Lucian in Daggerford sudden reduced economy

This forum contains bugs which the test team have been unable to reproduce.
Gwain
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Lucian in Daggerford sudden reduced economy

Post by Gwain » Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:51 pm

I think Lucian in Daggerford is no longer purchasing as much as he used to. I do suspect that his economy was lowered because everyone in the game comes to him to sell things since he had a relatively high economy and would actually give fair value to items. I do suspect that the change was deliberate, but I thought I would file this just in case. One of the reasons I would expect otherwise was that when the new economy system came out, I made similar enquiries in another forum thread here on the website about shop keepers having vastly reduced economies and was told that they were being brought into line with canon sources. If this is deliberate I would suggest copying Lucian's economy in similar canon places to at least spread around the ability to sell things for reasonable gain, even with a reduced economy, it seems a bit short-sighted. But, if it is just a bug, its good to report the sudden change.
Justice is not neccesarily honourable, it is a tolerable business, in essence you tolerate honour until it impedes justice, then you do what is right.

Spelling is not necessarily correct :)
Harroghty
Staff
Staff

Re: Lucian in Daggerford sudden reduced economy

Post by Harroghty » Sun Feb 01, 2015 6:52 pm

There has been no coded change to Daggerford's economy to my knowledge.
"A man may die yet still endure if his work enters the greater work, for time is carried upon a current of forgotten deeds, and events of great moment are but the culmination of a single carefully placed thought." - Chime of Eons
Gwain
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Gwain » Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:22 pm

I may have missed a big ticket item in his item list then. Apologies for jumping the gun.
Justice is not neccesarily honourable, it is a tolerable business, in essence you tolerate honour until it impedes justice, then you do what is right.

Spelling is not necessarily correct :)
Alitar
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Alitar » Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:25 pm

I noticed his shop list was purged recently, which means no one is buying from him now so he can't afford to purchase from players.
"The noir hero is a knight in blood caked armour. He's dirty and he does his best to deny the fact that he's a hero the whole time."
~Frank Miller