Funny moments!

For the discussion of general topics about the game.
Alitar
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Re: Funny moments!

Post by Alitar » Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:45 am

Kaden catches a glemps of the bunny and leans down, trying to peer between the legs of the crowd.

An overly large woman slaps at the man trying to peer between her legs "Why I NEVER!"

The guard asks 'Eh?'

Kaden quickly stands up and and stammers at the woman 'No! I wasn't! I was looking for the bunny!'.

An overly large woman says, "That will be QUITE enough! The nerve!" before storming off, her nose in the air.

The guard says to Kaden 'Mind your manners around the citizens adventurer.'

The guard says to Kaden 'If you want to go looking up a woman's skirt, I suggest you do like the rest of us and pay for it. There are inns that cater to your, eh, KIND of desires.'
"The noir hero is a knight in blood caked armour. He's dirty and he does his best to deny the fact that he's a hero the whole time."
~Frank Miller
Anthalas
Sword Apprentice
Sword Apprentice

Post by Anthalas » Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:17 am

An Elf character shakes his shield free and drops it to his side 'You have my ears.'.

100% win!
Anthalas Woodshadow - Repentant Ranger
Malagond Udreusil - Paladin Squire of Kelemvor
Cui'snart - Dual-wielding monster processor
Algon
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Algon » Thu May 17, 2012 3:26 am

(Link Dead) Dovan is standing here.
You tickle Dovan.
Dovan has reconnected.
You smile.
Dovan nods his hooded head gently towards you 'Hello once again.'.
Algon gives Dovan a bow 'Hello, it has been quite sometime.

Shhhhhh Don't tell anyone! XD
Counting bodies like sheep...to the rhythm of the war drums. ~~~ Maynard
Nylo
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Nylo » Sun May 27, 2012 12:30 am

Long post - edited for brevity.

Deora looks at Gammeth with a cute smile.
Gammeth asks 'Yer wan' ter find one?'
Deora says to Gammeth 'Ye are so nice tae me'
Deora gives Gammeth a small peck on the cheek.
Gammeth grins.
A piece of parchment glows briefly.
You make Hilmer say 'Ah'd be nice tae ye, if ye'd let me.'
Deora raises an eyebrow.
Gammeth says to Hilmer 'Eh smack yer aroun' a bit ter'
Deora gets a large gleaming battleaxe from a cloth pack.
Deora wields a large gleaming battleaxe in her left hand.
Deora stops using a large gleaming battleaxe.
Deora sheathes a large gleaming battleaxe in a leather weapons harness.
Deora lifts the rose to her nose.
Deora sniffs it.
Deora sneezes.
Deora asks 'Whit be et?'
Deora sneezes.
Deora holds it away from her face some.
Deora says 'Et be pretty bar et smells funny'
Deora holds a long stemmed red rose in her left hand.
Gammeth says 'Ets eh rose. People up here giv'm ter people'
Deora asks Gammeth 'Why?'
Gammeth says 'Kinda lik' giv'n ores in dah Hall.'
Deora says to Gammeth 'Oh, Ah see'
Deora asks Gammeth 'Why they no' jist gie ores?'
Deora gets a piece of silver ore from a cloth pack.
Gammeth says 'They dun know deh value o' dem'
Deora asks 'See ma ore ah found?'
Gammeth grins.
Deora holds up her ore proudly.
Gammeth says 'Dats eh righ' fine piece o' ore dere'
Deora says 'its the best ore ever'
Deora bobs her head firmly.
Deora tuckes her ore away safely in her secret ore stashing place.
Deora puts a piece of silver ore in a cloth pack.
Deora says to Hilmer 'Thank ye sir'
Deora looks to Gammeth to see if she said it right.
You make Hilmer say 'Ah got some oare ye kin ha', if ye'll step back here wi't me.'
Deora says 'Oh? A'right'
Deora begins to step around the counter.
Deora says to Gammeth 'Lets see his ore'
Gammeth shakes his head.
Gammeth says to Deora 'Com' on.'
Deora shrugs her shoulders some then follows Gammeth.
Gammeth says to Deora 'He want'n ter show yer sommat else otha den ore'
Deora asks 'Whit?'
Gammeth says 'He want'en ter show yer -his- ore.'
Gammeth motions to his fauld.
Deora blushes.
Deora scowls angrily at Hilmer.
Deora reaches for her axe.
Deora says 'Ah'll show him'
You begin to chant.
Some black soot glows briefly.
A yuan-ti eye glows briefly and a wisp of smoke rises from it.
Someone fades from existence.
Gammeth looks at Deora.
Deora gets a large gleaming battleaxe from a leather weapons harness.
Deora stops using a long stemmed red rose.
Deora wields a large gleaming battleaxe in her left hand.
Gammeth says 'lets go see wha dere be aroun here.'
Deora yells ' Where ye go ye coward!'
Gammeth shakes his head.
Deora searches for the offensive man.
You make Hilmer say 'Ah'm right here beside ye, luv.'
Deora swings the axe.
Gammeth grabs Deoras axe.
Gammeth asks Deora 'Wha' yer doin! yer mad?'
Deora scowls angrily.
Deora says to Gammeth 'Ye heard whit he wanted tae show me'
Deora says to Gammeth 'Whit type o' man says that tae a lady'
Deora says 'Ah'll chop his ore aff'
Gammeth says 'Yer. Den dah guards kill'n us bot' thin's be work'n differentleh roun here. Jes got ter ignore et. Eh ignore alo'.'
Gammeth says to Deora 'Com' lets go ter anotha plac''
Deora says 'Fine this time'
Nylo, Fighter of Tempus
Anver, Transmuter of Garl
Malic, Cleric of Tyr
Luthir, Druid of Mielikki
Dapher
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Dapher » Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:29 am

