Priests and Faiths

To share knowledge about the world and links to useful resources.
Paxos

Priests and Faiths

Post by Paxos » Wed Feb 04, 2004 8:07 pm

As a general question, I realized that Priests are usually the members to induct people into a faith. Looking at the faith board I see that certain faiths are in desperate need of followers due to there not being enough of them in the game already.

I was wondering, when this is the case with a faith, how long should someone expect to wait to enter the faith or meet with a follower of the faith? Just because it is harder without a large playerbase of said faith in game.

Paxos

P.S. I am sorry if there was already a post of this type elsewhere, but I looked both on this board and the deities and faiths board and was unable to find one.
Rorix
Sword Novice
Sword Novice

Post by Rorix » Wed Feb 04, 2004 8:39 pm

It all depends on timing. You could go quite a while, depending on your faith size, without seeing anyone from the faith you seek. It helps, if it is not against your characters possible secretive rp, to ask people if they know anyone who could help you out, to guide you in the faith. This could help stir up some alts people may not be playing at the moment. Just follow the new guidelines for entering faiths and it should go smoothly though. Hope that was any help at all ... let me know if it wasn't though so someone else can chime in. lateaz

Rad Adam - the Eye of the Storm
"So Lonestar, now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb."