Knighting ceremony

A place to announce forthcoming events and roleplays, organised by imms or players.
Kelemvor
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Knighting ceremony

Post by Kelemvor » Sat Dec 22, 2007 2:14 pm

Signs posted throughout Waterdeep wrote:For as much as they have shown great worth and dedication to their lessons and duties these past years, be it known that the Squires Raona of Tyr and Jaenoic of Ilmater shall soon be raised in rank to the position of knight.

Their last eve as Squires shall be spent in contemplative vigil before they are then brought before the gathered Knights of the Triad in the Halls of Justice at Waterdeep.

Harken then, all you faithful of just Tyr and his loyal followers Torm the True and merciful Ilmater. Gather you to the place of their knighting and enjoin with me in marking their deeds and doings. Lift up your voices and sing praise to their desire to serve law, duty and compassion.

signed in a sweeping hand

Sir Geraint of Tyr, Lord Justiciar
OOC :
All Knights, Squires and Pages are welcome to attend.
Any character with a suitable alignment is also welcome to attend.
Given the venue, no chaotic neutral, true neutral or evil alignments please

Please DO NOT attend in order to ask about faithing and/or applying to be a Squire, save this for the lessons or other IC events.

The event will take place around this time and date

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/f ... sec=0&p1=0

regards

Kelemvor
...never send to know for whom the bell tolls,
it tolls for thee.
Raona
Staff
Staff

Post by Raona » Sat Dec 29, 2007 11:34 am

A big thank you from Heddwyn, Jaenoic, and Raona to everyone who was able to attend. Those that weren't able to are already imagining what they missed:
'I hope you have a kickin' Ceremony with all sorts of booze and wicked fine ladies... I know that's what you're all about.' :lol:

Special thanks to Alfrid, Aramil, and Sir Exer, who helped the guests find their way to the event.

Heartfelt thanks also to the Imms who made the NPCs come alive as individuals, and took the time to make the ceremony special. :D
Kregor
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Kregor » Sat Dec 29, 2007 4:30 pm

'I hope you have a kickin' Ceremony with all sorts of booze and wicked fine ladies... I know that's what you're all about.' :lol:
Some people are just confused. That's the rangers they're thinking about.
"There is no safety for honest men except by believing all possible evil of evil men."

Kregor - Ranger of Tangled Trees
Rozor - Lady Luck's Duelist
Tygen - Ranger-Bard of Mielikki
Lukon
Sword Apprentice
Sword Apprentice

Post by Lukon » Sat Dec 29, 2007 6:37 pm

Though work prevented my attendence, I just wanted to extend congratulations to the players and characters who've reached a milestone in their RP.

*sigh* Always the bridesmaid... :wink:

Congrats, Raona and Jaenoic,

And many thanks to Kelemvor, Feinn, the IMMs, and Brian Boitano, without whose shining example, we would not know what to do.
"Everybody dies sometime..."