Speed Trot after swim?

This contains bug reports which the test team have confirmed and are now in the queue to be fixed.
Selveem
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Speed Trot after swim?

Post by Selveem » Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:10 am

Looks like when two wemics are grouped together and go through an area that requires them to swim (such as Howling Peaks area), they end up being forced into speed trot instead of back to speed walk after they leave from swimming.

This does not seem to happen when grouped with characters like Gnomes. I suspect it would happen with other quadrapeds like Centaurs, too.
This land shall come to the God who knows the answer to War. -Ninety-Nine Nights
Raona
Staff
Staff

Re: Speed Trot after swim?

Post by Raona » Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:35 am

I could not reproduce this, even with the following wemic set at a trot. No pets involved?
Selveem
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Selveem » Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:37 am

No pets. Seems only to happen in groups, too. Apparently it doesn't have to be a Wemic in the group, either. Earlier today I was with 2 other humanoids and I was still set to trot after going through the waterfall area of HP where you're forced into swim.
This land shall come to the God who knows the answer to War. -Ninety-Nine Nights
Echet
Sword Apprentice
Sword Apprentice

Post by Echet » Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:05 pm

No pets involved. We can probably coordinate a time to demonstrate it for you, if you like.
Raona
Staff
Staff

Post by Raona » Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:58 am

Ok, I can reproduce this, provided there is a wemic following AND being followed. They don't actually need to be grouped. Complicated!

Thanks for the report - entered as Bugzilla entry 986