Player Status

For the discussion of general topics about the game.
Benorf
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Re: Player Status

Post by Benorf » Thu Jun 11, 2020 3:44 pm

Work has picked back up, so I'm increasingly more spare again. Trying my best to at least maintain a semblance of activity.
Benorf the Stout, Axe of Torm
Formyndare Mastare, Horn Guard of Yondalla
Thaien Ellbrecht, Planar Interviewer
Mouat
Sword Master
Sword Master

Post by Mouat » Sat Jun 13, 2020 10:59 pm

Alitar wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 11:41 pm Back. And engaged.
Engaged! Congrats!
Grenwyn
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Grenwyn » Sat Jun 13, 2020 11:20 pm

On vacation this weekend! Back on Monday.
Kalahani Ka'uhane
Gottschalk, Witchdoctah
Jarah
Sword Master
Sword Master

Post by Jarah » Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:01 am

Traveling starting tomorrow and plan to be on the road until Sunday/Monday. I will probably still be able to log in during some of the evenings. If you really need me, shoot me a PM.
Grenwyn
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Grenwyn » Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:46 pm

Back after a long and busy week!
Kalahani Ka'uhane
Gottschalk, Witchdoctah
Lathlain
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Lathlain » Tue Jul 07, 2020 4:00 pm

Who? Me? No, you must be confusing me with someone else. If you see me around this week, you're almost certainly imagining things.
"This is General Lath'lain Dy'nesir, of the Ebon Spur. Walking Murder surrounded by a thin veneer of civility."
-Miriel
Glim
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Glim » Tue Jul 07, 2020 10:40 pm

Hi Lath!

Ive been on the past week or so and am enjoying myself so I will try to be on more often.
Glim asks Gwain 'Can I be on the watch?!?'
Gwain raises an eyebrow.
Gwain seems to display a look of complete horror for a second...
Mele
Staff
Staff

Post by Mele » Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:57 am

I should have posted sooner so forgive me - aside from being obnoxiously exhausted from illness I have taken my kid to his grandmothers for three weeks so I'm busy all day then just done exhausted at night. I'm shooting to be back properly by August. I've replied to any PMs and I hope you all understand delays on things I generally handle.

Don't worry it's not the rona. :)

Stay safe my friends.
Beshaba potatoes.
Mele
Staff
Staff

Post by Mele » Tue Aug 25, 2020 11:21 pm

I know a lot of you know where I am located and if you don't this will make that clear lol.

FYI: We are currently safe from the fires. We are in a lucky pocket and only dealing with the air quality and soot.

I know there's a bunch of us out here: Stay safe, other FKalifornians.
Beshaba potatoes.
Mouat
Sword Master
Sword Master

Post by Mouat » Wed Aug 26, 2020 3:48 pm

Hoping all you FKcalifornians are safe. It seems like those fires in Cali have been bad for quite a few years now.
Mele
Staff
Staff

Post by Mele » Wed Aug 26, 2020 4:15 pm

In the past few years there tends to be one big fire that's awful beyond reason. This year is quite worse!
Beshaba potatoes.
Jarah
Sword Master
Sword Master

Post by Jarah » Sun Aug 30, 2020 1:44 am

Moving again, and a mini vacation to Yellowstone! Woo! Starting Monday if I'm able to get on at all, it will be restricted mostly to evenings for about a week.
Mouat
Sword Master
Sword Master

Player Status

Post by Mouat » Fri Sep 04, 2020 2:42 am

Well. Work is about to start next week. I've already been in for a good 16 hour this week. It's a bit of a gong show at this point. Not sure how long it will last teaching face to face and online. Numbers up here are increasing, but nothing like in the US.

Based on what I can tell, I'm going to be swamped doing face to face and online teaching with the new model they want us to try (most are doing in Alberta and BC) also, I have a few health things, I need to deal with. I'll be one this weekend probably.

I'm not sure I'm going to get one much and the last two times I've taken time off, it was a 10 year and 5 year hiatus with the occasional logging on. This last restart for me saw many players I used to group and chat with, now having children of their own and they were just in high school/middle school 10 years ago. Time flies.

Again, just in case... I'd like to thank a few people...and my apologies if I miss anybody.

