AREAS - MISSING COMPONENTS

For the discussion of general topics about the game.
Raona
Staff
Staff

Re: AREAS - MISSING COMPONENTS

Post by Raona » Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:27 pm

Elke wrote:The reason for putting it in on the Mage's Guild noticeboard is that the guild resources, as far as I can tell, just aren't used that often (the School of Wonder that is) and putting -something- on that noticeboard would be nice. It would be nice to have guild standard prices for goods as well (isn't that what a guild used to do, regulate prices so no one was undercutting one another or overcharging)?

As well as this, just putting it on a public noticeboard seems a bit nonesensical. After all, what do all the non-wizards care? Well, maybe some of the clerics care ;) but keeping it within the guild makes more sense in terms of maintaining a certain level of exclusivity...
That's an impeccable argument, Elke! I'm swayed! I think you are right, the Wonder notice board is the perfect place for something like this. Just be prepared for your name to be on the lips of every new wizard, and that they'll ask you where to find this and that and the other thing...which might be great.
Mouat
Sword Master
Sword Master

Post by Mouat » Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:43 pm

There are many evils that have a much harder time to get components if they can at all. I am all for showing people how to get them. I have done what others have suggested earlier about Yuan-ti eyes and also cheaper gem powder, starstones and some others... but there are some that I can't find even asking many people over and over again ICly (this with my goodie). With my evil, it really gets to the point as why bother playing... very difficult if at all possible to find trainers and never mind the components.

Not meant to be a rant, just an observation.
Selveem
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Selveem » Thu May 12, 2011 1:22 am

One component I've still not seen is Ruby Dust. I see it for sale, but only on vendors that sell to people who own shops (all non-existent anymore).
This land shall come to the God who knows the answer to War. -Ninety-Nine Nights
Mouat
Sword Master
Sword Master

Post by Mouat » Thu May 12, 2011 3:25 am

That and some others have been hard to find. I think the few that could get it, aren't on much. :(

I will start playing more after the wedding... :) Times are just a wee bit busy atm.

Mouat, Rynn.
Zorinar
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Zorinar » Fri May 13, 2011 3:37 am

Ruby Dust
Hollow Platinum cone
Black onyx gems
Golden anhks
Seek ye victory? Ye shall eventually find defeat.
Seek ye defeat? Ye shall most certainly find it.
Seek ye nothing? Then all ye can find is victory.