Xryon will be around more often now, and should be able to attend the next lesson
Maybel
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Maybel » Wed Apr 25, 2007 5:59 pm

when are the next lessons? I am so confused now
R.I.P.
You will never be forgotten..
In memory of Stephanie
and the best damn RPing I have ever had!
Thank you
Feinn
Sword Bumbler
Sword Bumbler

Post by Feinn » Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:24 pm

Currently, the lessons are each Wednesday.

If you look at the time this note was posted, I usually go online 35 minutes from now and stay on for two hours.

Please do not waste these opportunities.
Love magic for itself. Do not treat it just as a weapon to reshape the world to your will. True wisdom is knowing when not to use magic. Magic is an Art, the Gift of the Lady, and those who wield it are privileged in the extreme.
Larethiel
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Larethiel » Wed May 16, 2007 6:04 pm

I'll not be able to attend the lessons today and next week. I'll return home today approximately 1/2-2 hours after the named time, I apologize. Wednesday has proven to be a day of sudden and rather demanding rl-business, I'm sorry.

With best regards
Feinn
Sword Bumbler
Sword Bumbler

Post by Feinn » Wed May 23, 2007 6:21 pm

Apologies to those planning to attend this evening, but I shan't be able to make it.

Big friends and family get together.
Lukon
Sword Apprentice
Sword Apprentice

Post by Lukon » Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:58 am

Is there going to be a muster this week? The last two weeks, I've showed up, but nothing has happened.
"Everybody dies sometime..."
Caelnai
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Caelnai » Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:08 am

Aye, the same. Maybe we could try to work out another time if this one is not working out for people? :)