Squires Muster

A place to announce forthcoming events and roleplays, organised by imms or players.
Alitar
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Re: Squires Muster

Post by Alitar » Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:21 pm

I will be holding Squire Musters throughout much of Monday (tomorrow) with other Knights coming and going whenever they might be able to attend. I would encourage anyone who has been thinking of bringing back their squire to take the chance to do it as the number of eligible knights to offer teaching and mentorship has not been so high in a long time. If anyone is curious about the class/roleplay feel free to attend as long as it would be appropriate for the character you bring (coded lessons will be private but sitting in on the muster shouldn't be a problem at all).
I plan to be available all day for squires who want to meet up but I intend for there to be two large musters as well, one at approximately 1030hrs (-7UMT) with Sir Aramil attending and one at approximately 2000hrs (-7UMT) with Lady Katheryn attending.

This should be a great chance for squires to meet knights and maybe find a mentor to rekindle their interest in this wonderful roleplay! Or for new squires to appear and make themselves known! If you can't make it at all tomorrow, don't worry. I intend to hold the musters with renewed frequency.

tl;dr First muster begins at this time and I plan to be available all day.
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/f ... 1030&p1=80
**edited to fix worldclock link
"The noir hero is a knight in blood caked armour. He's dirty and he does his best to deny the fact that he's a hero the whole time."
~Frank Miller