Player Status

For the discussion of general topics about the game.
Ailyn
Sword Master
Sword Master

Re: Player Status

Post by Ailyn » Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:39 am

Melusine wrote:For the next week I'll probably be on a little less then normal, as I'll be on vacation! It's time for the beach. :D
Woot! Beach! Hope you have fun out there.
He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
Zethanon
Sword Master
Sword Master

Post by Zethanon » Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:28 pm

I am moving in two weeks (will it ever end) and will be busy with a slew of concerts immediately after with unpacking mixed in until roughly mid July.

I can find time here and there on the mud so I'll be around, just not nearly as often. As a severe procrastinator, it's likely I'll still log in after work for another week and a half til the impending doom that is actually moving happens.

I know there are a few hopefuls for Cyric. Please reach out to me via PM to let me know what times work best for you so that I can try to accommodate faithing.
You'll shed your blood, your bodies fall. That is the price you'll pay to cleanse you of your sins. Vicious and cruel, let's kill them all.
Let's kill them all.
Aldren
Staff
Staff

Post by Aldren » Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:16 am

I'm off to get lost in some woods for a week.
"He served, but found no pride in service. He fought, but took no joy in victory. He drank, to drown his pain in a sea of wine... ...It was hate that drove him. Though he committed many sins, he never sought forgiveness."
Lirith
Staff
Staff

Post by Lirith » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:48 am

And I'm off to Italy tomorrow evening for a few days. Back late on Wednesday.
Svenrick
Sword Apprentice
Sword Apprentice

Post by Svenrick » Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:10 am

Have a little more time in my schedule after a long series of events going on. I got married, changed jobs, and I'll be moving from my little town of less than two thousand to the third largest city in our state.
Noble intention. Slow action. Swift justice. Swallowed pride. These are the traits of a plucky hero.
Vaemar
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Vaemar » Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:33 am

Welcome back! It has been quite a while, but it's nice to see you back! :)
Aishe
Sword Journeyman
Sword Journeyman

Post by Aishe » Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:36 pm

Svenrick wrote:Have a little more time in my schedule after a long series of events going on. I got married, changed jobs, and I'll be moving from my little town of less than two thousand to the third largest city in our state.
*tacklehugs* Welcome back!
Obstacles are those dreadful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal.
Ariala
Sword Master
Sword Master

Post by Ariala » Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:12 pm

Hi all.
Between nursing school during the week, and working every weekend at the hospital, my free time is very limited. And my computer seems to be a prat and not want to load any type of zMud. Tried to play today and it seems the game is down. Guess FK just isn't in the cards for me at this time :(
I hope everyone is well, and hopefully I'll be back around at some point.
Love!
Three can keep a secret if two are dead.
Siria
Sword Journeyman
Sword Journeyman

Post by Siria » Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:17 am

I'll spend this weekend visiting a friend. There will be lots of spinning and knitting, but zero internet. I'll be back on Monday.
Skylar
Sword Journeyman
Sword Journeyman

Post by Skylar » Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:27 pm

Hey everyone! Working all week, then cleaning friday/saturday(might be able to slip on one of those days if someone needs me), then my folks are coming to visit for a couple weeks starting sunday! If you see me online in that time, scold me for being a terrible child and tell me to go spend time with them! That said, if anyone does need me please let me know, I'll do what I can to accommodate! I know I have a few things I need to be doing and will be doing my best to give them the attention needed.
"Some of us try hard to make the world a better place than it was when we found it. I know that's what I try to do. I won't always be successful, but that's life."
~Kara Zor-El
Aldren
Staff
Staff

Post by Aldren » Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:34 pm

Away for this upcoming week or so. I may have some spotty ability to get on the game, but mostly away per work/life requirements.
"He served, but found no pride in service. He fought, but took no joy in victory. He drank, to drown his pain in a sea of wine... ...It was hate that drove him. Though he committed many sins, he never sought forgiveness."
Svenrick
Sword Apprentice
Sword Apprentice

Post by Svenrick » Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:11 pm

Gonna be gone for the next couple of days after today. Gonna visit my parents for their anniversary and I do not believe they have internet out at the ranch.

On the bright side I'll mostly be angling out on the dock so there's that. :mrgreen:
Noble intention. Slow action. Swift justice. Swallowed pride. These are the traits of a plucky hero.
Benorf
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Benorf » Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:12 pm

I seem to be having issues with connectivity at work lately. I apologize to the people I have disappeared on.

I'm also going to be on vacation starting this sunday, until the 23rd. I will make sure to be online a couple nights this week leading up to it, and hopefully get our internet figured out here for my daytime playing.

If anyone needs me while I'm on vacation, feel free to PM me and I'll try to set something up, I should have my laptop with me on vacation.
Benorf the Stout, Axe of Torm
Formyndare Mastare, Horn Guard of Yondalla
Thaien Ellbrecht, Planar Interviewer
Lirith
Staff
Staff

Post by Lirith » Wed Aug 02, 2017 2:37 pm

I'm away from tomorrow until some time on Sunday.
Daerin
Sword Novice
Sword Novice

Post by Daerin » Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:11 am

Heya folks!

I'm in a situation where I'm not going to have internet available to me for an extended period of time. I don't know how long I'll be gone, but I'll keep you updated as things change!!

Luck be a Lady for you all.
Svenrick
Sword Apprentice
Sword Apprentice

Post by Svenrick » Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:26 am

Hope to see you back soon Daerin.

I'm going to be taking a little break myself because I've been playing far too often so I'll probably cycle through my characters and play more leisurely, but it'll likely end with me getting sucked back in :P
Siria
Sword Journeyman
Sword Journeyman

Post by Siria » Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:31 pm

My boyfriend will arrive tomorrow and he will stay for two weeks. As much as I love you guys, I love him more and so I'll spend time with him and not on the game ;). YOu should have me back after those two weeks though.
In the meantime Siria is walking the Moonpaths, Valfein spends quality time with himself and Amira will stay in the temple and hope for a visit from her sweetheart.
Simossus
Sword Novice
Sword Novice

Post by Simossus » Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:00 am

Tell that guy 'hey hoochie' when he lands! Hope you two enjoy your time together.
Larethiel
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Larethiel » Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:05 am

Oh, Siria, I heard you were going to visit me just a couple hours away! Great!
Weit in der Champagne im Mittsommergrün,
dort, wo zwischen Grabkreuzen Mohnblumen blühn,
da flüstern die Gräser und wiegen sich leicht
im Wind, der sanft über das Gräberfeld streicht.
Althasizor
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Althasizor » Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:23 am

Siria wrote:... and Amira will stay in the temple and hope for a visit from her sweetheart.
dat not habbenin', puny.

Have fun! :D
What are you talking about? What, that guy?
That was like that when I got here.