Meeting of the Forest Queen's Faith

A place to announce forthcoming events and roleplays, organised by imms or players.
Lerytha
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Meeting of the Forest Queen's Faith

Post by Lerytha » Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:39 pm

To all of the Forest Maiden's faith.

I would like to call as many hopefuls to a meeting of the faith, where those of us of rank in the faith can begin the work of teaching you about Mielikki. I hope Lady Halia can make it, but even if she cannot, I hope that we can reach out to those of you who have been waiting for a long time, set you a quest and teach you, before letting our Forestarm know about you, and she can complete the process for you.

I would ask you all to let me know when you are all free. I hope those of Mielikki's faith who are often about and also in the Inner Circle (Aldren, Takket and Dargeth) will also say when you are free. Between the four of us we can start the stag running and when our Forestarm next arrives in these parts we can show her a group of people ready for her to accept into the faith, as opposed to a group of people who must be taught everything by her.

(OOC: just to stress, this is not stepping on any toes. Its just to hopefully get some of the hopefuls seen and dealt with by the Inner Circle, so that they can then be passed on up post-quest, to the faith manager. Basically, between three/four Inner Circle members and the faith manager, there should be enough different times for us to get through to you all. So if you have a Mielikkian hopeful, or quested, or inquirer, post a time you are free and we will try and get to you! Thanks!)
If you have knowledge, let others light their candles with it.

--Sir Winston Churchill

"This place is boring, I'm gonna go eat whatever I can find laying on the ground"

-- Hoildric

Cacie asks Larethiel 'Did that air just bow to you?
Aldren
Staff
Staff

Re: Meeting of the Forest Queen's Faith

Post by Aldren » Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:27 pm

Fellmane will be in attendance to any such event so long as date and time do not interfere with normal duties as a new father.
"He served, but found no pride in service. He fought, but took no joy in victory. He drank, to drown his pain in a sea of wine... ...It was hate that drove him. Though he committed many sins, he never sought forgiveness."
Lerytha
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Lerytha » Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:08 pm

*poke* Fellmane should give dates and times then! :D

Miriel can do:

All this week (except Wednesday) from this time:

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/f ... c=0&p1=136

With possibility for a few breaks in availability, for a few hours for normal family life...

...till 12 hours later.

Weekends pretty much the same, except this Saturday. :) That's not to say I'll be on the MUD all that time, but that my availability is there, so pick a time during that scale!

Other Inner Circle Mielikkians: pick your times!
Other Mielikkians who want to get involved: pick the Inner Circle members you can coincide with, to help them!
Mielikkian hopefuls: pick the Inner Circle members/times you can coincide with!

This thread is to basically be a location to arrange meet-ups, so go for it! :)

--Sir Winston Churchill

"This place is boring, I'm gonna go eat whatever I can find laying on the ground"

-- Hoildric

Mele
Staff
Staff

Post by Mele » Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:20 pm

Janurary 19th?
Beshaba potatoes.
Lerytha
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Lerytha » Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:28 am

That's just the time, sorry, not the date. As I said, most days this week from that time onwards. :)

--Sir Winston Churchill

-- Hoildric

Takket
Sword Journeyman
Sword Journeyman

Post by Takket » Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:05 am

Takket will endeavor to make any time listed for such an event, however, due to an ever changing schedule cannot promise any specific times.

OOC: I've got a flight test coming up soon and since I don't know when it is yet, I basically don't know when I have to do something until about 2 hours before I have to do it. I'm still around quite a bit so it's likely I can make it, but I don't want to post up some times that I don't know that I can keep.
Aldren
Staff
Staff

Post by Aldren » Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:46 pm

All week this week I can make this time and up to 6 hours through.

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/f ... c=0&p1=142

With the exception of Thursday in which I am free all day.

Fellmane.
"He served, but found no pride in service. He fought, but took no joy in victory. He drank, to drown his pain in a sea of wine... ...It was hate that drove him. Though he committed many sins, he never sought forgiveness."
Lerytha
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Lerytha » Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:49 pm

Well, there's the times, its up to any hopefuls/inquirers to tell us if they want us to meet them! :D If there's no takers, there's no point meeting. If there are, then we can try and set it up.

--Sir Winston Churchill

-- Hoildric