Bonus Feats

For the discussion of general topics about the game.
Zynarc
Sword Apprentice
Sword Apprentice

Bonus Feats

Post by Zynarc » Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:53 am

Hello.

I've a question regarding bonus feats. I know it's not been announced yet, but I just noticed something when I was looking through my "feats".

Feat Points: 5
Bonus Feat Points: 1

This got me curious - How does someone get a bonus feat point? I'm pretty sure it has nothing to do with the race. The character in question is a level 20 shield dwarf fighter.
Tavik
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Re: Bonus Feats

Post by Tavik » Wed Sep 24, 2008 7:27 am

That I believe, refers the the bonus feats fighters get. This is an effort to make fighters a bit more potent and interesting. Basically, all you do to get them is be a fighter and level up. More information about it may come available once the higher ups deem it ready to reveal.
Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you walk into an open sewer and die. ~Mel Brooks
Nysan
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Nysan » Wed Sep 24, 2008 1:10 pm

Tavik wrote:That I believe, refers the the bonus feats fighters get. This is an effort to make fighters a bit more potent and interesting. Basically, all you do to get them is be a fighter and level up. More information about it may come available once the higher ups deem it ready to reveal.
Considering Gilain, a fighter, has no bonus feat points... I am quite curious to hear more when the official announcement comes out.
-Gilain- -Trilev- -Siros-

You do not need to change the world, merely leave it a little better than how you found it.
Argentia
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Argentia » Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:09 pm

I believe it is not retroactive. Meaning if your character is already a L50 fighter he will not receive his 10(or whatever the number is) bonus feats.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and go well with ketchup.
Nysan
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Nysan » Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:09 pm

Argentia wrote:I believe it is not retroactive. Meaning if your character is already a L50 fighter he will not receive his 10(or whatever the number is) bonus feats.
How disappointing, but no big deal. Yet another drawback of being an old dwarf in a young dwarf's day. :lol:
-Gilain- -Trilev- -Siros-

You do not need to change the world, merely leave it a little better than how you found it.
Selveem
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Selveem » Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:51 pm

LOL, d'oh! Got a point, though, Nysan. Hope more quests come in then to start restocking some of those feats. *shudders*
This land shall come to the God who knows the answer to War. -Ninety-Nine Nights