Orc Feast

To share knowledge about the world and links to useful resources.
Ooma
Sword Apprentice
Sword Apprentice

Orc Feast

Post by Ooma » Tue Oct 10, 2006 6:08 am

Trying to put together a plan for an Orc feast. If you have an Orc and are interested in attending and participating in an RP such as this, Please PM me here at the forums by Sat. Oct 14. I will try to contact those who show interest and make the schedule accordingly so that we can have the maximum number of Orcs and we can all have the best possible RP!!

I am hoping to possibly kickstart the Orcs...who have been RPing all alone ... for far too long :P lol The time has come to dust off yer Orcs!!! :twisted:

Thank you all,
Ooma
Gruumsh
Sword Journeyman
Sword Journeyman

Post by Gruumsh » Tue Oct 10, 2006 5:00 pm

Sounds groovy. Bahgtru has a football game at 3 ET. With some warning I should be able to get on as myself or an alt that evening though.

g1i
Oog
Sword Bumbler
Sword Bumbler

Post by Oog » Tue Oct 10, 2006 9:23 pm

When youz gunna do dis ting? Me hungry.
Zuldere
Sword Journeyman
Sword Journeyman

Post by Zuldere » Wed Oct 11, 2006 6:58 pm

Umf luke umf show
Ooma
Sword Apprentice
Sword Apprentice

Post by Ooma » Thu Oct 12, 2006 2:43 am

Ummm It is not actually going to BE this weekend. I just need to sort of get a head count of who is interested and see if we can get it put together at a time that is good for all involved. :) I will actually put together a formal announcement with dates and times...when I get a better idea of when we can get the max number of orcs on. Looking at a couple of weeks since it might take me a while to finalize all the plans and I have a trip out of town in the midst of it all :P

I know a lot of people do not get a chance to get on the boards everyday so I wanted to give time to let people trickle in and read this and respond. It is for certain, that I will be announcing it ICLY ;) when all is decided. I am VERY excited that I have already gotten a little response!!!! yay!!!

I feel an orc hoarde in the making! *muhahaha* :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Alaudrien
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Alaudrien » Thu Oct 12, 2006 12:51 pm

dont forget to invite the main cour..erm elves to dinner now...then the feast will truly be splendid! :twisted:
I take only what I need and I need everything!

-Alyzlin
Velsavius
Sword Novice
Sword Novice

Post by Velsavius » Fri Oct 13, 2006 7:45 am

My/our time is so limited at present, but if he can Grishank will come and bask in the 'Powar' created by such magnificence of that of a true orc gathering.. :)
Achievement is no excuse for sloth
Past glory is for the dead
A true hero never rests
But always drives on one deed further
Grafghur
Sword Apprentice
Sword Apprentice

Post by Grafghur » Thu Oct 26, 2006 7:54 pm

There better be lost of food and firewine.

Me gonna no eat for many dayz so when feast start and da good food be dere, me gonna be doin notting but da drinkin and da eatin. Maybe little head bashin in between da eatin and drinkin.
Ooma
Sword Apprentice
Sword Apprentice

Update on the Feast

Post by Ooma » Fri Oct 27, 2006 8:31 am

I wanted to come post an update. I have some good news and some not so good news.

Not so good: We are having to postpone the feast for a couple of weeks *ducksfrom all the rotten veggies being thrown*

Good: The reason for the delay is that there is a new, permanent "feasting" special area in the works. this means that, in the future we can have these sorts of events on a regular sort of basis!

I appreciate your patience in all this and I PROMISE it will be worth the wait! In the meantime dust off your orcs and get their claws and teeth sharpened for the gathering as it promises to be a WHOLE lot of Good RP fun! Please check back on the boards in a week to ten days when I will have a better idea and can set a specific date and time. Thanks again for your amazing response! I look forward to seeing you all at this event, with a goblet full of Orcish Grog!

Please keep your eyes and ears open ICly too as we lead up to the feast... there will be mention of it and some ongoing player run RP for those interested in breaking out your rusty old orcs!

Thanks
Ooma "Muddah Shaman O' da One-Eye"
Ooma
Sword Apprentice
Sword Apprentice

Gruumsh "mini faith drive"

Post by Ooma » Tue Nov 07, 2006 5:56 am

Since we be havin a festival in honor of da One-Eye, Ooma wantz all da young orks dat not be wearing da One-eye symbol yet ta come talkz, soon! Might be best to findz me in da kamp where I be cookin' up da stew and prayin' wit da other Shaman. We be makin' ready for da feast. Ooma will be in da kamp every day for cookin lunch and every night for make da suppah. Ouze findz me! If ouze no can make it for da mealz den leave Ooma a note here, and me make da speshul time for ouz.

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Da Powah of da Unblinking Eye watch ovah ouze!
Ooma
Mudda Shaman O' da One-Eye
Ooma
Sword Apprentice
Sword Apprentice

It is time to Feast!

Post by Ooma » Sat Jan 06, 2007 10:36 pm

(Scrawled in poor but legible runic script)
(posted throughout the Orc Camp and Temple )

Attenshun All Da Orks!!!!!!!
Dis be a invitashun To come To Da Midwinter Night Fest For honor Da Unblinking Eye. If ouze be A Ork, from da Kamp, or a follower of da One-eye...ouze bettah come! We gonna eat, fight, drink, fight, and welcome da young onez into da faith of da Unblinking Eye! Bring Your Choppahs, A growling Belly, and shiniez For offer to da Faith. Or else...

Ouze meet at da well in da Kamp on da night da moon is all darkz!
And remembah! No Pointiez, No Fatties, and no Humanz bettah come! Ouze be warned.

Da powah of Da One-Eye watch ovah ouze!
Ooma

----------------

OOC: This Orc Feast will be Sunday January 14th at 8PM EST. I apologize if it does not fall exactly between Deepwinter and The Claw of Winter but, hopefully it is close enough ;) Feel free to PM if you have any questions :P Dust off your orcs and come have fun! :)