Tempurian Gathering (event)

A place to announce forthcoming events and roleplays, organised by imms or players.
Dapher
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Re: Tempurian Gathering (event)

Post by Dapher » Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:10 am

Alright, this time there is not tournament. But after the last meeting the elders discussed a few changes that they thought should be implemented within the church. So, I am looking for as man people as possible to show up for this meeting. There will be a lot of information put out, a few changes to things that we have done in the past, we will also be discussing future events, and things we would like to see happen. This is your chance to have your voice herd, we would like to see a lot of good ideas, and we would like to see a lot of people have fun. I will be talking about diffrent feasts that we will be trying to have among other things. Here is the time that I am looking at, if there are issues with it please let me know and I will see what I can do
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/f ... c=0&p1=217
Dapher Dullthumb- Garl's Chosen Illusionist
Telnier Talmar- Master Ranger of Mielikki
Jarris Taril- Warpriest of Tempus
Falgorn Felldew
Lysha
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Lysha » Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:12 am

Eyja shoooould be there......
Your punch viciously hammers a shark's abdomen.
A shark is stunned, but will probably recover.

http://www.elfonlyinn.net/d/20070925.html
Melian
Sword Apprentice
Sword Apprentice

Post by Melian » Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:25 am

The Church of Tempus requests that no armor be worn to this gathering, as we will be holding a Feast of Heroes ceremony followed by Song of the Fallen. Anyone wishing to participate further needs to contact Aubrey or Jarris in person to discuss the details.
Algon
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Algon » Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:07 pm

No armor.....well Algon was going to come. lol
Yeah I should be able to make that time no problem. :)
Counting bodies like sheep...to the rhythm of the war drums. ~~~ Maynard
Dapher
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Dapher » Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:56 pm

Thank you all for responding, I hope to see a large turn out for this event. This is the first formal Tempurian event that has been held since Jarris became the Battleguard, so this should be a big deal. As I said earlier, after the feasts, and the songs, we will be discussing further Tempurian business. Several higher ranking members has stepped up and offered to help with future events, and these events will become regular occurances. I do not want to give out details on here, but I think that whoever shows up will really have a good time. And as always IMM support is welcomed, and apriciated!
Falgorn Felldew
Dapher
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Dapher » Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:46 am

Hey, just giving this event a bump. We are looking for a large turn out. We will be putting out a lot of information, and there will be a lot of new things put into place. So please, if you have a Tempurian please bring them out.
Falgorn Felldew
Saranya
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Saranya » Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:30 pm

It's on the Events Calender now. Sorry I missed it before. :D
Dapher
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Dapher » Sat May 01, 2010 3:08 am

Thank you everyone that came! That was such a fun RP. I think the turn out was great compared to the last time. We quadrupled our numbers. Two people showed up last time we had 8 this time. As I said in earlier posts lots of things changed, lots of new RPs will be starting. All of you that I gave tasks, if you cannot fullfill them that is fine, PM me or meet me IC and we will get it all taken care of. I will begin to hold these meetings regularly. We had food, we had drink, we had teaching, motivational speaking, and promotions! The more evens you guys show up to, and the more you participate the faster you will get promoted! So please lets make these regular appearances and make all of them just as much fun! Thank you for no bickering, I think everyone did a great job of getting along.
Falgorn Felldew