OK Muds Down. Looking For Something to do?

For the discussion of general topics about the game.
Belose
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Belose » Sat Aug 12, 2006 6:16 am

I'm surprised that no one's asked for plaid. Sure are enough scottish accents out there!!! :wink:
What the Mind of a man can conceive, the Will of a man can achieve.
Eltsac
Webmaster
Webmaster

Post by Eltsac » Sat Aug 12, 2006 10:39 am

Maybe a Key ring you can put keys in and hang at your belt?
(well would be a simple container, not much different than a money purse, more for the idea of it).

Some furniture?
I don't know what is already in game, but i would love to have a "table covered with dishes", as a container so you can put food in the table when you invite people, and they can simply help themselve.
Also maybe a 'painting rack' or whatever would be the name, some huge container furniture in which a bard could put all his paintings (which are quite big in size)

Eltsac
Eltsac, Loren Wildsoul, Gaymor, Heleyn Featherhand, Aminiel Emeraldeyes, Derissa Silvershield, Hova, Cal Nimblefinger, Cylistria Baenre
Eltsac
Webmaster
Webmaster

Post by Eltsac » Sat Aug 12, 2006 11:21 pm

Maybe think about some small equipments for halfling and gnomes, and maybe furniture for them too (smaller table and the like)

Eltsac
Eltsac, Loren Wildsoul, Gaymor, Heleyn Featherhand, Aminiel Emeraldeyes, Derissa Silvershield, Hova, Cal Nimblefinger, Cylistria Baenre
Eltsac
Webmaster
Webmaster

Post by Eltsac » Sun Aug 13, 2006 1:00 am

flower shop with flower bunches

chocolate box, perfumes, things like that

I wonder if it would be possible to make small containers being all colors wrapped papers, gift box and the like with some code on a 'wrap' or such command that would lock it (with no key or any way to open it) and an 'unwrap' that would unlock it and would make it unusable (to make them one use only)
i don't know if the "unwrap' command would possibly empty the content in the inventory and junk the wrapped paper container, or at least make the wrapped paper junked when dropped.