You say to A male halfdrow 'I do not suggest you stand here long'
A male halfdrow shifts his cloak, glancing at you, 'Uc'qd bkknxdb here. But very well.'.
You say to A male halfdrow 'My moral compass surpasses my desire too follow the law of this city. My moral compass tells me you should not be in my presence.'
Dapher Dullthumb- Garl's Chosen Illusionist
Telnier Talmar- Master Ranger of Mielikki
Jarris Taril- Warpriest of Tempus
Falgorn Felldew
Gwain
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Gwain » Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:31 am

http://youtu.be/jlt0cKRjuLM

Why we fight mimes.
Last edited by Gwain on Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Justice is not neccesarily honourable, it is a tolerable business, in essence you tolerate honour until it impedes justice, then you do what is right.

Spelling is not necessarily correct :)
Vantaniael
Sword Apprentice
Sword Apprentice

Post by Vantaniael » Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:54 am

Oh dear....
Follow your heart, yes.. but use your head, too. Take to every task with zeal and passion, but try to pair it with sage and discerning execution.
Nearraba
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Nearraba » Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:23 am

Because we're awesome and apparently very grace(ful) too!

< Unknown > Althasizor "Grace" Salirius
< Unknown > Diritas "Grace" Marshall
< Unknown > Faye "Grace" Poodle
< Human > Lillia Grace
< HfElf > Mailee "Grace" Le' Amurel
< Unknown > Nerian "Grace" Xavril, Black Sun Cavalier
< Unknown > Tarven the young adventurer
< Unknown > Vandros Grandler, the wandering mage
< Unknown > Vherin Kelner
< Unknown > Vuurug "Grace" Bloodaxe, Fighter o' da Un-Ey
10 players.
Autumn is a second spring where every leaf has its turn to be a flower.
- Albert Camus
Alitar
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Alitar » Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:36 am

Inside a cell
W-Junction in the
Wounded beings moan and curse and cry on the ground here. This cell smells of
unwashed wounds, festering in the damp atmosphere of the cell. A stout wooden
door standing to the west appears to be the only way out. Over the cries of
the wounded, you catch the sounds of ritual chanting coming from a natural
chimney in the rock.
A tiny little sword lays on the ground here. (usable)
A green and purple striped male tiger is here mounted by you.
Mirerazai is standing here.

