[Command] Spells #

A place to suggest new commands, feats, skills, ...
Echet
Sword Apprentice
Sword Apprentice

[Command] Spells #

Post by Echet » Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:50 pm

Typing the spells command when trying to find out what spells you can learn, and how well you know them can produce quite a bit of spam, especially at higher levels. Would it be possible to modify the spells command so that you can add a numeric argument that causes it to display only the spells of a specific level? That would really make it easier to navigate the menu.
Eltsac
Webmaster
Webmaster

Re: [Command] Spells #

Post by Eltsac » Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:00 am

*agree on that one* :)

El
Eltsac, Loren Wildsoul, Gaymor, Heleyn Featherhand, Aminiel Emeraldeyes, Derissa Silvershield, Hova, Cal Nimblefinger, Cylistria Baenre
Selveem
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Selveem » Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:38 am

It'd be nice if you could make an additional argument.. like

spells unknown #
or just
spells unknown

Sometimes I just want to know what spells I'm missing, not just what spells are at a specific spell level. :D
This land shall come to the God who knows the answer to War. -Ninety-Nine Nights
Keltorn
Sword Master
Sword Master

Post by Keltorn » Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:34 pm

Echet wrote:Typing the spells command when trying to find out what spells you can learn, and how well you know them can produce quite a bit of spam, especially at higher levels. Would it be possible to modify the spells command so that you can add a numeric argument that causes it to display only the spells of a specific level? That would really make it easier to navigate the menu.
Selveem wrote:It'd be nice if you could make an additional argument.. like

spells unknown #
or just
spells unknown

Sometimes I just want to know what spells I'm missing, not just what spells are at a specific spell level. :D
Both of those are sweet ideas. Selveem's could be applied to other areas as well, like SKILLS UNKNOWN. It's a much shorter and manageable list than SPELLS, but still!
"Let all on whom Her light falls be welcome if they desire. Trust in Her radiance, and know that all love alive under Her light shall know her blessing. Promote acceptance and tolerance. See all other beings as equals."