For those Underdark persons... I'd like to thank, in no particular order:
Duranamir (much thanks for providing great RP)
Zestryx (much thanks for showing me the secrets)
Axorial
Gaurhoth
Jysarala (learnt more than few things from, as well inspiration for a my next class pc)
Khalim
Phyran
Sabnia (was nice having somebody else down there as it can be lonely with no one else to RP with)
Xullvyraloth (thanks for the advice and letting me see what you wore, to better my pc, your hints helped a lot)
Dranso (always a pleasure)

For those who live on the surface: Again in no particular order...
Amethyst (providing me with some no nonsense advice, thanks)
Kaden (thanks for the assistance and advice, hope to repay it)
Dhaernek (always there, hope you stay well)
Decimus (teacher extraordinaire)
Jessamine (grateful for the knowledge and the grouping and RP)
Petal (Hopefully, one day I'll get to be that good at being strange at RPing)
Summer (fountain of knowledge and potion extraordinaire, my thanks)
Niccele (you saved me a few times, thanks)
Levine (you owe me white griffon feathers, if you ever need something, I'll ask for Halaster hair strands in return)
Wonko (thanks for the discord chats)
Alitar (always great chatting with you, wish I'd group with you more, maybe I have, not sure)
Aldren (thanks for advice on discord and the assists).
Simmosus (always nice to chat and to stay 10 rooms away from you and your horde)
Mearki (so many memories, one day when rynn grows up, perhaps he'll be as good as Grandmaster Mearki)

I've probably missed a few and for that, my apologies.

To any imms/admins sorry for all the requests and thanks for all the hard work. My apologies for not getting much done with Kwll but thanks for the opportunity.

"I don’t know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."
Alitar
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Alitar » Sun Sep 06, 2020 11:03 pm

Lots of love Moist. We'll start in touch on discord at least I hope. Don't be gone too long good buddy
"The noir hero is a knight in blood caked armour. He's dirty and he does his best to deny the fact that he's a hero the whole time."
~Frank Miller
Alitar
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Alitar » Tue Sep 08, 2020 2:21 pm

Alitar wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 11:03 pm Lots of love Moist. We'll start in touch on discord at least I hope. Don't be gone too long good buddy
Mouat. I definitely meant Mouat. Autocorrect is the worst on this phone.
"The noir hero is a knight in blood caked armour. He's dirty and he does his best to deny the fact that he's a hero the whole time."
~Frank Miller
Mouat
Sword Master
Sword Master

Post by Mouat » Fri Sep 11, 2020 3:13 am

I thought you were doing Trudeau speak (speak moistly), like making a joke :)
Jarah
Sword Master
Sword Master

Post by Jarah » Mon Oct 05, 2020 12:07 am

I am currently dealing with the side effects of being a klutz. A knife fell on my hand and I got a pretty nasty cut. I'm not great at one handed typing so I'm going to take a few days break from the game to let it heal. Every time I try to use a keyboard it opens back up. See you guys in a few days!
Hadwyn
Sword Apprentice
Sword Apprentice

Post by Hadwyn » Thu Oct 29, 2020 4:21 am

Hello All,

I have been absent of late and that will likely continue for the foreseeable future.

Due to a number of events, I am focusing on family. Being a better husband, son, nephew, brother, in-law, and friend. As much as I enjoy coming to FK to get my fix away from reality, I am finding less and less time to allocate to it as the roles and responsibilities of my personal and professional life have shifted over the last few months.

I have asked Rannas (not really sure what his forum name is) to take over the idea of the circus. I am more than confident he will do a better job with my idea than I would have done myself. I wish to thank everyone that supported the idea ICly and OOCly and appreciate those that felt the courage to volunteer to participate. I hope it will be a source of fun, frivolity and fantasy!

Given my character's long history of coming and going, I will just leave it as family called him home (which is sort of the truth).

Good luck FK and I hope to see everyone again sooner rather than later!
Ralthasar
Sword Apprentice
Sword Apprentice

Post by Ralthasar » Tue Nov 03, 2020 9:23 pm

Starting as of today, I should be back around. You all have my deepest apologies for falling off the face of the world for those that needed something from me (like Gally.) Work has been... hell. We lost a person in the office and my desire to do anything 'fun' has been fleeting.

Things have slowed a bit, so I'll be around a bit more following this.

- Grim
Amira
Sword Apprentice
Sword Apprentice

Post by Amira » Mon Nov 23, 2020 9:27 pm

As some of you already know, I managed to completely destroy my glasses. Sadly I don't have any kind of backup and so I am pretty much blind.

This means that until I manage to get my hands on new glasses (or contacts) I won't be able to play FK.

I can still chat on Discord (on my tablet, held close to my face) but in general my screen time will be very limited. If you need me to see something, make sure to tag me or send a private message.