You mount A green and purple striped male tiger.

Alitar stands in his stirrups, raising his sword into the air as he yells, 'BY THE POWER OF GRAYSKULL!!!!!'.

Highest point in Alitar's life. Nothing will be better. ;)
"The noir hero is a knight in blood caked armour. He's dirty and he does his best to deny the fact that he's a hero the whole time."
~Frank Miller
Dapher
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Dapher » Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:40 am

(starts off with a very embarrassing confession by Gwain which will not be stated here to preserve the old man's dignity)
Gwain says to you 'Let's pretend I never said that.'
You say to Gwain 'I wont say a word to anyone'
Gwain says to you 'My dream journal is lost in the Nine hells'
Jarris looks around the group 'Anyone else plan on relating what Gwain just said?'.
Lylena says to you 'I might consider at a later time when it's convenient.'
Lylena clears her throat lightly.
Lylena says to you 'I mean, not at all.'
Gwain says 'Bearing in mind that Jarris can kill a troll just by pointing at it.'
Nylo says to Gwain 'It's like phantasmal killer, in non-spell form.'
Gwain says to Nylo 'You should be around me after I eat beans in tomato sauce.'
Dapher Dullthumb- Garl's Chosen Illusionist
Telnier Talmar- Master Ranger of Mielikki
Jarris Taril- Warpriest of Tempus
Falgorn Felldew
Gwain
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Gwain » Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:42 am

I have no dignity that I am aware of.
Justice is not neccesarily honourable, it is a tolerable business, in essence you tolerate honour until it impedes justice, then you do what is right.

Tarven
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Tarven » Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:03 am

Other players will see your pose as 'Finkledink is standing on the edge of the fountain, perfectly motionless..'.

A weathered, grey-haired male halfelf walks in from the east.
A weathered, grey-haired male halfelf looks at you.

Finkledink glances over at A weathered, grey-haired male halfelf and tilts his head to one side. He turns around for a moment, hands coming up to his face, and does an odd little dance. When he turns back around, his face is covered with a layer of white paint. He hops down from the fountain and begins strolling in the man's direction.

A weathered, grey-haired male halfelf raises an eyebrow at you.

Finkledink stops suddenly. Violently even, as he seems to collide with the air. He falls on his rump and brings a hand to rub his nose, his lips turning down into a frown. He gets back up, shaking his head, and extends a hand, palm outwards, until it stops in midair.

A weathered, grey-haired male halfelf frowns at what you did.

A weathered, grey-haired male halfelf makes a sign to ward off evil.

Finkledink steps back and scratches at the top of his head, then puts both hands up, and leans forward, until the hands stop. He pushes with his upper body, his feet sliding back behind him, the whole of him seeming to strain against the barrier.

A weathered, grey-haired male halfelf frowns and states to you 'I fbve a deoch cu homg laee ott of gnomg ogmds.'.

Finkledink stops straining, panting heavily, and inclines his head, looking at A weathered, grey-haired male halfelf with a confused expression. He shrugs, turning to his left, as if making to walk around the obstruction, and suddenly smacks facefirst into another one! Falling on his rump and rubbing his nose again, the gnome kicks his feet like a child throwing a tantrum.

A weathered, grey-haired male halfelf sighs loudly.

A weathered, grey-haired male halfelf says to the guard 'Wfkl J azo't edqsroy is jfrg. Ddeawre I'c nnsd my imb.'

A weathered, grey-haired male halfelf says to the guard 'Wov iold him dovl znf I'lk eo get tge szlae rpippdq.'

Finkledink glances over at A weathered, grey-haired male halfelf again, blinking confusedly, and shaking his head. He turns around, looking warily ahead of him, creeping forward with one hand held out to his left, running smoothly along a plane. The other hand is extended in front of him as he walks, until he stops again, with a frown. He then reaches out to his right, his elbows hunched in slightly, his hands between two invisible barriers.

