Player Status

For the discussion of general topics about the game.
Larethiel
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Re: Player Status

Post by Larethiel » Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:16 am

Back on track.

Weit in der Champagne im Mittsommergrün,
dort, wo zwischen Grabkreuzen Mohnblumen blühn,
da flüstern die Gräser und wiegen sich leicht
im Wind, der sanft über das Gräberfeld streicht.
Aldren
Staff
Staff

Post by Aldren » Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:48 am

Petra! Beautiful.
"He served, but found no pride in service. He fought, but took no joy in victory. He drank, to drown his pain in a sea of wine... ...It was hate that drove him. Though he committed many sins, he never sought forgiveness."
Moloch
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Moloch » Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:45 pm

Anyone recommend the best client for playing on a Mac?
"My pain is constant and sharp, and I do not hope for a better world. In fact, I want my pain to be inflicted on others. I want no one to survive."
Yemin
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Yemin » Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:59 pm

I hear Tintin++ is good, but don't ask me how to work it.
I trained up double-edged bananas because the uber-plantain of doom I scored from the beehive quest was the best weapon in the game. Now it's being treated like a bug and they have gimped its damage! That's not fair! My character is ruined!
Simossus
Sword Novice
Sword Novice

Post by Simossus » Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:32 am

Moloch wrote:Anyone recommend the best client for playing on a Mac?
Silly boy, Boot Camp all the way.
Grenwyn
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Grenwyn » Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:05 pm

I'll second the vote for TinTin++. There was a handy config file floating around here a while ago to log in automatically and set up logging separately for each character; if you can't find it from searching the forum, I'll post mine.
Kalahani Ka'uhane
Gottschalk, Witchdoctah
Zethanon
Sword Master
Sword Master

Post by Zethanon » Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:17 pm

Lately I've been captured by the urge to do jigsaw puzzles. I've done 2 550pc and 3 500pc puzzles in a week and have only two left, one if which I'll finish today. That said, I should be returning with some frequency shortly as I have no intention of adding more fuel to this fire.
You'll shed your blood, your bodies fall. That is the price you'll pay to cleanse you of your sins. Vicious and cruel, let's kill them all.
Let's kill them all.
Hadwyn
Sword Apprentice
Sword Apprentice

Post by Hadwyn » Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:46 am

Back from Canada.
Siria
Sword Journeyman
Sword Journeyman

Post by Siria » Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:30 am

Just a fair warning:
My computer is on its deathbed. This means that I might stop reacting suddenly due to computer crashes. I will still play, but rp might come to a sudden end if my computer decides to crash again.
Melusine
Staff
Staff

Post by Melusine » Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:56 am

Tomorrow the husband and I take off for a week's vacation to celebrate our five-year wedding anniversary. Because of this I'll be around less than normal, but I'll still probably drop by. I'm taking my laptop, and I'll check the forums as I can. Feel free to PM if anyone needs something from me and mine!
Anastacia Syria, Truescar of Loviatar
Lirith
Staff
Staff

Post by Lirith » Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:11 pm

Travelling to the US tomorrow for work. Probably won't be around too much until I'm back on Friday.
Zethanon
Sword Master
Sword Master

Post by Zethanon » Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:58 am

Lately my urge to play has been minimal at best, and with recent events non-existent. I still log in from time to time but rarely on for any length of time.

Any hopefuls or interested parties need Zeth because you've completed your task or you want to challenge her for the tourney, please PM me and we can arrange for something.

I'm around, just not around.
You'll shed your blood, your bodies fall. That is the price you'll pay to cleanse you of your sins. Vicious and cruel, let's kill them all.
Let's kill them all.
Alitar
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Alitar » Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:24 am

Take your time Zeth. We'll be here when you feel it.
"The noir hero is a knight in blood caked armour. He's dirty and he does his best to deny the fact that he's a hero the whole time."
~Frank Miller
Daerin
Sword Novice
Sword Novice

Post by Daerin » Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:59 pm

Heya folks.

There's been a death in my family, and we're all packing up and heading to California to be with the rest of my family and to do the thing you do when someone passes on. I'm expecting to be gone for at least a week. I'll probably be lurking about on the discord chat, since that's available on my phone!

Luck be with you all.
Dranso
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Dranso » Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:25 am

Hey everyone! Sorry for my absence. A new job with long hours, moving, and many other various things have kept me away. However, I can hear the game calling me back. I will try and see you all as soon as I can. Take care!
Ailyn
Sword Master
Sword Master

Post by Ailyn » Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:44 pm

Ailyn will be about infrequently for a bit. Life is sucking, and some things in FK are wearing on my mind too. I will maybe hop on here or there, but not for long periods. If you need me for faith related matters, send me a PM.
He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
Siria
Sword Journeyman
Sword Journeyman

Post by Siria » Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:17 pm

My computer just died in a spectacular way by literally bursting into flames.
Until i find a replacement or get my laptop to work again, that means I'll not be on FK. I can usually be found on the discord chat though.
Areia
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Areia » Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:08 pm

Siria wrote: My computer just died in a spectacular way by literally bursting into flames.
It probably wasn't amusing at the time... but... well... if you're gonna go... blaze of glory's the way to go... right?

Hope you manage to get back soon! Ditto for Ailyn and Daerin.
Nascentes morimur, finisque ab origine pendet.
Siria
Sword Journeyman
Sword Journeyman

Post by Siria » Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:29 pm

Areia wrote: It probably wasn't amusing at the time... but... well... if you're gonna go... blaze of glory's the way to go... right?
It was super scary ast the time.

BUT as I'm apparently unable to spend a day at home without having the option to use a computer, I bought a new power supply. After some fiddling and wondering which cable goes where i was able to install it. Apparently the power supply was the only think that was broken, because now my computer works again. Yay!
Grenwyn
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Grenwyn » Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:38 pm

Feeling rather unmotivated to play at the moment, and with November coming up I'm going to try dumping my free time into NaNoWriMo. I'll probably be around only occasionally until December or January.
Kalahani Ka'uhane
Gottschalk, Witchdoctah