Player Status

For the discussion of general topics about the game.
Duranamir
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Re: Player Status

Post by Duranamir » Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:44 am

Off to the wilds of the Cornwall for a week, no internet so no game :(

Duranamir et al.
Korwin
Sword Master
Sword Master

Post by Korwin » Sun Apr 12, 2015 6:05 am

might not be around much
*Zuldorrn Veladorn, Conjurer of Beshaba*
*Mungo, Outrider of the Hin*
*Rahlkemnon, Cleric of Shaundakul*
Hadwyn
Sword Apprentice
Sword Apprentice

Post by Hadwyn » Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:06 pm

I will be on vacation from April 17th until May 2nd. I will not have internet access required to play and I likely will be recovering from jet-lag on May 3rd. I should be back Monday, May 4th.
Aldren
Staff
Staff

Post by Aldren » Sat Apr 18, 2015 6:21 am

Playtime until the first week of May will be sporadic at best. Beyond the move my wife and I are about to undertake, I don't know how much time I'll be able to devote here. In the unlikely event someone needs something, please PM me and I'll do what I can to make myself available.

Cheers.
"He served, but found no pride in service. He fought, but took no joy in victory. He drank, to drown his pain in a sea of wine... ...It was hate that drove him. Though he committed many sins, he never sought forgiveness."
Mirerazai
Sword Apprentice
Sword Apprentice

Post by Mirerazai » Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:02 pm

I injured myself yesterday so my appearances in game will be sporadic for a few days. I'll be back up to full swing in no time. Otherwise I apologize for any inconvenience that this causes, Boignar and Sethrin will be back ASAP, a few days or so at most. Have fun, and remember, she nae be a real woman less she goat a beard tae keep ye warm at night!
Lylena
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Lylena » Wed Apr 29, 2015 5:25 am

Friend's in town Fri-Tues of next week.

I will likely be scarce this week and into next. If I'm needed for anything specifically, please PM me.

I'll try and be around for any hopefuls, but no absolute guarantee until mid-late next week.

PS Don't forget to vote!
For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I die, you are forgiven. If I live, I will kill you."
Such is the rule of honor.
Aldren
Staff
Staff

Post by Aldren » Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:31 pm

I'm out for the foreseeable future until I get moved and new net. Good luck to you all and your various RPs (including the Cyricist one - burn some innocents for Nerian).
"He served, but found no pride in service. He fought, but took no joy in victory. He drank, to drown his pain in a sea of wine... ...It was hate that drove him. Though he committed many sins, he never sought forgiveness."
Jerrel
Sword Apprentice
Sword Apprentice

Post by Jerrel » Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:27 am

Out of town Thursday-Sunday, will be scarce at best.
Mirerazai
Sword Apprentice
Sword Apprentice

Post by Mirerazai » Sat May 02, 2015 2:58 pm

Going on a trip, rather sudden. Will be back in a week or two. May or may not have internet from time to time.
Rather impressive for a bunch of farmers with pitchforks, wouldn't you say?
Mele
Staff
Staff

Post by Mele » Mon May 04, 2015 4:24 am

Hi guys,

Please be patient with me re: faith apps. It is my intention to fulfill my backlog this week, but RL had a very strong pull of necessity atm.

Thank you!
Beshaba potatoes.
Nearraba
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Nearraba » Mon May 11, 2015 2:37 pm

The net for my entire complex has been down for a few days & counting. They claim to be working on it, albeit to slow for my likes. I should be back to the norm, when they finally figure out the issue.
Autumn is a second spring where every leaf has its turn to be a flower.
- Albert Camus
Trillarel
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Trillarel » Tue May 12, 2015 12:29 pm

NFS World is closing up in a month, and I have the date of my MA exam, so I will have more free time with less to occupy it!

The downside: my net has been down an entire week and continues to be so - I'm writing from a backup mobile net, which is bandwidth-limited.
Lylena
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Lylena » Thu May 14, 2015 3:13 am

Distraction season. Means I'll have more interest in consoles than the mud.

I'm around but not around. Usually the seasons don't last long.

If I'm needed for anything, PM me. I check forums daily regardless of play status. Yes, this means you, hopeful. PM me when you're ready. :]
For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I die, you are forgiven. If I live, I will kill you."
Such is the rule of honor.
Alitar
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Alitar » Fri May 15, 2015 9:28 pm

Sorry I haven't been seen as much lately, work has picked up like mad. If anyone needs me feel free to PM and I'll try to squeeze on when I can.
"The noir hero is a knight in blood caked armour. He's dirty and he does his best to deny the fact that he's a hero the whole time."
~Frank Miller
Jerrel
Sword Apprentice
Sword Apprentice

Post by Jerrel » Fri May 22, 2015 1:56 am

A couple of weeks off, but I'm moving the first weekend of June, so it's possible I'll be a little sparse around that time.
Bellayana
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Bellayana » Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:54 pm

Hey guys, new laptop and just getting settled in, I will be around. I am going to be around mainly in the nights, but hope to see you all. Best regards!
The belief in a supernatural evil is not necessary;
Men alone are quite capable of every wickedness.
-Joseph Conrad, Under Western Eyes

-Tofuergus Greenroot, Gnomish Ranger
Jerrel
Sword Apprentice
Sword Apprentice

Post by Jerrel » Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:56 pm

Jerrel wrote:A couple of weeks off, but I'm moving the first weekend of June, so it's possible I'll be a little sparse around that time.
This is happening this weekend. I might be sparse leading up to it and for a little after it, as my life is currently in the process of being put into boxes, which will then eventually have to be unpacked.

PM if looking for Jerrel or Derayn.
Alitar
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Alitar » Mon Jun 01, 2015 5:31 pm

I'm still being swamped with work, not sure when it'll let up. Feel free to PM if you need me and we can work something into my few hours off. Sorry to anyone inconvenienced.
"The noir hero is a knight in blood caked armour. He's dirty and he does his best to deny the fact that he's a hero the whole time."
~Frank Miller
Terageld
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Terageld » Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:10 am

I will be heading back to ye old country for my bi-annual dose of nationalism. According to a blocker site I found on the internet, FK is not blocked in China. However even if I do get to play, I'll be online during very obscure times, due to the time difference. I'll be back 10th of August.
"There is nothing more invigorating than challenging the elements. The feel of wind and spray on one's face and the deck pitching beneath one's feet is the greatest feeling in the world."
And cats. I love cats.
Trillarel
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Trillarel » Tue Jun 02, 2015 6:48 pm

Just sent the MA for final check with the supervisor, handing in for review next week, so I suppose I'll finally get to playing some FK soon!

(I wonder if I got any playtime this year?)