Crime punishments and containers

A place to suggest new commands, feats, skills, ...
Razi
Sword Bumbler
Sword Bumbler

Crime punishments and containers

Post by Razi » Thu Jun 04, 2020 9:56 pm

Hey all. I do not mind items being confiscated from a character if they are caught doing something they shouldn't be doing. However, I do mind containers being confiscated. If there were an IC way to haggle the container back somehow, it would be different. But there is nothing to be done other than get yourself into more trouble (Try to steal it back, or murder the poor fellow who had to take it).

I'd like to see any MOBs that steal and/or confiscate for punishment, be barred from swiping containers. Or alternatively, add in some system that would allow a character to legally get the container back.

You try to rob someone and the city takes an item from you. It was a prized heirloom your grandmother gave you? Oh well you should have thought about that before you tried to rob Bob. This scenario, is fine. But taking a bag with all kinds of items in it, doesn't seem right at all. I feel like I'm going to be in the clink for a while trying to get this bag back. They'll be down to confiscating pants soon.