Warrior Tournament

A place to announce forthcoming events and roleplays, organised by imms or players.
Dapher
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Re: Warrior Tournament

Post by Dapher » Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:38 pm

Hey everyone! It has been a really long time since we had the last fighter's tournament. With the holidays coming up a lot of military, and a lot of school players are going to get getting time off. (including me) So I thought now would be a good chance to get another tourney in while we have a shot at a larger player base. The question I have for you is what day would be the best for those that are interested? I was thinking the 28th of December would be a good date, but a little input would help too :)

I have been thinking about this, and after speaking with Zorinar, we have decided to make this next tourney a three class tourney. Yes, we will have the warrior class, and Radgar will set up rules for that one. We will have a wizzy class, and Zorinar will set up rules for that one. And we will have a priest class, which Jarris will set up rules for. The tourney will be held in the training grounds of Swordpoint Hall in Berdusk. When we get a date set up we will then post the rules for each class. There will be a 5 platinum entry fee, and there will also be prizes for the champion of each class.
Dapher Dullthumb- Garl's Chosen Illusionist
Telnier Talmar- Master Ranger of Mielikki
Jarris Taril- Warpriest of Tempus
Falgorn Felldew