Player Status

For the discussion of general topics about the game.
Aysa
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Re: Player Status

Post by Aysa » Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:24 pm

Trillarel wrote:I'm a bit busy right now, writing my MA. That said, I'll do my darnedest to make it for the drow event on the 29th.
Obviously, RL comes first... but I hope that you can make it!
Siria
Sword Journeyman
Sword Journeyman

Post by Siria » Mon Dec 01, 2014 2:33 pm

It's official: I'm back to the world of FK.
Internet is working and I can use my freetime again to giggle at my screen - now making my new roommate wonder why I murmur English words and giggle like a crazy one.
dolifer

Post by dolifer » Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:34 pm

Ah, the end of the semester: How it makes me just want to explode...

The next two or so weeks are going to be crazy for me, and I should probably not make it harder on myself by spending so much time online. Dolifer will not be on nearly as much as usual (if I can keep myself from logging in, heh), but he'll be back again full time by the 13th... I can't wait!
Ungtar
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Ungtar » Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:45 pm

I am in the same boat. I already have missed my December 20th publishing deadline and I can't seem to moderate my playtime, so I'm going to have to just sit out a month or so while I get caught up.
Mele
Staff
Staff

Post by Mele » Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:07 pm

My move is done - but we moved into a house with six other people. It's thankfully quite big so we're not cramped but the extra activity in general has made it very hard for me to FK. I'm hoping the 'newness' will wear off soon and I will be able to resume Story Council and faith/ faith event duties. I apologize for those which I have missed!

Again, as I mentioned before - if you need something please PM me that tends to work out better.

(Double again - a sincere personal apology to you, Karth, for missing this even though you PM'd me.)
Beshaba potatoes.
Aldren
Staff
Staff

Post by Aldren » Thu Dec 04, 2014 10:43 pm

After nearly a month away from home for work, I'm returning to a semblance of regular presence on FK.
"He served, but found no pride in service. He fought, but took no joy in victory. He drank, to drown his pain in a sea of wine... ...It was hate that drove him. Though he committed many sins, he never sought forgiveness."
Algon
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Algon » Thu Dec 04, 2014 10:50 pm

Welcome back!
Counting bodies like sheep...to the rhythm of the war drums. ~~~ Maynard
Harroghty
Staff
Staff

Post by Harroghty » Mon Dec 29, 2014 7:44 am

In Paris; will return during the new year eventually.
"A man may die yet still endure if his work enters the greater work, for time is carried upon a current of forgotten deeds, and events of great moment are but the culmination of a single carefully placed thought." - Chime of Eons
Ungtar
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Ungtar » Mon Dec 29, 2014 5:27 pm

Harroghty wrote:In Paris; will return during the new year eventually.
What's the deal, man? They don't have internet access in Paris??
Indrayan
Sword Novice
Sword Novice

Post by Indrayan » Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:49 pm

If I went to Paris I would have to admit that this would be the last thing I'd be doing there :p

Oh hand have fun Harro I'm a little jealous :D
Yemin
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Yemin » Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:50 pm

Tres bien Haroughty...., though watch out for those french butt spout cleaners.... their a doozy.
I trained up double-edged bananas because the uber-plantain of doom I scored from the beehive quest was the best weapon in the game. Now it's being treated like a bug and they have gimped its damage! That's not fair! My character is ruined!
Natasha
Sword Journeyman
Sword Journeyman

Post by Natasha » Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:10 pm

Hello!

I've returned. :twisted:
Yemin
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Yemin » Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:16 pm

Go away, We only sell mint cookies and have stopped stocking the chocolate ones you like.
I trained up double-edged bananas because the uber-plantain of doom I scored from the beehive quest was the best weapon in the game. Now it's being treated like a bug and they have gimped its damage! That's not fair! My character is ruined!
Tyeslan
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Tyeslan » Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:00 am

Been out of town for nearly two weeks with bad net, lots of family around, and sick. I'll be back somewhat regularly this weekend as good net returns.
Alitar
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Alitar » Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:14 am

Hey guys, just thought I'd mention that the season has kept me swamped but I should be back to my regular hours pretty soon! If anyone needs me for something specific, feel free to sent a PM.
"The noir hero is a knight in blood caked armour. He's dirty and he does his best to deny the fact that he's a hero the whole time."
~Frank Miller
Benorf
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Benorf » Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:21 pm

People may have noticed I've been absent of late. Work is super nuts, and until we can hire a new driver or two, I won't be on much. I'll hopefully resume my normal activity in the next couple weeks.
Benorf the Stout, Axe of Torm
Formyndare Mastare, Horn Guard of Yondalla
Thaien Ellbrecht, Planar Interviewer
Siria
Sword Journeyman
Sword Journeyman

Post by Siria » Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:17 pm

Sorry for disappearing for the last few weeks. Important real life things (like quality time with my significant other^^) prevented me from using my computer. I'm back now and those who are interested can find me for rp again.
Siria
Sword Journeyman
Sword Journeyman

Post by Siria » Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:50 am

Here's a little update on me:
It seems my computer is on its deathbed finally. It was to be expected, but it is still sad. Especially b ecause it means that I won't really be able to be online. I can try to use my laptop, but that is very i old as well and likes to overheat. :(
Mirerazai
Sword Apprentice
Sword Apprentice

Post by Mirerazai » Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:20 pm

Not going to be available much until after the 16th
Rather impressive for a bunch of farmers with pitchforks, wouldn't you say?
Alitar
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Alitar » Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:21 am

I'll be in vacation from late February through til early mid-March. During this time I won't be available, please feel free to PM me if you needed any of my characters for something before I go.
"The noir hero is a knight in blood caked armour. He's dirty and he does his best to deny the fact that he's a hero the whole time."
~Frank Miller