Arcane Eye

This contains bug reports which the test team have confirmed and are now in the queue to be fixed.
Elenthis
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Arcane Eye

Post by Elenthis » Tue May 20, 2014 12:32 am

Just a quick heads up, that while you're using Arcane Eye, you cannot access helpfiles. I imagine this is the result on the very limited number of things one CAN do, but it would be nice if you could still access the help stuff.

~Jeff.
Far away and across the field, the tolling of the iron bell calls the faithful to their knees to hear the softly spoken magic spell.
Raona
Staff
Staff

Re: Arcane Eye

Post by Raona » Tue May 20, 2014 10:23 am

So noted, and confirmed. This is a symptom of a broader matter, namely that one can not access the helpfiles while "switched" into a mobile. I'm not sure how hard it would be to fix, but it would certainly require hard code.
Elenthis
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Elenthis » Tue May 20, 2014 4:16 pm

For what it's worth, it certainly isn't detrimental. It's a mild nuisance at worst. I could imagine it actually being -worse- for someone who is imm-switched into a mob than for the rare occasion that Arcane Eye is useful. I do appreciate you taking a peek never the less!

~Jeff.
Far away and across the field, the tolling of the iron bell calls the faithful to their knees to hear the softly spoken magic spell.
Tamryn
Sword Master
Sword Master

Post by Tamryn » Thu May 29, 2014 12:02 am

In the mean time, one may browse the helpfiles at http://www.forgottenkingdoms.org/help.p ... earch=true if necessary...