Player Status

For the discussion of general topics about the game.
Tyeslan
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Re: Player Status

Post by Tyeslan » Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:58 am

I'll be away a few days longer. My son is really, really sick, and him and I have just been snuggling on the couch. I might be around here and there.
Nearraba
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Nearraba » Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:20 am

Hey Guys, Just wanted to let you know that I haven't abandon ship but things have been hetic around here. I just put my last week in at work & now working on packing. The fiance and I are moving from the Arizona desert up to the UP in Michigan, this Sunday. Thought I'd have some spare time to log, but putting an entire house into boxes is a little more difficult than I anticipated. I am going to try & log before we take off, but it could be a while until we get internet in the new home. Catch ya on the flip side! :)

*Having vechile problems, so it will be another week until we leave. :)
Autumn is a second spring where every leaf has its turn to be a flower.
- Albert Camus
Mouat
Sword Master
Sword Master

Post by Mouat » Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:08 am

Hey everyone, sorry I have not been on for much in the last 10 months. Life has been busy and good. Then there were the untimely accidents that have put me out of playing for awhile. I am hoping that I can start playing on a more regular basis starting in December.

Cheers,

Mouat, Ranger of Mystra
Rynn, faithful of Kelemvor.
Briek
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Briek » Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:28 am

Sorry that I haven't been around as much recently, it's approaching year end for us and
that's always a busy time at work.

I'll be making it back on more soon
Orplar
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Orplar » Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:38 pm

Just wanted to second brieks post as I am in,the same boat.
"Be bold and let your feet guide you upon your own path. With any Luck, you'll wind up in a fabulous place. Work upon your skills, perfect them. You will be rewarded as you want" - Orplar Leafall, Lucks Guide
Bellayana
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Bellayana » Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:21 pm

Crazy time of the year for everyone.
The belief in a supernatural evil is not necessary;
Men alone are quite capable of every wickedness.
-Joseph Conrad, Under Western Eyes

-Tofuergus Greenroot, Gnomish Ranger
Lirith
Staff
Staff

Post by Lirith » Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:28 pm

I'm away from tomorrow until Sunday night or Monday morning. It might be brought forward to tonight depending on whether we get a powercut from Hurricane Bawbag.
Layna
Sword Journeyman
Sword Journeyman

Post by Layna » Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:12 am

Christmas period = hectic = sporadic logging!

I am PMable if anyone wants anything.

Usual service should resume after the new year. Until then, remember that Cyric wants you for a sunbeam ;)
Truth is beautiful, without doubt; but so are lies.
~Ralph Waldo Emerson
Tyeslan
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Tyeslan » Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:25 pm

So everyone being sick, traveling, and now Christmas, my logging is going to be very very little over the next two weeks as it has been over the past couple weeks. I'll be leaving this next weekend to go to my in laws and will be there until the beginning of the year. Happy Holidays everyone!
Lysha
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Lysha » Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:31 pm

Things aren't going well here, and I'm predicting that in a month or two, I will be losing my internet, thus cutting off any chance I would have to play and visit. Unless I can find a way to prevent this, I won't be back for an unforeseen amount of time. I will have internet on my phone so I can post to things like facebook, and maybe post to here on occasion, but my play time will not exist.

I'm sorry to anyone this will inconvenience, and I thank you for your understanding. If you need to get in touch with me, or think you may want to after my net is gone, send me a message, and I will tell you how you could contact me.

Love always,

Laura, aka Faria and company
Your punch viciously hammers a shark's abdomen.
A shark is stunned, but will probably recover.

http://www.elfonlyinn.net/d/20070925.html
Adabelle
Sword Journeyman
Sword Journeyman

Post by Adabelle » Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:29 pm

Things have gotten crazy at work so I have not had much time for FK. My hope is that soon it will calm down enough for me to start building again but my guess is time to play will not be an option until the new year. =(
Dapher
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Dapher » Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:28 pm

Well, holiday travel starts today! My FK time will be limited at best. It is likely I wont be back on until after the first of the year. I hope everyone has a very merry Christmas :)
Dapher Dullthumb- Garl's Chosen Illusionist
Telnier Talmar- Master Ranger of Mielikki
Jarris Taril- Warpriest of Tempus
Falgorn Felldew
Tolomon
Sword Novice
Sword Novice

Post by Tolomon » Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:00 am

I have been having some technical issues getting connected lately. I'm almost positive it is on my end. Once I get those figured out, I should be back in the game. Until then... :cry:
Tigo, Hopeful of Gond
Tolomon, Questee of Corellon Larethian
Leego, wizard-in-training
Rayen
Sword Bumbler
Sword Bumbler

Post by Rayen » Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:39 am

Hi everyone!

I was going through some of my old files in my computer and I ran across Zmud and remembered FK!

So, I recently logged back on with Rayen and a couple of alts after a way long haitus just to see what's happening and it's great to see that everyone and the game seems to be doing well.

The game has gone through some massive changes it seems (for me at least). And thinking back, I only just realize that it's been 10 years or maybe more since I first logged on! Yet, despite the changes, there is still a sense of familiarity, nostalgia and I still stand that FK is one of the better if not best text-based game out there. :)

Well, just wanted to drop in and say hi, and thanks to those who took the time to RP with a long lost (extremely lost in fact ;p) player.
Selveem
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Selveem » Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:15 am

Glad to see you back around, Rayen.

You know, a few of the old players you might remember are still around. A few others still are but a phone call away. Also there are quite a few newer players who are just as great. Look through your computer files more often! :)
This land shall come to the God who knows the answer to War. -Ninety-Nine Nights
Briek
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Briek » Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:12 pm

I have been without a computer for the last few days, in the process of getting another one
Hviti
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Hviti » Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:27 am

Temporarily (stress on the temp) back.
Kaaurk
Sword Master
Sword Master

Post by Kaaurk » Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:24 pm

Hello I would just like to appologize for my absence! Work, Holidays, Family and Skyrim have taken most of my time lately! But I plan on being more active in the new year!
Shava
Sword Novice
Sword Novice

Post by Shava » Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:51 am

This is a formal declaration that I have returned. It's been well over a year and a lot of weirdness, especially with internet that went down while living out in the forest (long story). But for now until I potentially move (again), I'm pretty stable, though with a social life, so I will attempt to come to events as often as possible, because they are always fun. If anyone wishes to catch up and specifically RP, just drop me a line and we'll work it out.

Shava, Oracle of the Moonmaiden
Vezre, the bard
Leshanna, the ranger
Dovan
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Dovan » Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:42 am

I'll be pretty dicey on time come the dates of Jan 23rd to Feb 5th. With the Super Bowl coming to town and with what my job is, I'm going to be on high demand and stretched thin. If anyone needs me, PM or AIM. Won't bother me either way and I'll try my best to work with you.
"One life; Win or lose it's all a bet,
One chance; Don't show fear and do not forget" -Simon's Symphony

-Dovan, Burning Blade of Luck