Player Status

For the discussion of general topics about the game.
Katheryn
Sword Novice
Sword Novice

Re: Player Status

Post by Katheryn » Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:49 am

RIP, old laptop.

Hello netbook. I should be back a bit more regularly, though next weekend likely as scarce as this past weekend.
Just because someone stumbles and loses their way does not mean they are lost forever. Sometimes we need a little help. It is the greatest gift we have - to be able to bear pain without breaking, and it's born of the most human power: Hope.
Enaria
Sword Apprentice
Sword Apprentice

Post by Enaria » Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:54 am

I haven't really played for at least 2-3 years now, but during my break between Spring and Summer quarters at college I've decided to spend some time immersing myself in my guilty pleasure of text-based RP gaming =) Glad to see so many familiar faces on already!
Elenthis
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Elenthis » Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:18 am

Glad to have you back!
Far away and across the field, the tolling of the iron bell calls the faithful to their knees to hear the softly spoken magic spell.
Alitar
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Alitar » Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:26 am

Recent events have been keeping me weirdly busy and in a peculiar schedule, I will be playing a fair bit but it will be a sorta inconsistent day to day. Sorry to anyone this causes trouble for. Feel free to PM if you need to arrange something. Elsewise, still expect to see me often.
"The noir hero is a knight in blood caked armour. He's dirty and he does his best to deny the fact that he's a hero the whole time."
~Frank Miller
Aldren
Staff
Staff

Post by Aldren » Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:13 am

My wilderness expedition (vacation) got bumped up by a couple of days. Looks like I'll be out from Saturday, 6/21 to Friday, 6/27. My apologies to anyone I've got ongoing RPs with (and for probably missing out on Saturday's event, which was a highly-anticipated event for me). If you need me for any reason please shoot me a PM.
"He served, but found no pride in service. He fought, but took no joy in victory. He drank, to drown his pain in a sea of wine... ...It was hate that drove him. Though he committed many sins, he never sought forgiveness."
Mele
Staff
Staff

Post by Mele » Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:16 pm

I am in the hospital with my husband who is being admitted for Pancreatitis. If you had an upcoming event in need of items it is very likely I cannot get to it - I apologize.
Beshaba potatoes.
Gwain
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Gwain » Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:39 pm

Best wishes and a quick recovery to him. Take care!
Justice is not neccesarily honourable, it is a tolerable business, in essence you tolerate honour until it impedes justice, then you do what is right.

Spelling is not necessarily correct :)
Melusine
Staff
Staff

Post by Melusine » Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:56 am

Aww, that's no good. Take care of him, and hope he gets better fast!
Anastacia Syria, Truescar of Loviatar
Tandria
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Tandria » Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:24 am

Get well soon, R <3 <3 <3

I'm having a crazy week and haven't been home much at all, so if you urgently need Jezzie or even Keledriel, please shoot me a PM. I'll drift around as either of them when I have a spare second, but thanks to class, play rehearsal, doctor's appointments and work, plus staffing a convention over the weekend, I'll be super sparse until next week.
"May your travels be Wonderful and Mysterious."
Tyeslan
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Tyeslan » Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:02 pm

I hope R is feeling better!

I am scarce until next week. We had a great surprise of my in laws showing up Tuesday, and then my sons last day of school was yesterday. So before they leave with him for a couple weeks, we are go go go. If you need anything, PM me.
Mele
Staff
Staff

Post by Mele » Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:45 pm

Finally home-home from the hospital and aftermath. Please PM me with your needs doer faith events. It is a new month tomorrow and Iook forward to a calendar full of fun again!
Beshaba potatoes.
Roderick
Sword Apprentice
Sword Apprentice

Post by Roderick » Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:19 pm

Hello all! June and July are notoriously busy times at work for me so please forgive the absence of Roderick in the game. I am still lurking around but play time chunks are diminished to five minutes or so at the most until I get through the mid-summer excitement.

If you need Roderick for any reason just drop me a PM and I will try to jump on.

Happy Adventuring!

Todd

P.S. - Mele, I hope everyone is doing better, in good spirits, and well on the road to a full recovery!
Mele
Staff
Staff

Post by Mele » Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:35 am

Not great news today that things are slightly better, but kind of stuck in a stagnant place so because of that we're not sure what comes next(He's lost 28 lbs in 10 days, holy crap). For sure many tests and things. Please go easy on me, and make sure your requests for your events have very clear dates and times so I can be sure to set them up with a few hours to spare at the very least.

Thanks guys!
Beshaba potatoes.
Bellayana
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Bellayana » Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:29 am

Hope things are well for you Mele, sending good love.
The belief in a supernatural evil is not necessary;
Men alone are quite capable of every wickedness.
-Joseph Conrad, Under Western Eyes

-Tofuergus Greenroot, Gnomish Ranger
Gwain
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Gwain » Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:39 am

Hang in there and best wishes.
Justice is not neccesarily honourable, it is a tolerable business, in essence you tolerate honour until it impedes justice, then you do what is right.

Spelling is not necessarily correct :)
Treiste
Sword Novice
Sword Novice

Post by Treiste » Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:49 pm

I won't be spamming the forums as much for the next couple weeks, going to Canada for a summer program. Internet access will be limited. So maybe I'll only log 20 or 30 hours a week. :P
A gravedigger says, 'I can train:
Climb for 2 gold.
Ariala
Sword Master
Sword Master

Post by Ariala » Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:49 pm

I will be going out of town next weekend (11-13) and will not be taking my computer so if you need anything from Valeria or anyone else please PM me or contact me IC so we can get it done!
Also, once I come back after next weekend, my playing time will be sporadic due to some personal stuff going on. Again, if you need me for anything don't hesitate to contact me!!
Three can keep a secret if two are dead.
Larethiel
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Larethiel » Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:06 am

Going to attend 2014's PAA and Safa Congress in Johannesburg from 12th to 19th of July, back on track on 20th. If you need something/Aramil before that, please let me know. Everything else will have to wait ;)

Cheers.
Weit in der Champagne im Mittsommergrün,
dort, wo zwischen Grabkreuzen Mohnblumen blühn,
da flüstern die Gräser und wiegen sich leicht
im Wind, der sanft über das Gräberfeld streicht.
Alitar
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Alitar » Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:12 pm

Work has been crazy but I'm starting vacation now. I'll probably be intermittently available but I will always respond to PM. If you need Alitar or any of my other toons feel free to message. You will likely see me about but I'm not sure how much for the next couple weeks. For those interested, expect to see a Kelemvorite event sometime after my vacation ends.
"The noir hero is a knight in blood caked armour. He's dirty and he does his best to deny the fact that he's a hero the whole time."
~Frank Miller
Benorf
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Benorf » Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:56 pm

I will be thoroughly unreachable until next friday. Going up to a cabin for a week, and won't have any service. Catch y'all later!
Benorf the Stout, Axe of Torm
Formyndare Mastare, Horn Guard of Yondalla
Thaien Ellbrecht, Planar Interviewer