Bank Limit

For the discussion of general topics about the game.
Boe
Sword Novice
Sword Novice

Bank Limit

Post by Boe » Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:01 am

I would like to ask if it is possible to raise the maximum on bank accounts. Currently it is at 2000 platinum which is a great deal of money, but for some people who've been playing for a very long time 2000 platinum isn't very high at all. Perhaps if we could raise the maximum to 5000 platinum and once 2500 platinum is reached in the bank account instead of 5% taken as the bankers cut 10% could be taken?
Selveem
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Re: Bank Limit

Post by Selveem » Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:21 am

Wish I had that problem. :P
This land shall come to the God who knows the answer to War. -Ninety-Nine Nights
Nysan
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Re: Bank Limit

Post by Nysan » Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:47 am

It is a problem for a select few, granted, but I support this request. Space is a finite resource, even after all the pro-packrat changes we have had over the years. And coins can eat up spaces in containers, mounts, carts, ect rather quickly if you are adept at gathering it. (not just mob-coin-grinding either)

I'll take a 10% cut on anything deposited over 2000 platinum over arguing with my bags over just how many coins I can squeeze in before I get a full echo any day of the week. Well, that and I am always a bit paranoid about storing fair/large sums of money anywhere besides on my characters or in the bank... but thats just me. :wink:
-Gilain- -Trilev- -Siros-

You do not need to change the world, merely leave it a little better than how you found it.