A weathered, grey-haired male halfelf says to the guard 'Yds, kutdeq ks otr og uhe stcrvhon, eweo if uhey bol't have soulu.'

A weathered, grey-haired male halfelf speaks in a language that you do not recognize...

A weathered, grey-haired male halfelf says to the guard 'Yds, I knov ugg omlz way tm kinl a lioe'

A weathered, grey-haired male halfelf stops using the rod of might.

A weathered, grey-haired male halfelf draws an imaginary sledge hammer from an imaginary weapon harness.

Finkledink begins to look panicked, standing up on tippy toes, he reaches his hands up. He settles back down flat on his feet and makes a silent exhalation of relief, dragging the back of his hand across his forehead. He crouches low, and rises a bit, swinging his arms. And again, And with one final crouch, launches into the air, only to collide violently with something above his head, falling once more to his rear.

A weathered, grey-haired male halfelf brings the imaginary sledge hammer above his head and moves closer to you.

Finkledink looks up, seeing the man stalking closer, looking above his head with wild panicked eyes. He begins frantically roving his hands against one plane of his prison, until the hand clasps around something. A look of relief floods the face of the little gnome as he pulls the hand back, the creak of hinges audible in the market. Quickly, he rolls out of the way, and stands, squaring his shoulders before A weathered, grey-haired male halfelf. He holds up his left arm, elbow crooked, hand pointed towards the right.

Finkledink mouths some soft words, though nothing quite comes out.

A force shield of shimmering blue surrounds you.

A weathered, grey-haired male halfelf changes his pose and stops.

A weathered, grey-haired male halfelf says to you 'Not a nioe. I geysd xou.'

A weathered, grey-haired male halfelf sheaths the imaginary sledge hammer.

A weathered, grey-haired male halfelf says to you 'I gavd bervmrzed tipssyndt qf mimgu. I know fnw. G havc fultee your kipd tjrotgf thf zigs, K kmmw ypur rebpets ynd dccrs.'

A weathered, grey-haired male halfelf says to you 'I zk uhe dopm oh mhmes.'

Finkledink just inclines his head, blinking at A weathered, grey-haired male halfelf, lowering his arm warily, raising his head as though peeking over a fence.

Your force shield shimmers then fades away.

A weathered, grey-haired male halfelf looms over you 'Rdlm the ntjerq, tgll uigm I am boline. Cnb no nattfs gow mynx inujsible cowes thcy ghde km, hoy ocoy kougrjblf rooes tgey cjikb. I will fipd vhgm. I havd a ncruketjar qjknlsfs dor dcbjkng wgtf mikfu. Ie ynu uqcbk oox I wilm nct aou be, prfetxhsc, J xiln' find you.

Finkledink just keeps looking at A weathered, grey-haired male halfelf, warily. Eventually, his right hand comes up, grasping something from his left arm, and setting it gingerly against the fountain. He watches A weathered, grey-haired male halfelf through narrowed eyes, as though ready to scurry away at a moment's notice.

A weathered, grey-haired male halfelf says to you 'Rhct'q quivg a tvord fpr such a shpw ohmf.'

A weathered, grey-haired male halfelf pulls back his duster to show an invisible scabbard on his belt 'G haxe onf tpn.'.

A weathered, grey-haired male halfelf says to you 'Ye zqtj jlmw vjat onlx like xebponu can kjmj oimcs.'

Finkledink just continues watching A weathered, grey-haired male halfelf, until he sees the invisible scabbard. He then drops into a half crouched stance, throwing back a non-existant cape, his hand at his side, fingers wiggling near an invisible scabbard of his own.

A weathered, grey-haired male halfelf nods 'I sge.'.

Finkledink watches A weathered, grey-haired male halfelf warily, still, his ruby eyes on the face of the man, waiting.

