[ROLEPLAY] Ardeep (Part 2)

A place to announce forthcoming events and roleplays, organised by imms or players.
Aveline
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Aveline » Sat May 05, 2007 4:19 am

I'm supposed to be getting new internet tomorrow...I do not know details..I'm not a computer person. Just supposed to be faster and break less. It is supposed to be installed way before the rp starts, but I have no idea how long it will take me to figure the stuff out. So if I am not there on time just go on without me and know I am sitting at my computer being very very confused trying to be there.
Raona
Staff
Staff

Post by Raona » Wed May 09, 2007 6:44 pm

We're on again for this weekend, at
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/f ... ec=0&p1=48
We'll meet in the usual spot.

I know it's Mommy's Day in the US (maybe everywhere?) and so some of you will be visiting Mom. That's a good thing! As in the past, I'd appreciate a PM letting me know if you plan to show up, and with what matter of punctuality, so we know if we should wait for you. Thanks!

p.s. Noreak - I know you won't be able to make it this week.
Dalvyn
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Dalvyn » Wed May 09, 2007 7:10 pm

This session *might* be the last one, depending on how far you progress and how well the gem shard plot progressed.
Aveline
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Aveline » Sat May 12, 2007 4:54 pm

My mother just made an impromtu visit from out of town. I won't be able to make the rp today. Sorry for the short notice.
Dalvyn
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Dalvyn » Sat May 12, 2007 11:01 pm

Last session is on May 19th!!!

Please really try all you can to be there, if you are part of the group!
Amalia
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Amalia » Sun May 13, 2007 10:14 am

I work until 2PM (one hour after the start time), so I'll be there as early as I can.
Dear Enemy: May the Lord hate you and all your kind, may you be turned orange in hue, and may your head fall off at an awkward moment.
Rennick
Sword Novice
Sword Novice

hmmm

Post by Rennick » Mon May 14, 2007 8:31 pm

I am sad to say it but there is a good chance that I am not going to be able to make it. I will try to, but it is looking like I will have to be out of town. :(
Rennick, Ranger of Mielikki
Tireniel, Crusader of Shevarash
Jarus Altens, Senior Steeleye of Helm
Arvalan Symbaern, Priest of Corellon
Raona
Staff
Staff

Post by Raona » Fri May 18, 2007 2:34 pm

Just to reiterate Dalvyn's post above, we meet again at
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/f ... ec=0&p1=48

Looking forward to seeing you all then! If you haven't already replied here, it would be appreciated if you could PM me your likely status (i.e. if you will be able to be there, and if late, how late). Also, this time it would be great to know if you know you will need to leave by any set time. (Please specify this in the form of "x hours after the start time".) Thanks!
Dalvyn
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Dalvyn » Sun May 20, 2007 5:39 am

Citizens everywhere in the area around Waterdeep report that the silence of the night was broken by three powerful voices. Witnesses disagree as to what was said exactly, but most of them swear that they heard people shouting "For my beloved Ardeep", "A legacy that will stand in the memory of those who will follow", and "Behold Mystra's Last Spell".

The third shout in particular caused great turmoil, since many interpreted it as the announcement of the end of all magic on Faerûn. The clergy of the Church of Mysteries claims that Mystra is not dead, that she is still answering their prayers, and that spellcasters were still able to perform their art as usual.

Who shouted, and what they meant ... is still unknown to most currently.

Ardeep is back... though it is also slightly changed. Guardians in the deepest part of the forest have been corrupted by the presence of the demon and their taint has not been removed. The demons though are all gone, cast back to their home plane by whatever happened during the Night of the Three Voices. Perhaps the true story will be later told in a book?