Player Status

For the discussion of general topics about the game.
Benorf
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Re: Player Status

Post by Benorf » Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:23 am

Goodluck with NaNoWriMo! I'm trying my hand at it this year as well. I have high hopes.
Benorf the Stout, Axe of Torm
Formyndare Mastare, Horn Guard of Yondalla
Thaien Ellbrecht, Planar Interviewer
Dapher
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Dapher » Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:24 am

I suppose we can say it is official, I posted my first event which mean I am back for the time being. I look forward to more RP in the coming months with all of you.
Dapher Dullthumb- Garl's Chosen Illusionist
Telnier Talmar- Master Ranger of Mielikki
Jarris Taril- Warpriest of Tempus
Falgorn Felldew
Evelia
Sword Bumbler
Sword Bumbler

Post by Evelia » Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:18 am

I'll probably be missing for the next three-four days~ Thanksgiving with family. I'll try to be around if I can through!
Vaemar
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Vaemar » Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:48 am

My father just passed away. It was extremely sudden and totally unexpected as he was still young.

I am quite shocked and I cannot even wrap my mind around what happened. I will be scarce in the coming days, as I will have to stay near to my mother and attend the last honors.

I apologize for not being able to attend any commitment I took for the time being.
Larethiel
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Larethiel » Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:05 am

I don't think there is any need to apologize for your situation. All the best wishes to you and your family.
Weit in der Champagne im Mittsommergrün,
dort, wo zwischen Grabkreuzen Mohnblumen blühn,
da flüstern die Gräser und wiegen sich leicht
im Wind, der sanft über das Gräberfeld streicht.
Gwain
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Gwain » Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:46 pm

Now that Necromunda has returned and kitbashing can be accomplished with tooth and claw or saw, I may b a little more absent if that were even possible. PM me if you need me, or don’t and simply pretend to either way, Necromunda!
Justice is not neccesarily honourable, it is a tolerable business, in essence you tolerate honour until it impedes justice, then you do what is right.

Spelling is not necessarily correct :)
Tandria
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Tandria » Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:01 pm

Hello! I guess I have reared my head once more. Since I've been logging semi-regularly the past week, I thought I'd say hello.

Not sure how frequently I can log with two jobs and a 3-year old, but I'll do my best!

Good to be back!
"May your travels be Wonderful and Mysterious."
Harroghty
Staff
Staff

Post by Harroghty » Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:20 pm

Always good to see you!
"A man may die yet still endure if his work enters the greater work, for time is carried upon a current of forgotten deeds, and events of great moment are but the culmination of a single carefully placed thought." - Chime of Eons
Mele
Staff
Staff

Post by Mele » Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:22 am

Off to Disneyland! Last weekend I had last minute guests and this weekend Disney, so look forward the Mialia conclusion sometime next week!
Beshaba potatoes.
Siria
Sword Journeyman
Sword Journeyman

Post by Siria » Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:13 am

I'll be in the US for the next 3 weeks and i don't know how much time I'll have for FK.
So, have a happy holiday season and enjoy some time with your loved ones.
If you really need me for something, send me a message. I might be able to figure something out but no promises.
Gwain
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Gwain » Sat Dec 23, 2017 5:35 pm

I’m still around just busy. It’s that time of the year where Gwain flies around the world on his sled pulled by seventy-seven gnomes and delivers poorly-made hydraulic presses to halflings. Because.
Justice is not neccesarily honourable, it is a tolerable business, in essence you tolerate honour until it impedes justice, then you do what is right.

Spelling is not necessarily correct :)
Ailyn
Sword Master
Sword Master

Post by Ailyn » Tue Dec 26, 2017 8:39 am

I have been feeling like crap the past few days. Even looking at my computer screen for an extended period is giving me a headache, so I won't be around much until I get to feeling better. As always, Ailyn is available if you need her, so send me a PM and I will try to get on.
He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
Arnof
Sword Journeyman
Sword Journeyman

Post by Arnof » Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:37 pm

Hmm, looks like I might have the scratch to come back and hang out with you guys. Feel free to send me a PM if you've got a hankering to see Arnof for anything in particular. Also, will dance for coin. :)

B
Korwin
Sword Master
Sword Master

Post by Korwin » Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:57 am

Hello Everyone, hope things are going well. After a long hiatus since approx July 2016, I'll be coming back into the fold within the next week. I've missed several of you very much and hope to contribute and aid to the role-playing in a mutually exciting manner. Health issues have been attended to successfully and loving life in my new apartment, with stable internet. Wish everyone the best and hope to see soon in The Kingdoms.
*Zuldorrn Veladorn, Conjurer of Beshaba*
*Mungo, Outrider of the Hin*
*Rahlkemnon, Cleric of Shaundakul*
Algon
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Algon » Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:54 pm

Hello all. My play time is going to be severely cut back for the foreseeable future. Some changes at work have pretty much doubled my work load and I will be working some pretty long hours. If anyone needs me, please shoot me a PM and I will try my best to free up a few moments for you.
Counting bodies like sheep...to the rhythm of the war drums. ~~~ Maynard
Tandria
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Tandria » Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:23 pm

Next week I'm gonna be full hours at both jobs, so I won't be around much, at least until later on in the week. If you need Palesce/Apillini/Delphie/Embra (if she's still alive :D) for anything, please send me a PM!
"May your travels be Wonderful and Mysterious."
Zethanon
Sword Master
Sword Master

Post by Zethanon » Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:35 am

*salute* Out of town til Wednesday. I'll pop up on wholist from time to time between then but not for any length of time. Hopefully feel more like being active on my return providing work isn't a huge, irritating time suck.
You'll shed your blood, your bodies fall. That is the price you'll pay to cleanse you of your sins. Vicious and cruel, let's kill them all.
Let's kill them all.
Ailyn
Sword Master
Sword Master

Post by Ailyn » Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:46 pm

Been not as active as usual as of late. Taking a bit of a break while coming around for a little rp every so often. As always, if you ever need me for rp or anything, just let me know. I am more than happy to come on if Ailyn is needed for some rp.
He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
Solaghar
Staff
Staff

Post by Solaghar » Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:42 am

Family is going on a vacation over spring break, I won't be around until the 31st.
Mele
Staff
Staff

Post by Mele » Sat Mar 31, 2018 10:47 pm

Husband in hospital.

He is okay.

Few days rare.
Beshaba potatoes.