A powerfully built male human walks in from the west.

A powerfully built male human gives A weathered, grey-haired male halfelf a respectful bow, 'Oyssfr Tclbath, a rlfaquse.'.

A powerfully built male human looks at you.

A weathered, grey-haired male halfelf says to you 'Rhis iq pos rhg pjacf got ap kmcijocry aattle to the ceyvh.'

A powerfully built male human offers you a respectful bow and raises an eyebrow.

Finkledink sees the bow and smiles, his white painted face lighting up with delight. He turns to A powerfully built male human and places a hand across his middle, bowing extravagently, his other hand floating out to his side.

A weathered, grey-haired male halfelf asks you 'H will not fraw my hoagkmbrw suore znb wilm ajjou yow tiiu nne dhaocf to ducbrc, willj yot taie is?'

A weathered, grey-haired male halfelf says to A powerfully built male human 'Irs a ohme.'

A weathered, grey-haired male halfelf speaks in a hushed tone to A powerfully built male human.

Finkledink looks at A weathered, grey-haired male halfelf warily again, stepping sideways, keeping an eye on the older man as he tries to put A powerfully built male human between them.

A powerfully built male human chuckles softly, a faint smile playing across his lips, 'Z limf? Uhez lakdq morf ufnsc, thouhg gt is sarg so have qne rhiu rkfe nf the aqredr witg Corozr, gs kt pmr Martes Rzlzarh?'.

A weathered, grey-haired male halfelf says to A powerfully built male human 'Fon'u let it touci yov, jt's csrufd.'

A powerfully built male human blinks and offers you an odd look.

A weathered, grey-haired male halfelf keeps his distance from you.

A powerfully built male human glances between A weathered, grey-haired male halfelf and you, 'Epm... ym J jlufstvptkme sqkgtfhnf?'.

Finkledink hides behind A powerfully built male human, ducking down to look between his legs at A weathered, grey-haired male halfelf. He sees A weathered, grey-haired male halfelf backing up, and scurries forward quickly, waving his fingers menacingly.

A weathered, grey-haired male halfelf draws his imaginary sword and advances on you.

A powerfully built male human laughs.

A weathered, grey-haired male halfelf exclaims to you 'Speak, fzmm yow, qpgbk sp!'

A powerfully built male human laughs again, his leather-clad hand brushing on his hilt as he steps sideways, trying to avoid being in the way.

A weathered, grey-haired male halfelf says to A powerfully built male human 'Thiu is nm jytgggli lbrtcq'

Finkledink scurries back to the fountain, grasping something in both hands, one on either side, and holds it in front of him towards A weathered, grey-haired male halfelf.

A weathered, grey-haired male halfelf mutters as he collides with the imaginary shield.

A weathered, grey-haired male halfelf frowns as he tries to pull his imaginary sword free and fails.

A weathered, grey-haired male halfelf says to you 'Uovness lqlsver'

A powerfully built male human laughs heartily, folding at the waist as he begins to guffaw, 'Epmcoesu... Lbqvgq Pylbcsi xqu'se... verf you z like jn pne of ypur oshcr ljugs?'.

A weathered, grey-haired male halfelf glowers at A powerfully built male human as he tries to free the sword 'Don's tigz sezcf yov apatfing in koiehr qejnon? Pnlz gozfgnary ucbpnns can farl or iikl mgoes.'.

Finkledink quickly throws the item he holds to the side, taking A weathered, grey-haired male halfelf's imaginary blade with it. He then hops up onto the edge of the fountain, his hand reaching into his pack and pulling out... air. But all the same, he grasps something in his left hand, as the right begins to twirl over his head in an exaggerated circle.

A weathered, grey-haired male halfelf says to you 'I aielc.'

A powerfully built male human laughs again, shaking his head as he watches A weathered, grey-haired male halfelf and you, 'Hyir sfov... hajr jneeed.'.

A weathered, grey-haired male halfelf raises his hands.

A weathered, grey-haired male halfelf frowns at what A powerfully built male human did.

Finkledink throws the right arm forward, waits a moment, and then tugs with his left hand, sharply.

A weathered, grey-haired male halfelf says to you 'Tftupn she uxqrc. I uognt cnpvgf mn gs, op I ygll humt you tik rhg enfu of the wmpld hpr it.'

A powerfully built male human offers in a stage whisper, 'Try the goujsgble bnv!'.

A weathered, grey-haired male halfelf glowers at you in frustration.

A weathered, grey-haired male halfelf says to you 'H'm no mglc.'

Finkledink begins running in circles around A weathered, grey-haired male halfelf, both hands clasping something.

A weathered, grey-haired male halfelf says to you 'I won't aqk agyjn.'

A weathered, grey-haired male halfelf says to you 'Returm tfc rvqrd, enb thgt os I vjjl male aou unezk wqpfs.'

Finkledink jumps up onto the edge of the fountain, looking at A weathered, grey-haired male halfelf with a queer and impish grin, then pulls both hands back, over his head, his little face contorting with the effort.

A weathered, grey-haired male halfelf peers at you.

A weathered, grey-haired male halfelf lashes out and begins to tickle you.

A powerfully built male human continues to watch what is now his favourite gnome.

Finkledink turns to A weathered, grey-haired male halfelf with a smirk, shaking his head. He pokes at his own sides and shakes them again, bringing the finger up to shake it side to side. He then licks the finger, and touches it to A weathered, grey-haired male halfelf's forehead.

A weathered, grey-haired male halfelf sits down.

A powerfully built male human chuckles softly, watching A weathered, grey-haired male halfelf and you, 'Yqu mnpw Maqrfs Scozbsj... ge reeos wmeqlaerped of yowr vimmjpgpfqr so dgaue gim. Reqhbns he's a Hfrfylkse zs vejj and qutogctq uhe wprld'u end is not so eyr a sghmg?'.

Finkledink smirks and nudges A weathered, grey-haired male halfelf back with the toe of one shoe, then sets a tiny foot on his chest. He raises his hands over his head victoriously, shaking them left and right.

A powerfully built male human watches A weathered, grey-haired male halfelf for a moment, his humourous grin fading to as he watches A weathered, grey-haired male halfelf, 'Tmwch qf feati jmm? B ukkllgd mine jndeed.'.

A weathered, grey-haired male halfelf shoots A powerfully built male human a look that could etch steel.

A weathered, grey-haired male halfelf asks A powerfully built male human 'Ir my eolflkas clsqhnf zou?'

A powerfully built male human's squints an eye, his lips drawing to a frown, 'Dblm, Kztuer Takdzqh... J but iess...'.

Finkledink sees the look and gasps as A weathered, grey-haired male halfelf recovers from his near.. almost.. sort of fatal scratch, and runs off towards where he tossed his imaginary shield. He plants both feet firmly, his hands wrapping around something squarely and strains, with all his might, back arched, to wrench something free.

A weathered, grey-haired male halfelf says to you 'Kecp vge qwprc, you zcttcf kg. Usc it qo vhat lbejdyw.'

A weathered, grey-haired male halfelf glares at A powerfully built male human again as he departs the market.

A powerfully built male human raises a hand to gestures vaguely, 'Bo yos lot qhtdn rby oy kou jave not ennufg humnup?'.

A powerfully built male human sighs loudly.

A powerfully built male human laughs.

A powerfully built male human laughs, shaking his head slowly, 'Only a Gmomd....'.

Finkledink hefts the imaginary sword over his head in both hands, swinging it triumphantly back and forth, until the weight of it causes him to topple to one side.

A powerfully built male human snickers.

A powerfully built male human shakes his head again, still chuckling as he fishes out a gold dragon and tosses it to you, 'Keeq it uq, K bbqg tay he wau elkoyhpg fhlsejd. Rias mebn meedt a bit oh jnw.'.

A powerfully built male human gets some coins from a grey satchel with a silver bell clasp.

A powerfully built male human gives you 1 gold coin.

Finkledink hops up and down, beaming a smile. He takes the coin, brings it to his mouth, and bites onto it with his molars. He looks at it appraisingly, then holds it towards A powerfully built male human and bows, before stuffing it into his pack.

A powerfully built male human grins.

Finkledink bows deeply once more, hops up clicking his heels together, and trudges off, dragging something behind him with both hands, leaning forward against the weight, with the effort.

A powerfully built male human snickers.
Gwain
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Gwain » Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:07 am

Suffer not a mime to live.

Tarven
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Tarven » Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:51 pm

Fulbar Hardcheese says to you 'You are too big.'
You say to Fulbar Hardcheese 'That's what she said.'
Nearraba
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Nearraba » Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:53 am

Best old game, ever! (Well, maybe not -ever.-)

Jasmina is no longer AFK.
Jasmina peers intently about the area.
Jasmina raises an eyebrow.
Jasmina asks 'The case of the mistaken axe?'
Lillia sighs at you.
You say to Jasmina 'It was Lil. In the kitchen. With the axe. I saw it all.'
You nod at yourself.
Lillia says 'That's a filthy lie.'
Jasmina grins at you 'Well, who'd she kill? Anyone we care about? Anyone we'd thank her for?'.
Lillia looks at you.
Lillia says 'It was Mai in the library with the polearm.'
Lillia says 'She murdered Archmage Mustard.'
Mailee curls her lips into a smile, looking over Lillia, 'Secrets. Secrets. I suppose we'll never know.'.
You nod your head in agreement with her.
Lillia winks at you.
Autumn is a second spring where every leaf has its turn to be a flower.
- Albert Camus
Naida
Sword Novice
Sword Novice

Post by Naida » Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:27 pm

*ruins names for everyone*

Diritas looks like Diritos >.>

< Unknown > Diritas Marshall, the Stag
< Artificer > Kaden Landry, Last Call Jalapeno Popper
< Aasim > Naida Lingustrum, Cool Ranch
< Forestarm > Nearraba Matrain, Blazin' Buffalo
< Unknown > Sarecer Spicy Nacho
5 players.
Alitar
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Alitar » Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:35 am

I have no idea how I missed this. I'da gone for the hamburger flavour. *sage*
~Frank Miller
Lylena
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Lylena » Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:47 am

Dwarven priest, gives dwarf...a mace with the symbol of Grumsh. Bahaha.

A priest asks Balthen 'Are ye ready to be thanked?'
Balthen says 'Aye'
A priest asks Balthen ''Ere is something fer y'troubles, eh?'
A priest grins at Balthen.
A priest drops a tight-fitting golden aketon studded with silver.
A priest drops a silvery light mace embossed with an unblinking eye.
A priest drops a warped crystal decanter.
Balthen gets a tight-fitting golden aketon studded with silver.
Balthen gets a silvery light mace embossed with an unblinking eye.
Balthen gets a warped crystal decanter.
Thirthen says, OOC, 'Did the priest of Moradin just give you a mace with the symbol of Grumsh? LOL.'
Balthen looks at the mace, then at a priest.
Balthen says, OOC, 'Yes...He did...'
You say, OOC, 'Yes. LOL'
You say, OOC, 'Oh, man.'
Ashbel says, OOC, 'Er...that was unexpected.'
Emma says, OOC, 'Regifted.'
Balthen looks down at the mace before throwing it aside like it's plagued.
Balthen drops a silvery light mace embossed with an unblinking eye.
For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I die, you are forgiven. If I live, I will kill you."
Such is the rule of honor.
Selveem
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Selveem » Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:09 am

ROFL; horrible.
This land shall come to the God who knows the answer to War. -Ninety-Nine Nights
Gwain
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Gwain » Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:02 pm

At least its not pink with sky-blue ponies embossed on it.